What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So where can i find these new enemies? Or probably a save where we can find these new enemies.

oldboggy

Reputation score
So where can i find these new enemies? Or probably a save where we can find these new enemies.
Down in the southwest, if you look at the map the area now looks like a town except now inhabited by shirt wearing octopuses and, um, spuds? The developer, he is brilliant. Looks like we will soon have a new boss as well.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The new enemies are neat. The clay block dudes I imagine are a take on the wall yokai nurikabe, and are one of my new favorites among the enemies. Their h-attacks play on the stuck in wall thing in a way I really like and they are bros to their fellow monster kin, shielding them with their bodies when you attack them. And somehow Miko can deflect their charge attack with her nailbat weapon.

The whiptit grannies and the shirtopuses are not bad additions either, the former probly being this game's version of the giant tiddied ladymonster in Taimamiko Yuugi. Looking forward to those crit H attacks, especially having high hopes for claybro getting Miko stuck in nicely.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
The whiptit grannies and the shirtopuses are not bad additions either, the former probly being this game's version of the giant tiddied ladymonster in Taimamiko Yuugi. Looking forward to those crit H attacks, especially having high hopes for claybro getting Miko stuck in nicely.
Finally an enemy that makes Miko lactate and not having to buy the status potions.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you unlock the southwest? ive beaten every boss available and the red cones of nope are still there

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Are you on the newest version from comakill's post up there? Even if you are, you might need to start a new save as upgrading from one version to another might break something on the save files, happened to me once previously.

Other than that I have no idea what it could be, but then again I have pretty much done everything there is to do in the game now. I'm like level 50, beaten the bosses at least twice, fought the Doronjo corp a few times too.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
got it, the problem was i accidently didnt make a new version when extracting, extracted in a new location fixed it. Now i just need the partial to catch up so i can maximize my usage of the Doomba

HK51

Reputation score
Can someone help me in understanding what a ヒラメキ率 (Hirameki Rate) is? Cause google-foo and google-translate failed me. It can be seen in Map & Stats Other Abilities, here:
ヒラメキ can mean flash/insight same as ひらめき?
As far as I understood, with it 熟練度 (Proficiency/skill level - on the left side of screenshot) is increased? So this means that if this Hirameki Rate is 5%, then with each skill use, Miko gains 5% to the skill used EXP?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Way back in one of the older developer blogs, he explained the ヒラメキ率 determined the probability the Miko would spontaneously relearn one of her old combat skills. The higher the rate, the more likely she (re)learns a new skill through combat.

HK51

Reputation score
Way back in one of the older developer blogs, he explained the ヒラメキ率 determined the probability the Miko would spontaneously relearn one of her old combat skills. The higher the rate, the more likely she (re)learns a new skill through combat.
Damn, and you already explained this way back in 2018, all I had to do is search the topic for ヒラメキ率 and not go to google. Thanks!
Even then each skill has its own level/proficiency. When skill level is increased, does it become better? And how does this skill level is increased? By using the skill?

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hirameki is parody of seishin skill in SRW that call Flash, that also how Newtype sense something in Gundam series.

That why developer use it to make her sense her new move.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm personally more familiar with the term "Sparking" as it's a very common mechanic in the SaGa franchise (you know, by Square, makers of Final Fantasy and the like).

But yeah, it's just the probably of learning a new ability while in combat.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can someone help me in understanding what a ヒラメキ率 (Hirameki Rate) is? Cause google-foo and google-translate failed me. It can be seen in Map & Stats Other Abilities, here:
ヒラメキ can mean flash/insight same as ひらめき?
As far as I understood, with it 熟練度 (Proficiency/skill level - on the left side of screenshot) is increased? So this means that if this Hirameki Rate is 5%, then with each skill use, Miko gains 5% to the skill used EXP?
Higher Spark (Hirameki) rate means a higher chance of learning techs (techniques)/ active skills, but it's kinda deceptive. Sometimes I can't spark a tech even with a rate over 80% over 10 turns, so there are probably some hidden factor at play (like in SaGa). Also it seems easier to spark techs in boss fights for some odd reason (again, like in SaGa). My theory is that the displayed Spark rate is a bonus applied to some hidden 'base' rate that is likely dependent on enemy level (which scales with Miko's), with a further bonus for bosses (also, like in SaGa). Advanced techs probably have lower 'base' spark rates (again like in SaGA) Also some techs may have requirements like prerequisite techs or character levels, or maaaaybe (magic/weapon) proficiency level (I doubt the last part, as it's not SaGa-like).

Damn, and you already explained this way back in 2018, all I had to do is search the topic for ヒラメキ率 and not go to google. Thanks!
Even then each skill has its own level/proficiency. When skill level is increased, does it become better? And how does this skill level is increased? By using the skill?
Techs/skills are classified under certain categories (like SaGa's weapon and magic types). Each category of skill comes with its own proficiency level that is tracked separately. Spamming the relevant tech will slowly increase proficiency. (From personal experience it seems to be per enemy hit, so AoE techs seem to increase prof levels faster, but I may be wrong.) Higher proficiency levels will increase the effectiveness (e.g. damage dealt, health healed) of relevant techs.

Some weapons with special attacks will raise the level of a "Magic"-type proficiency with their basic attacks. The Roomba's 'basic' attack raises Earth Shamanic Arts, while the Flamethrower's raises Fire Shamanic Arts.

I'm personally more familiar with the term "Sparking" as it's a very common mechanic in the SaGa franchise (you know, by Square, makers of Final Fantasy and the like).

But yeah, it's just the probably of learning a new ability while in combat.
It's exactly like SaGa's "Sparking" mechanic, which is also called "Hirameki" in the original Japanese.

Hirameki is parody of seishin skill in SRW that call Flash, that also how Newtype sense something in Gundam series.

That why developer use it to make her sense her new move.
No, it's not. The mechanic is imported wholescale form SaGa games and uses the same terminology.

Any similarities with Gundam/SRW's Newtype Flash (usuallty translated as "Alert" in the English SRW releases) is just linguistic coincidence, as the word means "flash (of insight/inspiration)" in Japanese (within the context of both SaGA and Gundam/SRW). That's why the Newtypes get a "flash" animation, whiile SaGA and SaGa-inspired games get a lightbulb icon.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Has anybody expressed interest in translating this game?
Can't imagine what a huge undertaking that'd be but I've constantly been blown away by the work translators put into everything.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anybody expressed interest in translating this game?
Can't imagine what a huge undertaking that'd be but I've constantly been blown away by the work translators put into everything.
Its pretty likely it will get translated but also likely that nobody will even start until its done, and for good reason.

HK51

Reputation score
Apparently Miko's cootie can be seen if she goes commando:
But it is only for this category of sprites. So using this as a base, I went ahead and used CSA technologies and modern surgery to make her 'hollier' on other sprites as well:
I am a bit misinterpreting Miko's original cootie (smaller and not as developed). That's how it looks in-game:
For now it's 60% finished for sprites (need to retouch clothes for PLG, PLH, PLP, PLO, and make both body and clothes for PLN). H-events are untouched. Will publish it here when done 100% of sprites.

Edit:

Seems to be done. Note, that this only changes Miko sprites, not H-events/scenes.
Changed PLN to look like this:
To install - simply drop images from attached Graphics.zip file into "%your_game_folder%\Graphics\Pictures" folder and that's it. Dunno if you need to unpack the game rgss3a archive before this, but I suppose you don't need to do this, if you haven't done this prior. Also if you use RPGMakerTrans, you can drop images to "%your_patch_folder%\assets\Graphics\Pictures" folder and on the next time you apply your patch, RPGMakerTrans will use this images to the patched game. Hope it will make someone's game-play more fun.

To clarify: in Graphics.zip archive file is folder "Graphics", inside this folder is another folder named "Pictures", inside of which are images mentioned above. All this PNG-files should go into "%your_game_folder%\Graphics\Pictures" and NOT into
"%your_game_folder%\Graphics\Pictures\Graphics\Pictures".

Attachments

Last edited:

HK51

Reputation score
Don't know if I should've appended it to previous post, but considering that it is already long enough and this message contains somewhat unrelated content, I decided to create new one. Sorry if I thought wrong, but either way I removed noses from Nure Onna (wet long-tongued creepy snakes) and they look like Michael Jackson more feminine and appealing (to me). Screens:

Mod includes their battle-sprites, their H-Attack sprites and H-event.

Install it as a previous thing: drop PNG files at the corresponding Graphics folders. Attached Graphics.zip archive contain folder "Graphics", so all you have to do is merge this "Graphics" folder with the one you have in your game folder if it already exists, if not - just copy this folder into your root game folder and thing should work, I suppose.

Also they got snouty mouth and I couldn't really make H042D.png appealing, maybe should fix it in the future, also some of the lips need another plastic surgery to fix this fix's sloppy work, but that is a thing for a future.

One more thing: tried to make tanuki uncensored, but I can't find any testicle donors in the internet and my hand-drawn balls look like melons, so tanuki s got only battler picture:

Attachments

bankaisd007

Reputation score
NEW UPDATE! 25/01/2020

"Added the Demon's Critical H added last month. I hope you enjoy it.
Please note: We plan to add a new dungeon (Maskaki Mansion) in the next update, but we may not be able to update it next month as more content will be added. Thank you for your understanding."

1579887156008.png Font:
1579887156008.png