What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

bro111

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban
NEW UPDATE! 25/01/2020

"Added the Demon's Critical H added last month. I hope you enjoy it.
Please note: We plan to add a new dungeon (Maskaki Mansion) in the next update, but we may not be able to update it next month as more content will be added. Thank you for your understanding."

View attachment 28978Font:
View attachment 28978
somebody get it?

HK51

Reputation score
Can someone please advice me how to get blue/yellow/brown books describing game's lore and system in normal way? 'Cause when I was fiddling with game-files with google translate, I found out that there should be a library somewhere out there describing a lot of stuff, e.g.: characters and their background, game lore, game emm... systems(?), etc. I can save-edit them just fine, so they are in-game; the question is - where?

HK51

Reputation score
Where did you get the transaltion for the game?
Hard to call it translation. It's mtl made into readable state. The more fitting name for this would be "rewrite", since most of the jokes/word-plays were missed/changed, some names/descriptions are retarded or not spell-checked.

I already tried it myself with translation aggregator and ith until I ralized, that this is more extraction method then an ingame translation.
I use legacy made by habisain (his ulmf username). This tool was not updated in forever and it's remake/update JapeTrans is still closed-beta/private/dunno how to call it's state. If you want to try translating rpgmaker games yourself and need a guide, go into special tutorial topic... which I can't find, though I remember it should be here somewhere on forums???

Current rpgmaker trans 4.5 patch I use attached to this message, but I didn't touch it for two months or so because I didn't use any github/similar version checking/backuping thingy and somehow deleted 3-hours work, since then filling angry at this mess. Maybe it's a bit broken. Just throw the text files from archive into "/patch" folder of your rpgmaker trans 4.5 patch. Most of them are untranslated, like maps/dialogues, etc. Only items(except weapons if I remember correctly) and system window.

Attachments

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The latest update has new enemies and a new dungeon - Disembodied heads, a Spider-girl and a giant snail

Vani

Lurker
Reputation score
Hard to call it translation. It's mtl made into readable state. The more fitting name for this would be "rewrite", since most of the jokes/word-plays were missed/changed, some names/descriptions are retarded or not spell-checked.

I use legacy made by habisain (his ulmf username). This tool was not updated in forever and it's remake/update JapeTrans is still closed-beta/private/dunno how to call it's state. If you want to try translating rpgmaker games yourself and need a guide, go into special tutorial topic... which I can't find, though I remember it should be here somewhere on forums???

Current rpgmaker trans 4.5 patch I use attached to this message, but I didn't touch it for two months or so because I didn't use any github/similar version checking/backuping thingy and somehow deleted 3-hours work, since then filling angry at this mess. Maybe it's a bit broken. Just throw the text files from archive into "/patch" folder of your rpgmaker trans 4.5 patch. Most of them are untranslated, like maps/dialogues, etc. Only items(except weapons if I remember correctly) and system window.
Thanks alot. I will give it a try.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I don't know what kind of black magic you used to get that piece of shit program to work, but every time I even try I get whatever the hell this means:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\errorhook.py", line 51, in wrap

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\workers\translator\translator2.py", line 338, in translate

ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
Which the program shouldn't even be unpacking anything, since the game is in loose folders instead of an archive

andrewpol

Reputation score
game is great, but unplayable for me because japanese ;/ I will play with patch by rpgmaker 4.5 but I cannot open a patch.zip file in this program. Anybody can help me?

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
game is great, but unplayable for me because japanese ;/ I will play with patch by rpgmaker 4.5 but I cannot open a patch.zip file in this program. Anybody can help me?
Refer here: https://ulmf.org/threads/frequently-asked-questions-and-problems-tech-questions-go-here.437/
Make sure you have RPG RPT stuff installed
Start windows in Japanese Locale, or use Applocale to start the game (not very reliable)

You'll have to be more specific with the problem if that doesn't do it for you

andrewpol

Reputation score
in general, the game works, but for me the problem is that it's in Japanese (which I can't) and not in English, so it was unplayable for me

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
in general, the game works, but for me the problem is that it's in Japanese (which I can't) and not in English, so it was unplayable for me
Oooh, my bad.
ITHVNR and Translation Aggregator work fine with it. It's not ideal, but it's a lot more straightforwards to use them than trying to apply a translation patch to a game that's still in development.
Even then, the gameplay its self doesn't really require the ability to understand the text, unless you really care about optimizing your equipment and skills and such. In battles it's easy enough to figure out which abilities do what. But yeah, I'd still recommend ITH + TA

alan0n

Reputation score
Just went and grabbed the latest version, tossed in HK51's images and will run it through mtl. Will post it once I QA it a bit. Assuming it works anyway, but it should. The previous versions have been pretty trouble free as far as mtl goes.

Edit: its attached, not a lot of QA in it though, so Id save often :D

Edit 2: Found and fixed a bug that caused a crash when loading a save game with certain missions spawned. D/L, unzip and over write the data folder with the one below. Sorry about that.

Attachments

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just went and grabbed the latest version, tossed in HK51's images and will run it through mtl. Will post it once I QA it a bit. Assuming it works anyway, but it should. The previous versions have been pretty trouble free as far as mtl goes.

Edit: its attached, not a lot of QA in it though, so Id save often :D
The trio can't be encountered in this...

alan0n

Reputation score
The trio can't be encountered in this...
Are you referring to the mansion boss? IIRC that was 3 ghosts in the last one, if that is what you mean its not in yet AFAIK. Just the mobs and the dungeon are in right now.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
They mean the bondage boss, the game's window resizing script is also broken, and it seems the first boss crashes as well on selective actions (The handler for the sprite movement mid-battle is bonked on 'jump' commands). Miiiiight not be worth sliding in the translation patch if it breaks this much!

DasEgal

Reputation score
I even had a crash when loading a save.
A window came up and said:
"Script 'Game Interpreter line: 1410 NoMethodError occured.
defined method '+' for nil:NilClass"
Error Miko ver0200309.png

alan0n

Reputation score
I even had a crash when loading a save.
A window came up and said:
"Script 'Game Interpreter line: 1410 NoMethodError occured.
defined method '+' for nil:NilClass"
View attachment 30662
That one should be fixed, and the jump bug is also fixed. But Im still getting a really random crash bug on loading a new area that I cant reliably reproduce. The fixes are in the zipped data file attached to the original post.

But like I said in that post, not a lot of QA (just me playing for about 30 min) so expect some weird stuff. Theres probably more weird stuff in there still.

They mean the bondage boss, the game's window resizing script is also broken, and it seems the first boss crashes as well on selective actions (The handler for the sprite movement mid-battle is bonked on 'jump' commands). Miiiiight not be worth sliding in the translation patch if it breaks this much!
Yea f5 does not work but alt+enter still should. Ill fix that shortly also. Thanks for reminding me.

Also I just fought and lost and fought and beat the bondage lady not 5 minutes ago. It worked fine for me. Maybe also fixed in last update?