What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

NekoSchro

Reputation score
Yeah the ending made me cry. That was despite reading it from a garbled machine translation. That's a first for me from hentai games. From the last few demo versions I'd played I wasn't expecting such a heavy plot at all, so props to the Author for keeping it a surprise. I'm kind of hoping the next game will be a sequel, something like the True Shine Maiden Revival story, featuring the glasses girl from this game as the MC.
Unfortunately, Unko has said on the dlsite page that this is the circle's final RPG, their swan song. We will not be seeing Unko-sensei's work anymore after this.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not so much that, moreso the game starts going into the single-digit framerates for quite a while as well lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not so much that, moreso the game starts going into the single-digit framerates for quite a while as well lol
Depends on your machine. I've never had the framerate drop obviously even if I'm spamming the tornado move and doing lots of counter-moves on screen.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I've played through the game two times before while it was on Ci-en, but after trying the completed version all I can say is "Holy shit!, this game is so good on so many levels"
This is one of the best implementations of post-game in an RPG I have ever experienced. Nothing ever becomes redundant, there is always value in picking up an item or fighting an enemy thanks to the treasure rank upgrade system and level scaling enemies. No activity ever feels like a waste of time to the player, you are slowly making progress even in defeat with the permanent stat boosting consumables.

I thought late game Skill Point farming would be a slow grind, but was pleasantly surprised again. There are so many mechanics that increase your XP multiplier, I went from level 40 to 80 in 1-2 hours once I knew what I was doing. The more you keep playing, the more you just discover another interesting mechanics that makes the game refreshing again.|

Weapon variety and special effects was another fun component I enjoyed. There are so many different builds/playstyles to experiment with.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be note, do not make so much food before you beat dungeon boss nine times, there is event that you "Lost all food in your inventory".

I lost all of my 1000 foods by this event....

I'm not sure, how dev thinking, for me it's very back stab for people like to grinding.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Food is for the poor, that's why rich people don't eat.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be note, do not make so much food before you beat dungeon boss nine times, there is event that you "Lost all food in your inventory".

I lost all of my 1000 foods by this event....

I'm not sure, how dev thinking, for me it's very back stab for people like to grinding.
Not really a big deal considering all the food sources they give you, every cabin is literally a new farming point.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Not really a big deal considering all the food sources they give you, every cabin is literally a new farming point.
Yeah, at that point most of the food I lost was low level with poor bonuses anyway.
By that point in the game I was just setting up ingredient production to only get Green-named food since it provides better bonuses.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only had two huts when all of the food was confiscated, didn't really care since a short trip to replenish gave me enough for a quick boss run.

By the time I did my next two boss runs, I had recouped my losses. The event reminds players to actually use the farming, pasturing and fishing mechanics proactively.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Unfortunately, Unko has said on the dlsite page that this is the circle's final RPG, their swan song. We will not be seeing Unko-sensei's work anymore after this.
I'm immeasurably saddened by this. Don't get me wrong, if they want to stop or take a break or anything else, it's their choice, and I don't fault them for it. But when it comes to turn-based RPGs, this dev is one-of-a-kind and so very few reach this level of game.

Here's hoping this is perhaps a little joke of some sort, because the dev is definitely a bit of a jokester, but if it isn't, then... I'm at least glad we got the great games we did.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm immeasurably saddened by this. Don't get me wrong, if they want to stop or take a break or anything else, it's their choice, and I don't fault them for it. But when it comes to turn-based RPGs, this dev is one-of-a-kind and so very few reach this level of game.

Here's hoping this is perhaps a little joke of some sort, because the dev is definitely a bit of a jokester, but if it isn't, then... I'm at least glad we got the great games we did.
Absolutely agree. Unko is beyond amazing at what he does and every game didn't just feel like a slog to get to the next sex scene. These are games I played because I liked the art, then ended up on the brink of tears on every single one - and I'm known as the non-emotional one in my group. The stories are all fun, entertaining, sexy (that's important), and dramatic where it counts. Hell, Taima Miko Yuugi had me doing the "I'm not crying I'm just stretching and holding my knees and breathing heavily"-thing at the end.

I really hope he just takes a break because, of all the H-games I've ever played, I can say -without a doubt- his are among the best out there and I will gladly pay for them. (I even bought Taima Miko on steam for a couple friends.) Here's to hoping for a good rest for a champion among men and a hopeful return of a king.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if the author would consider it a valid bug that multi-monster map quests can't be completed if you save and reload during them.
AFAICT that doesn't happen with the gathering quests.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you guys enjoy this, especially for its H-content, check out Kudarizaka Guardrail's game(s - their 2nd one is still in development).
I like that circle's content, but penetration is rare in most of their work, and penetration with anything penis-like/cumshots are even rarer (off the top of my head, I remember only one scene out of everything I've read of theirs having the latter). I don't recall their game having more than maybe one or two instances of anything penetrating the heroine, either (and again, nothing that actually has sex with her, though someone can correct me if I'm wrong). I've always assumed that most people want penetration/copulation of some sort in their hentai, and this game has that, so they might be disappointed if they go in to Guardrail's stuff expecting what we have here.

Ghastly

Lurker
Reputation score
Sooooo... is anyone working on a translation or is there word about an official one for the game? Since im not really keen on playing good games on an mtl id rather wait for something readable.

egil72

Reputation score
Unko wrote this on their ci-en about the game release:

あと、まだ今作でゲーム制作を終わると決めたわけじゃないよ。
RPGが最後なだけだよ。

It sounds like they are not completely done yet.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just me or it's bug?

Black mist appear on first dungeon then boat then it's appear on first dungeon again.

It's should be light house or other dungeon isn't it?