What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

x0x

Reputation score
well but now he made HMD4 (yes need to clear HMD HMD2 HMD3 first)

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
An update was released at some point, adds crashed UFOs with the alien and facehugger enemies from the previous game

Ghastly

Lurker
Reputation score
Is anyone actively working on a proper translation for this gem or are we stuck with selfmade mtl?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Is anyone actively working on a proper translation for this gem or are we stuck with selfmade mtl?
I don't think it's on anyone's priority list yet because content is still being released on a monthly basis for this game, my understanding is that probably until the end of the year.

Ghastly

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think it's on anyone's priority list yet because content is still being released on a monthly basis for this game, my understanding is that probably until the end of the year.
Good to know, then ill keep lurking around and wait, as i definitely dont want to play this without a proper translation, wouldnt do the game justice imho. Far too many games these days get ruined by either not being translated or just getting the mtl treatment, and for a sm1 like me who is incapable of reading the language of the gods thats a major inconvenience to put it nicely.

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
1. did you apply any translation patch or some sort
2. where/when did this happen
3. have tried to ignore it and just relaunch the game? chance this is some random rare error
1. that cirno mtool
2. very early game, random battle
3. have tried uninstall the cirno mtool, and still could happen

imma gonna give a fresh extract a try tho
edit : tried re-extract, and still happen

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
1. that cirno mtool
2. very early game, random battle
3. have tried uninstall the cirno mtool, and still could happen

imma gonna give a fresh extract a try tho
edit : tried re-extract, and still happen
1. before re-extract make sure you already change your system locale to japanese, the encoding is different so do not miss this step, and do it from old control panel instead shitty win 10
2. if all fail maybe try to get new fresh file

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
1. before re-extract make sure you already change your system locale to japanese, the encoding is different so do not miss this step, and do it from old control panel instead shitty win 10
2. if all fail maybe try to get new fresh file
1. my system always in japanese locale since I'm a weebz
2. guess imma try get a new download sometime later or just play something else, these are too vore-ish for me anyway

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know where the 5th dungeon(?) is in the SW Corner? Ive been exploring everywhere and cant seem to locate it lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know where the 5th dungeon(?) is in the SW Corner? Ive been exploring everywhere and cant seem to locate it lol
1. Hill-top shrine.
2. Sunken ship.
3. Haunted lighthouse.
4. Abandoned dormitories.
5. Haunted schoolhouse.

If you do a counter-clockwise loop around the island, this is the order in which the dungeons will be encountered. If you've finished the lighthouse, then keep heading west and then south. Then keep going east. If you've made it to the schoolhouse (just west of the village) you've overshot the dormitories and need to backtrack. There's a hut nearby the dormitories which serves as a landmark as the entrance to the dormitories is nearby (you can't miss it, you have to head up into a cul-de-sac from the main thoroughfare).

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah, guess im missing Dormitories, thanks for the info.

*EDIT* Actually, what about the dungeon in the wetlands? The well? Ive got 5 check marks on my map atm.

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah, guess im missing Dormitories, thanks for the info.

*EDIT* Actually, what about the dungeon in the wetlands? The well? Ive got 5 check marks on my map atm.
That's my fault, the abandoned pit is after the lighthouse but before the dormitories.

Head west after the lighthouse. The well/pit is in the top left corner of the island, you need to traverse the annoying leach-infested wetlands to get to the entrance.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp, found all the dungeons and beat the final boss, but game refuses to let me past it cuz it keeps freezing in the ending credits lol. Is there a NG+ or anything or does it just end?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp, found all the dungeons and beat the final boss, but game refuses to let me past it cuz it keeps freezing in the ending credits lol. Is there a NG+ or anything or does it just end?
Don't play with homebrew translations and disable your machine crutch. What should happen is the credits will play and the player will be dropped back into the village. New Game plus on a higher difficulty is then available via the menus.