What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just me or it's bug?

Black mist appear on first dungeon then boat then it's appear on first dungeon again.

It's should be light house or other dungeon isn't it?
It's just you. The black mist is random, and I've had it appear out of order before I could finish the full set of powered-up bosses.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So black mist is totally random? there is also case that black mist not appear at all.

How many time you need to beat boss to go to final boss?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So black mist is totally random? there is also case that black mist not appear at all.

How many time you need to beat boss to go to final boss?
From the event when the mist shows up, it's roughly 5-6 boss fights before the final stage is unlocked.
Don't bother with counting up the numbers, simplest way to progress is to find a boss and smash it. The only time when order matters is to do all of the bosses at least once in a cycle at the start.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I could've sworn I've done all the dungeons, last fight I did was against the headless woman. Now I have no idea where and how to progress, there's no real indicator.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I could've sworn I've done all the dungeons, last fight I did was against the headless woman. Now I have no idea where and how to progress, there's no real indicator.
Keep doing dungeon bosses to advance the "new day" cutscenes. At some point you'll get an event about "true boss" harder difficulty dungeons.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I remember this gem back from one of its first trials. I was disappointed with the lack of any real penetration, maybe save for the odd game over screen. Has this changed much or is the game still mostly just groping and the like?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I remember this gem back from one of its first trials. I was disappointed with the lack of any real penetration, maybe save for the odd game over screen. Has this changed much or is the game still mostly just groping and the like?
Boss game over rape scenes. Critical H-attacks.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey lads,
I think its officially out by now if I didn´t get that post wrong.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey lads,
I think its officially out by now if I didn´t get that post wrong.

Hasn't it been out for a month? Why mention that now?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think he means the new version with final boss defeat scenes.
Strange way of calling attention to the new version by using the link announcing the original retail version out last month, but someone must like the spotlight through eccentric behaviour.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Strange way of calling attention to the new version by using the link announcing the original retail version out last month, but someone must like the spotlight through eccentric behaviour.
Or someone isnt good at japanese signs
When I tried to translate it, it literally said "finally released" in the title with the post in my link
I am generally not the type who wants attention but rather contribute to a productive goal

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Or someone isnt good at japanese signs
When I tried to translate it, it literally said "finally released" in the title with the post in my link
I am generally not the type who wants attention but rather contribute to a productive goal
1. Too lazy to read the 5 pages of this thread discussing the initial retail version of the game and the effect of updates.
2. Too lazy to check the list of blog posts in the Ci-En main page (the one you quoted is 4th down from the top, a full month ago from January 2022). Since you can't read without a machine crutch, it wouldn't have mattered to use your crutch on the latest blog post which is a reward for paid subscribers adding an additional defeat scene for the final boss. Even if you're too lazy to do even that, the post immediately above yours talks about the subscriber-only game update being advertised on the creator's twitter.

Productive contribution indeed.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1. Too lazy to read the 5 pages of this thread discussing the initial retail version of the game and the effect of updates.
2. Too lazy to check the list of blog posts in the Ci-En main page (the one you quoted is 4th down from the top, a full month ago from January 2022). Since you can't read without a machine crutch, it wouldn't have mattered to use your crutch on the latest blog post which is a reward for paid subscribers adding an additional defeat scene for the final boss. Even if you're too lazy to do even that, the post immediately above yours talks about the subscriber-only game update being advertised on the creator's twitter.

Productive contribution indeed.
There isn´t much to say about this anymore unless we want to talk over a couple pages back and forth and do nothing productive in this forum. So its my last reply
You have a strong opinion on your own and I prolly got one too.
When I read "finally released" it is a very defined wording.
And Yes I havent read 5 pages before posting. I carefully checked this full page 42 and couldn´t find evidence of a release yet.
In combination with the finally released title on their site I decided to share it.

Unfortunately there many people like you out there who look at everything in a negative way.
Just as an idea, you could also have taken it with humor and in a kind way say something nice to clear things up, instead of insulting me as a " but someone must like the spotlight through eccentric behaviour "
But as far as we know people like you this conversation of hot air is what you are after. So I am not replying to you anymore.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There isn´t much to say about this anymore unless we want to talk over a couple pages back and forth and do nothing productive in this forum. So its my last reply
You have a strong opinion on your own and I prolly got one too.
When I read "finally released" it is a very defined wording.
And Yes I havent read 5 pages before posting. I carefully checked this full page 42 and couldn´t find evidence of a release yet. [Liar, see quotes below].
In combination with the finally released title on their site I decided to share it.

Unfortunately there many people like you out there who look at everything in a negative way.
Just as an idea, you could also have taken it with humor and in a kind way say something nice to clear things up, instead of insulting me as a " but someone must like the spotlight through eccentric behaviour "
But as far as we know people like you this conversation of hot air is what you are after. So I am not replying to you anymore.
What a joke. My sides hurt from the laughter the cringe-worthy post is inducing.
You got it wrong, others have pointed out you're late to the party, you won't admit it and throw a sulk when you're called out for being lazy.
Hot air from your end only. At least the balloon has burst and won't be filled up anytime soon.
That Wednesday post technically counts as a useless necro post, since there's nothing productive in calling attention to the original blog post announcing the game's release one month before. Admins will probably go easy even if it's reported, after all some users like to celebrate the end of the year and imagine everyone else is living under a rock like they are.

Game is lived [sic]
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Last edited: