What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If that's the case, would anybody be willing to share just that demo version?

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
He also added in a new type of battle, where enemies that surrounded you before the fight all gang up on you at once. It gives higher drop rates for better items, too.
He wants to turn down the difficulty, because he got ambushed and raped unconscious on the first turn.
That's a nice feature. It didn't make sense when you got into a battle with 4 mobs around you but you only fight one at a time, like a martial arts film

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's a nice feature. It didn't make sense when you got into a battle with 4 mobs around you but you only fight one at a time, like a martial arts film
It still doesn't make sense that a single enemy can H-combo gangbang you lel

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It still doesn't make sense that a single enemy can H-combo gangbang you lel
Just think of it as reinforcement for H only because the reinforcement is a pacifist that hate violence...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just think of it as reinforcement for H only because the reinforcement is a pacifist that hate violence...
Yeah there's just a slew of the monster's buddies on the side waiting to jump in. They wanna give the dick, but only when she falls down.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Indeed, if anyone has that particular enty version with the starfish i would also humbly request it. I have no ability to purchase it from him there

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yep, the h-stats page is in. He filled in that blank space with the standing portrait that uses the old "random expression" thing he had last game.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He's redefining the boundaries for being surrounded so that they match the magenta boxes in this picture.

And we also all know where this boss is going.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
He's redefining the boundaries for being surrounded so that they match the magenta boxes in this picture.

And we also all know where this boss is going.
So the mass of garbage (Sewer) decided to come back to the ocean? Or maybe it's a squid.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So the mass of garbage (Sewer) decided to come back to the ocean? Or maybe it's a squid.
Or maybe it's a kid?

Seeing myself out the door now for that terrible joke but in all honesty I now need to check out his blog on the new update n downloads.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's finally an incentive to not die. When you open treasures, you basically start building up a combo that gets you better treasure rewards the more you open.
The combo goes down if you lose, run from battle, etc. Higher ranks let you pull good items even from the lowest tier "chests" like trashbags.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
There's finally an incentive to not die. When you open treasures, you basically start building up a combo that gets you better treasure rewards the more you open.
The combo goes down if you lose, run from battle, etc. Higher ranks let you pull good items even from the lowest tier "chests" like trashbags.
I thought the incentive to not die, was because Miko is too cool to get raped!

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
So our protag's name is actually Miko? Or is it just a stand-in name until the actual name comes out?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So our protag's name is actually Miko? Or is it just a stand-in name until the actual name comes out?
It's Miko. She's the first Miko, so all mikos after her are named after her.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's Miko. She's the first Miko, so all mikos after her are named after her.
I thought the heroine of the previous game was Setsuna or something. Also, are you positive that that is her name? It could still be just a title even if we never learn what her real name is. Interestingly, if her name is Miko, than translating tittle as "shrine maiden" may not be entirely correct as it could be referring to her name specifically; though given that the previous games are obviously referring to shrine maidens, that is unlikely.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I thought the heroine of the previous game was Setsuna or something. Also, are you positive that that is her name? It could still be just a title even if we never learn what her real name is. Interestingly, if her name is Miko, than translating tittle as "shrine maiden" may not be entirely correct as it could be referring to her name specifically; though given that the previous games are obviously referring to shrine maidens, that is unlikely.
All the names of the protagonists in their games are pretty easy to read

ツバキ & カグラ = Tsubaki and Kagura
セツナ = Setsuna
ミコ = Miko (巫女 being read the same way is I'm guessing the creator's love of puns or something, aside from her significance as the first of them)

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm assuming these will all be in the next demo? I've already forgotten which features were added in which version.