What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
could someone reup? the links are dead again
There's an official link to ver0.041 on the first thing you see on the blog

It's MEGA too so its not slow like using axlc or whatever

So just for clarification, Enty is something like a japanese patreon? So other than demo for the first map, the past few updates aren't available right? Can someone confirm something for me though: is level 10 the max level in the demo. She seems to be getting 0 exp on my game file.

This is certainly a game I will be keeping an eye on, loved the demo and I hope the updates will be made available soon!
Level 10 is indeed the cap, there's a billboard next to the mailbox that tells you about the limits of the demo (granted that part can be easily glossed over)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have no clue how to upload picture in this new forum so..

He finally decided to make some sweet lesbian action with new female enemies!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have no clue how to upload picture in this new forum so..

---------
--------

He finally decided to make some sweet lesbian action with new female enemies!

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I suppose this is the new cover art, more in line with the previous games. Shame it kinda obscures the point of the coloring in the title.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I just played the demo.....AND I LOVE THIS!!!!

Too bad I can't support this.....not enough money. XD

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Too bad I can't support this.....not enough money. XD
I'm sure you can spare a bit. It's not like you really need three square meals a day...

There are too many damn projects I want to support but I only have one kidney left.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm sure you can spare a bit. It's not like you really need three square meals a day...

There are too many damn projects I want to support but I only have one kidney left.
Lmao, I barley eat 2 or 1 and how much is it per month? I hope its 5 or less...

The crap about enty is that it doesn't take money directly from my bank.....

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I just played the demo.....AND I LOVE THIS!!!!
​​​​​​I hope you played the previous game from this guy, it's pretty darn top tier. Up there with Moral Sword Asagi and some other things.

Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to this game getting the full release.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So another recent post is about how he reorganized the stats screen so everything is clear and makes sense. Anything that can get percent boosts or decreases also shows the percents.
He also now has half the screen to shove in whatever he wants. I'd like an H record, but that might require reworking a lot of code.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is Enty the only thing I can use to support this guy? Last time I tried using Enty, it tried charging me $500...

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is Enty the only thing I can use to support this guy? Last time I tried using Enty, it tried charging me $500...
$500? You sure you aren't confusing it with 500 JPY? That's slightly under USD $5.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Big text dump of updates for the game on his blog. All of the water mobs now have their crit animations, and he's working on the boss. He goes into detail about how the crit H scenes will work, like you have to have torn clothes while fighting in the water to get the mermaid scene.
He also goes over some gameplay changes like how hitting weaknesses now shows the damage number in orange and hitting resistances shows it in blue, as well as the numbers being larger in size to make it easier to tell. He's also color-coding attacks to make it more obvious what they will damage, be it health or spirit.
He also wants recommendations on how to fill the stat screen. He got all of the info across that he wanted to in only half the screen, so the second half is wide open. I recommended generic stats like body measurements and favorite foods, an h record though that might be really difficult to implement since he'd have to rewrite part of the combat system, and also Miko having internal thoughts about any status effects she's hit with like feeling horny or being covered in goop.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like he either found or made a script to lessen the load on the game engine. So hopefully we keep the zany stuff.

Reputation score
Something that might be relevant to some of your interests...

If you like or are curious about the H content involving the...starfish...like...thing...then the author recommends that you get your fill now (and I recommend you hold on to the version of the trial you have now) because there is a considerable possibility it will end up being cut from the game, or at the very least mosaic'd out to the point of being unrecognizable.

The Critical H scene from that particular enemy is triggered if your upper clothes are heavily damaged and you are knocked down.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sad to see the starfish getting removed. Would have been better if it got redesigned?

Atm the demo is which version? Or has the demo been updated?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He also added in a new type of battle, where enemies that surrounded you before the fight all gang up on you at once. It gives higher drop rates for better items, too.
He wants to turn down the difficulty, because he got ambushed and raped unconscious on the first turn.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sad to see the starfish getting removed. Would have been better if it got redesigned?

Atm the demo is which version? Or has the demo been updated?
I'm not sure if the starfish is 100% gone, but considering just how audacious it is I wouldn't be surprised if he had to play it safe come release time.

The free demo on his Dlsite blog is on 0.041, which still only has the very first area/dungeon. It seems all his future demos will be Enty-exclusive and the latest Enty demo was released on 4/11 which has the second area (the sunken ship).

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm so tempted to pay for this... Should probably just unsub from other patreon/enty just to get dis game.
Can't afford to stack too many monthly payments D: