Unpacking

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Unpacking

Regina nodded, "Yeah, the little blond girl. She's a lot older than she looks, although she acts as old as she looks..." she sighed.

As Regina walked out with Ashley, she pointed in the direction they began to walk, back out to the courtyard, "You can find everything in the prison from the courtyard. From here, it's just to the left, outside the door, and the showers are in the same area... Although..." she hesitated, "There's occasionally one of... Us... In there... And well, when there's a naked woman nearby, the temptation's kinda hard to resist," she said with a nervous giggle.

As soon as they reached the courtyard, along with the sun, Regina leaned over, gave Ashley one last kiss of thanks, before walking in another direction, not seeming to be headed for the Gym, and said before leaving, "Love you, Ashley. I'll see you around."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks, love you too. Come find me later, we can chat for a bit!" Ashley says, kissing Regina right back. Deciding that her mom could wait, Ashley headed straight for the gym as Regina had instructed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Regina went, Ashley easily found the Gym, as one couldn't miss the label, "GYM" above the very doors she went through. Once inside, Ashley saw very few women inside, exorcising to various extremes that put Ashley's physical shape to shame. There was a large variety of machines to make use of, each for every individual part of her body, to make sure prisoners could stay in perfect shape...

(Pick yer poison-er, exercise machine!)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley glanced around, looking for the treadmills until she remembered that there wasn't any power, so she decided to look for a machine to strengthen her upper body, maybe a bowflex or free weights or something. She'd keep at it until her arms and stomach burned.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a good workout, lasting a good portion of the day, when her whole body felt as if it was on fire, Ashley realized she worked herself good, and felt that much closer to perhaps being as strong as Regina...

Although, she was covered in sweat, and she felt very dirty from working out so much, and it didn't take someone else to come by her for her to realize that she stunk of sweat...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Exhausted after working out for so long, Ashley just grins at her own smell, and thinks that perhaps she should have asked Regina about the showers. She glances around, looking for a sign for the communal showers she thought were supposed to be in prisons, asking someone else who was working out if she can't find them on her own. When she finds them, she enters and looks for a free spot, stripping her rags off and putting them somewhere where they won't get lost. She largely ignores anyone else in there, whether or not they were 'equipped,' and cleans herself off under a stream of water. She didn't mind at all if the water was cold,which it probably was given the loss of electricity. It had been a long time since she'd been uncomfortable being naked in front of other people, and she figured there was no reason to start again now.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Ashley let the cool, but not too cold water wash over her naked body, someone did approach her, except it was someone she, in a way, knew.

The little blond girl from before, Daisy, naked and with a penis very large for her little size, almost comparable to Regina's, came walking up to the much taller Ashley, "Hey," she said, as if that was her greeting, "What'd you do with Regina? You had sex with her, didn't you?" the little blond girl asked, almost accusing Ashley.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lawl.)

'Oh, this is gonna be great. exactly what I need right now.' Ashley thinks, as she turns to the little blond girl. "Hello, you're Daisy right? And yes, I did. Why?" Ashley said, her tone pleasant but neutral. She had had a very long and strenuous, though quite enjoyable, day. She kept her eyes on the futa girls face, ignoring her disturbingly large member, for now at least.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy growled, "That's not fair!" she shouted, and she turned, and actually ran at a high speed for someone her size, out of the shower... Leaving Ashley to finish cleaning herself...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley just stands there blinking in confusion for a second. Then she shrugs to herself, finishes cleaning herself up, and looks for some way of drying off enough to put her clothes back on without getting them soaked. Then she re-dresses and leaves the showers, heading back to the courtyard and just starts walking around, looking for her mother or Regina.

(Something tells me that one's going to bite me in the ass later.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Ashley walks around the courtyard, it wasn't long before she found a frantic mother, looking for her, "Ashley!" she announced, and came at a jog towards her, "Goodness, where have you been!?! I've been looking for you for half an hour! You've been gone for so long!" she said, seeming out of breath.

The only problem with what her mother said, was that according to Ashley, she didn't think half an hour even went by... Although it clicks in her head that Regina fucking her must have knocked her out good...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey Mom, I was actually looking for you too. I went to the gym for a bit after I thanked the girl who carried me here, then I took a shower. How long has it been since I got up anyway? Sorry, I kinda lost track of time. Anyway, what's going on?" Ashley replies to mother, smiling kindly at her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother narrows her eyes at her, noticing a certain glow about Ashley, "... Why are you in such a cheerful mood? A while ago you were paranoid about those... Those types coming to get you." her mother looked highly suspicious, and eyed Ashley up, looking for any lie she could catch...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I sense another disturbance in the Force... In the form a small blond futa shouting something Ashley would rather have her mother not know to the entire prison.)

Ashley just shrugged, smiling; "I got some exercise, and the girl that brought me here turned out to not be so bad. Why? And what's got you so miffed? And, by the way, is sleeping rapist awake yet?" she said, diverting the subject without actually lying. 'Kinda hypocritical there Mom, given some of the stories you've told me after you had one too many shots of Jack.'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother twisted her lip at Ashley, "Not so bad?" she mimicked, "I'm of a mind to believe that this woman seduced you. Almost everyone I've talked to mentioned, Regina found someone, and at the same time, you disappear for a few hours. That's why," she pointed her finger at Ashley, "And never you mind about that woman from yesterday, I had a talk with her, and she won't be staying in our cell anymore, but that's not important right now. What's important is that some perverted seductress thinks she can just do whatever she wants with my innocent baby. Well, she's got another thing coming!" she announced with an absolute tone.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(God damnit.)

Ashley gives her mother a flat look, annoyed by her practically bipolar mindset; "Mom, firstly I was in the gym. The gym! Not off screwing someone I'd just met! Secondly, I'm hardly innocent, and you damn well know it. You were there when my child was born a year ago, remember? Thirdly, I can have sex with whoever I damn want, and if there are consequences for it they fall on my head, not yours. Fourthly, you're being damned inconsistent since you were praising the woman so much this morning for carrying my unconscious ass all the way here." Ashley said, her tone flat. She wasn't trying to hurt her mothers feelings, she was just being realistic.

Her expression and tone soften as Ashley continues; "Look, I know you're concerned about me, but I grew up years ago. You don't have to protect me. I'm not a little kid anymore, mom. And thank you for talking to her for me, it was considerate of you. Thank you." she says, and moves to give her mother a hug.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother seemed about to snap back at her, but went down to a growl as she was hugged, "I love you to, Ashley... But some of the people you hang out with... I'm always so worried something bad might happen to you... Just... Please promise me you won't go screwing any of these... I don't know that they are, but I hate to think of the father of my next grandchild is... Half a woman..."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley had a mental shudder as her mother put the idea of having Reginas child, but she couldn't tell if it was from fear or joy. "Don't worry, I know I haven't always made the best decisions, but I've learned from my mistakes. I'll be careful." She says, her voice serious. She pulls away after a second, and adopts a more joking tone; "And besides, I don't remember the girl from last night having the full set of equipment for making babies, so I wouldn't be too worried. Now, how about we go get something to eat? I'm starving."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother waved her hand, "Oh, I'm not hungry. I had some crackers and tea with that lovely lady Emilia earlier. Besides... All this running around, looking for you was all the exercise I needed. I'm going to go check all the things they brought from our apartment, and see if I can find my book. I'll see you later, honey." she said as she kissed Ashley on the cheek, and started walking towards their cell...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, I'll see you later then mom." Ashley replies, returning the kiss on the cheek. She watches her mother go for a second before turning and looking for a sign to a cafeteria, hoping to get some lunch or dinner.... Wait, what time was it?