What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Really wishing there was an english wiki, or a little more of a walk through. Can someone clue me in as to how to expand the storage stash.... actually also how the main plot works. So it seems like the objective is to kill the 5 lords, but is there something special to do? The wild hunt just keeps showing up.
.- . So, to answer your questions:

Expanding Stash - rescue (as in carry them and give them to priest/doc) either 1 person in Border of Erosion or 1 person in all 6 Paths during the 6 major dungeons.

Main 'progression' - Get to Church, this can be done either through the front gate of the city (might require having the knowledge of city state key from Church to avoid game over, i.e. new game+ route) or through the mine->squidgy->city.

After this activate the key/memory that allow bosses to spawn (I forgot if you get this from boss or at the end of hollowed tree/beneath church) and go kill them all at least once.
Btw, Wild Hunt will spawn regardless of that memory, he's basically the tutorial to boss, just that unlike Dark Souls this guy give no mercy and will definitely destroy you if you run into him on the first run (if you make a beeline to the mine you won't run into him tho)

It check for which Lords you have defeated, not how many, so just kill them once is enough (you can still run into more of them)

Once that's done back at the church you should be able to pick up the memory New Dawn or something, which will show the 'ending' and unlock Border of Erosion.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

- The game Does Have a story, but it is more of like a Free World (Free to Explore without bound to the story) kinda game.
- You can fight any bosses for an infinite time (I don't know if there would be any multiple boss spawn on the same floor, so only one boss per Floor), granted under certain condition, the Bosses can get tougher.
- There are few story line which require certain event to trigger (like Lazycat said about the City Outpost which requires you to :- Went Straight from the first safe room *The WindBreak* to City Outpost (If you Have visited the Cat cave even once, then just wait for New Game+, much easier then).
- After you have defeated all five Lords (at least once on each of them), you can return to the Church >> went to Roland House *see footnote*>> and new game+ there on her Bed, or
- Went to WindBreak again (via Roland House or walk your way there) and went all the way down to enter the Border.

To go to Roland House via Church:- Stand on top of the Glowy-thingy at Centre-First room of Church (in front of the table), then Press 'Z' (by default-control). That is the teleporter.
Edited: Oops, sorry everyone, hehe, and thanks Lazycat for correcting me.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually :v I think the event at the outpost requires you to not visit the church yet (since the condition to pick up that memory is 'knowledge of city: off' and that one is from visiting church)

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know, Diablo II (at the latest) has taught us all about the glorious hilarity that random loot generators sometimes produce and yeah, it is basically nothing more than a combo-essence of Earth3 and Beast_Slay1, but I admit, I chuckled when Belle dropped this today ... I guess it explains why her dawg keeps jumping all over the place. ;)

Attachments

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm rather late to the party. This game's surprisingly tough. Does anyone have any tips for surviving without getting destroyed, and if I do get defeated, any tips for recovering with my now weaponless self?

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Move slow and methodically, use hallways to your advantage in fights, use lots of abilities, always try to have 5 waters on you before beginning combat. Don't be afraid to run back to town/base early if you find a lamppost. At least that's what I remember from starting out. Its been a long while since I've played this. I might have to get back into it. Have there been any significant updates in the past year or so?

Last edited:

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Move slow and methodically, use hallways to your advantage in fights, use lots of abilities, always try to have 5 waters on you before beginning combat. Don't be afraid to run back to town/base early if you find a lamppost. At least that's what I remember from starting out. Its been a long while since I've played this. I might have to get back into it. Have there been any significant updates in the past year or so?
True and also be aware for hallways that intersect with a room as the last thing you want is to get boxed in and BAM! Swiggity swooty that is your booty. Also keep a Lunatic or Hypnos Scroll or two if you get in a jam if you're thrown into a hell room and having a few Scroll of Punishments as well as Skill buffs don't hurt either that and always carry a extra set of weapons and armor as well.

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What has been said.
And seconded: Scrolls of Punishment!
Took me all of the game up to the last boss to appreciate them - I had always sold them, never felt the interest to try one out; now I am hoarding them. ;)

Understand the area of effect for the holy vials and on higher levels, always throw a few into potential monster convention halls, preferably from different angles, to get an impression of what is inside, score a few bonus hits, and to rouse, blind, fight and dispatch of them in smaller groups. Ideally, when the game stops to give you the mini-cutscene and music change for having discovered a monster room, it is already cleared out or at least heavily depopulated.

In corridors, use ranged weapons and know about the speed of the monsters you are fighting (one of their steps against two of yours, for example, or the other way around). In many cases, you do not even need a Master Ninja Scroll this way and can merrily blast away at the darkness. Also make use of functions like the Revolver Cannon's Knockback (which can also Stun). A Revolver Cannon with an additional Paralysis essence can hinder the movement of large monster groups, if they cannot fly past the foremost one and have to queue (similar can be said about a rapier type weapon with the Stinger ability and Paralysis, Knockback and / or Stun capabilites). Use the Backflip and Quick Swap skills to your advantage if they do get close.

Remember that the Protector's Oath does not use up your action, so you can (with a bit of overcharge, of course) heal and still attack, retreat or produce holy vials in that turn.

Observe weaknesses and exploit them - if a monster is weak against elemental or holy damage (like the Corruptions, for example), use vials and conserve ammunition and equipment durability.

Always have scrolls of repair and full repair (and buy them from the cat via the 'Collect' option, where possible) in your inventory and in your stash. Every repair at the dwarf or cat may decrease the maximum durability of your weapons and armour - with scrolls, you can raise them to their original value.

Know where you are going. If you just want to travel to a new safe area, there is not much sense in increasing the monster levels by going in different directions or even the lightless path. ;)

Check. For. Traps. Or use Master Ranger Scrolls to disarm them all at once. ;)

If they are having you, choose Refuse to minimise the rapeytime.

The 'Read this, you mongs' mini-guide is also very helpful. Depending on where you got the game, it may be included in the RAR, otherwise it can be found on Pastebin and elsewhere.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Check. For. Traps. Or use Master Ranger Scrolls to disarm them all at once. ;)
Correct if I wrong (haven't played this for a while) but activating a lamp post also helps keep the danger of surprise traps to a minimum. It also helps advance several rooms faster if you activate a lamp post beforehand.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Correct if I wrong (haven't played this for a while) but activating a lamp post also helps keep the danger of surprise traps to a minimum. It also helps advance several rooms faster if you activate a lamp post beforehand.
Lamppost doesn't show traps, as far as I know only attacks that cover the area (like Scroll of Punishment) or the scan (ww) shows them.

It does makes you jump 3 steps towards the next door (or if you activate it, go to the previous safe spot) though.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the tips, everyone! Been busy the past couple of days, but I'll finally be able to sit back down and try implementing them.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lamppost doesn't show traps, as far as I know only attacks that cover the area (like Scroll of Punishment) or the scan (ww) shows them.
Lampposts improve the chances the trap scan will reveal traps without requiring multiple attempts, so it's still great to trigger whenever possible on long sojourns.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay this oddball error came up when I was playing in the Border of Erosion area.

Exception : NameError
undefined local variable or method `idd' for #<Game_Interpreter:0x107d8dd0>
trace:
( ksR_インタプリタ ):2054:in `block in summon_traps'
( ksR_インタプリタ ):2032:in `times'
( ksR_インタプリタ ):2032:in `summon_traps'
( ★ks_インタプリタ機能追加 ):229:in `command_355'
( ★ks_インタプリタ機能追加 ):226:in `eval'
( ★ks_インタプリタ機能追加 ):226:in `command_355'
( ★ks_インタプリタ機能追加 ):247:in `command_355'
( Game_Interpreter ):1996:in `execute_command'
( ★Stage_Gimmic ):62:in `execute_command'
( Game_Interpreter ):159:in `block in update'
( Game_Interpreter ):111:in `loop'
( Game_Interpreter ):111:in `update'
( ks_Skippable_Event ):286:in `update'
( ks_無駄メソッドつぶし ):260:in `update_interpreter'
( ks_無駄メソッドつぶし ):247:in `update'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):1073:in `graphic_update'
( ▲ksRih_alias ):407:in `graphic_update'
( Ks_Scene_InjectionUI_local ):744:in `graphic_update'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):1046:in `update_scene'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):1039:in `update'
( Scene_Shop(修理・回収) ):101:in `update'
( Scene_Base ):71:in `main'
( SceneManager ):25:in `run'
( SceneManager ):171:in `run'
( ●# WF-RGSS Scripts main ):116:in `block in <main>'
:1:in `block in rgss_main'
:1:in `loop'
:1:in `rgss_main'
( ●# WF-RGSS Scripts main ):116:in `<main>'
ruby:in `eval'

Any solutions?

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The author requested that we do not upload the game here. You'll have it look elsewhere I'm afraid.

linkytron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author requested that we do not upload the game here. You'll have it look elsewhere I'm afraid.
ok, i'm sorry, i only was looking for link, but fi he said that, np for me :D i respect that, and sorry for not saw

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok, i'm sorry, i only was looking for link, but fi he said that, np for me :D i respect that, and sorry for not saw
No problem. The author said this way back then so not many people would've seen it.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Junk-Hoboo:
Problem: Must be the violet Spore summoning the light-trap
Solution: You need the latest version + latest patch of the game.
If I'm not mistaken.

*Game version refers to the entirety of the game folder, whereas patch refers to the some kilobytes files you found on the dev website.*

Schaloper:
The lampose did have a translation of minimizing the activation of undetected trap, but it did not uncover traps like what Lazy-Cat said, so both of you are correct.

Here are some extra tips:
- Scroll of punishment is indeed powerful, to a certain degree, avoid from filling up your backpack with only it.
- If you are into melee and if your last action is 'Moving', then if you use Sword Acute, you will execute the skill first rather than having to wait after all the mops have swipe you clean. If you have consecrate, than you will knockback the enemies infront after the jump.
- Relaxation Perfume can increase the rate of MP-Regen as well as dropping Lewd-Meter per turn.
- Passion Beat, Futanari, intoxicate, etc. can be considered as status debuff. You can lower the rate of your stats reduction from de-buffs by increasing your Endurance. Endurance however, does not effect the STATUS de-buffs itself, only the STATS reduction from the de-buffs. The status itself falls under 'sex-kind' if I'm not mistaken.
- Sex-kind refers to the 'status de-buffs' if I had to call it, whereas rape refers to the action of being raped.

Welp, since my hardrive kaput, now I have to replay back from the start so I'm gonna wait for an update first. Haah.... :(

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

- Scroll of punishment is indeed powerful, to a certain degree, avoid from filling up your backpack with only it.
One drawback of using SoP is that it 'purifies' all enemies hit, meaning any item drop they give will only be essence.

So if you're trying to get red essence equipment drop, no SoP allowed :v (don't know if purified status ever go away/item can drop like normal when it does)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One drawback of using SoP is that it 'purifies' all enemies hit.
don't know if purified status ever go away/item can drop like normal when it does
I think purified can be remove by time, for some, they can remove it by skill (like Black-Dog FreeEnergy/PowerBreath skill). I never knew purified enemies does not drop red-equipment, so that's new to me, thanks.