What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Did anyone ever make a voice pack for this game?

Also in options, under volume levels, theres three toggles which reveal three bars.

The third one is "Wait for Rape", which delays how fast the text advances when getting raped (which was the option I was looking for)

But what do the other two do?

Also is there a way to set the default rape defence to Resist instead of Endure?
1. No. Add your own voice pack files.
2. The first option is "Master" which enables the latter two options. The second option is to enable text waiting during combat. I don't enable these options so someone else can give more detail.
3. Short of hacking the game, the default rape defence is always endure.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have made it some years before, but changing the sound directly from the game directory might cause some sound to turned weird (since RumbleRabbit made multiple effects to played the same sound-file but with variant pitch and speed). The best method I think is to put every sound files that you want into one of the game folder (I forgot which one) and manually change it within the game under one of the bottom-most options (I think it was the Voice options).

Since my Hard-disk failed, followed by my external Hard-disk, wel, I guess I just... Hahaha

Last edited:

Question2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay im a bit confused on how to run this. I extracted the files, but i just get an error when starting the game saying that i need RPGVXACE RTP to run it. Where can i get that?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As for me, I have no idea what I am supposed to do or what my controls are. Sometimes certain things works and other times it doesn't.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As for me, I have no idea what I am supposed to do or what my controls are. Sometimes certain things works and other times it doesn't.
Try to guide by Monceber? I linked it in the first post (doesn't mention all the controls though)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Correct me if I'm wrong in any of these:
Sorry for the long post, but just navigate to whichever you want to read only under BOLD & UNDERLINE statement:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Adding Voice:

1.1. You need your own voice files (which are playable, probably .mp3),
1.2. Paste it in the game directory (I think it was the *GameFileName*/Audio/Voice).
1.3. Play the game, after Load or Start New Game, go to the bottom-most Option Menu (Not Setting) I think it was called Voice Setting, then select which action you want to play which voice files and just press Z throughout (by default button).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Standard Buttons (as of ver.Augusts2015)

Single Button Command
2.1 - directional keys - move
2.2 - Q - Shows where you're facing.
2.3 - Z - attack / confirm
2.4.1 - X - Inventory / cancel (If I'm not mistaken, by default, the X-button brought up Inventory + Option menu, but changeable in Setting to just Inventory)
2.4.2 - When selecting item in inventory, D to Sort item; Shift to Inspect; Q to Drop (*Thanks MacDakka*).
2.4.3 - Q or W while in Inventory @ Option Menu - Navigate between pages.
2.5 - D - Open up Option Menu

2.6 - (Skill Windows below requires directional keys to choose and Z to execute)
2.6.1 - A - (Weaponary) Skills Window
2.6.2 - S - (Character) Skills Window
2.6.3 - You can change the commands in the skill windows by popping up Skill Windows While you are navigating the Skill Menu. You can find Skill Menu by pressing D followed by Q or W until you see a list of skills(not while on Skill Book which was above Item Book) or even assign Items to the skill windows (while on Inventory and not while on Item Book).

Combination Keys
2.7 - WW - Search for traps (there is a slim chance that some traps might not get uncovered even after using this command).
2.8 - WX - End-Turn (consume a turn without doing anything)
2.9 - QZ - Backflip
2.10 - QQ - Changes your Main-hand equipment with your off-Hand equipment when you're dual-wielding (Does not consume a turn)
2.11 - Press W with two-directional keys - only allows for diagonal/slant movement (you don't need to worry of accidentally moving to the right when you need to go Up+Right)
2.12 - Press Q with directional keys - changing of where you are facing without moving & without consuming a turn (Some monsters prefer to do harrasment attacks when they are Behind you)

Long-Press Keys (Does not consume a turn)
2.13 - Pressing long-X - changes your 'Stance'
2.14 - Pressing Long-Shift@long-Z - Extra skills window ... (aside from falcon-stake, don't bother with this much in early game)
2.15 - Pressing long-Z - Confirm during trades (you have a default option of pressing long-Z to confirm upon trading / upgrading as of ver.2015 and above, I think. Changeable in Setting)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Translation on Setting Options:

Done by Doombell on Page 44; Post Number 657.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Fusing Equipment
Done by Monceber on Page 150; Post number 2239.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Standard Course of Action (For new Members)

5.1 - Get the latest game version (the entirety of the game directory) and paste any of the latest patch in the patch file in the game directory (or just put all patches inside).
5.2 - To get partial English translation: change one of the file in the game directory name. (from _language_eng to language_eng by removing the _ the one with RPGVXAce Data type file, not the text file)
5.3 - Press Up, Left, Up, Down, Right for First Start only, (or the proper way is to read the readme from the developers out of respect to him and for the Warning he gave)
5.4 - Choose difficulties, for easy mode, you start out at your home (some of the game version have bugs if you start out at your home with Eng translation).
5.5 - Do whatever you think necessary (nothing much to do at this point anyway), exit your home, navigate through that first Safe-Field (this named Windbreak)
5.6 - While in Safe-Field, you gain faster HP&MP-Regen, so cast Holy-Vial skill (forgot its name) to get Holy Vial (5), then regen your MP before leaving the Safe-Field.
5.7 - Take the north exit to the battle-field.
5.8 - Try to avoid fighting enemy in a big empty room, and narrow down the enemy in 1-on-1 fight in the hallway instead.
5.9 - Keep track of your Holy vial.
5.10 - You can pick up strategy as you go, but the standard melee tactics are to use Consecrate skill before entering a room, cast Redemption or Angelic Hallow for multiple enemy fights. Throw in Splash of Holy Water to remove enemy buffs (if they have any) while dealing some decent AOE damage.
5.11 - You won't die by having 0 Vitality or even 0 HP, but died if you get faint-heart + Unconsciousness (or something like that)
5.12 - The rest will come to you eventually born within the soul of a player (or just logical thinking, whatever).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Friendly Advice:

6.1 - If you really like this game, then take some time and try to read the skills and stuff even if you can barely understood it.
6.2 - One trick with Sword Acute is that if you have the Triple-Arrow-Status (called running), then you can execute Sword Acute without casting delay.
6.3 - Another one with it is if you have consecrate, then you will knocked enemies back after hitting (though I don't get what it means by it wrote On-New-Target), this will lowers damage with dual-wielding since you won't be hitting with your off-hand weapon when proc.
6.4 - Stigmata with consecrate will be cast without casting delay. Bypassing casting delay can be very crucial since some enemies will automatically try to disabled you or just move aside when cast your skill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. One Case with RPGMakerGame directional keys problem

In case anyone have Directional Keys Problem @ Arrow Keys Glitch with RPG-Maker games (keys stuck on Up+Left), if I'm not mistaken, for Windows 8 and above, you need to turn Off your bluetooth. In case you can't, make sure to update your bluetooth (Go to Device Manager or just Yourtube it how), then restart, then turn off your bluetooth. If the problem persist, well, tough luck for you.

Last edited:

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

D - Open up Option Menu (and inspect item when selecting item in Inventory).
Was D not Sort while in Item Menu, and Shift Inspect?
Also, Q to Drop while in Item Menu.

Other than that, very nice and concise documentation of the controls! Thanks! :)

(Definitely one of those games where the tutorial really is a life-saver... ;))

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like there's a new patch back in June 1st in the author's getuploader account. Description has this:

undefined method `male?' for nil:NilClass

Anyone knows what this is?

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I swear I've tried this game. But it's so complicated! I can't figure out what's going on.
It's so cute.

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I swear I've tried this game. But it's so complicated! I can't figure out what's going on.
It's so cute.
Personally I find this game addicting to the point that I spent days to play and still hasn't got the system down. Things like fusing is still a blur to me but I'm getting by. It's so rewarding when you figured out what you're supposed to do though.

But honestly though the guides by the top players really help to take a look, saved my ass somewhat (Harleyquinn13, Dragonpaladin, and some other contributors)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But honestly though the guides by the top players really help to take a look, saved my ass somewhat (Harleyquinn13, Dragonpaladin, and some other contributors)
It's okay, I don't mind being an unsung hero... *sob* (cries at the corner) *sob*...

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, I think for fusion:
1. Athame Knife can be converted to Jade Blade (but not vice versa, though you can revert it back if it was Originally An Athame Knife).
2. If you want to add extra sockets on Athame Knife (which haven't reach it's max-sockets of 3), you need:
- any two-handed-melee weapon (aside from long sword maybe), or;
- any weapon of grade higher than Athame Knife (or another Athame Knife);
with a 2-red-essences+1-empty-essence or more than 2-red-essences.
3. The rules apply to Clothing too. If you wanna 1-Up your clothes essences, you need a higher grade or the same clothing (Sister's Clothes, Gothic Bustier, Maiden Wear) with red-essences (equal to +1-empty slot) or (more than) the one you have.

Well, I think DragonPaladin have said about this sometimes ago, though I have forgotten. If somebody can correct me, I'll update my post later (with a definite maybe).

Last edited:

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aw wow I skimmed his posts at one point and stumble on that one. Didn't realize you needed a higher weapon grade so I was stuck from there. Thanks for the tips! :D

Been playing Hard-mode for a while but have yet to go anywhere near Border of Erosion due to lack of equipments. Gonna try it out later on and see if it's gonna kick my arse.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder, could anybody do a partiral translate on this?
I can't even open the game archive to change anything, too bad I ain't a programmer.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

it already has a built in partial. read the readme

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wonder, could anybody do a partiral translate on this?
I can't even open the game archive to change anything, too bad I ain't a programmer.
You don't need any engine or softwares to get the partial Eng trans, the game folder that you have with the game.exe (the icon with red dragon to execute the game), there is also two files named _language_eng;
1. Open the game folder.
2. Pick the file with the name _language_eng that is Not a text file (.txt)
3. Change the name to language_eng (without the initial _).

EDIT: By the way, the fusion part,...
Okay, look at the post below. Thanks, Monceber!

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

- any weapon of grade higher than Athame Knife (or another Athame Knife);
with a 2-red-essences+1-empty-essence or more than 2-red-essences.
Close, but not quite.
In short, sum of red essences in target weapon (e.g. Athame) and material weapon (e.g. another Athame) has to be equal to the expected slots number. Number of total slots in material weapon has to be equal or more of that sum.
For instance, to up from ○Athame to ○○Athame, you'll need ●●material, but to go from ●Athame to ●○Athame - ●○material would suffice.
Just check attached image for reference.

Attachments

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any setting or way to mod the game so she doesn't orgasm so fast/often?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any setting or way to mod the game so she doesn't orgasm so fast/often?
The priest at the church have an option to reduce your corruption value so she's not as sensitive.