What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

I still haven't played this game even though i have known it for a long time, but i want to start play this now.

which is why i want to ask if the version from 2015-08-30 is the newest and are there mods for this game.

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want to play this game too, but its not gonna happen without a translation because I would be lost in 1 min and I would just give up

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want to play this game too, but its not gonna happen without a translation because I would be lost in 1 min and I would just give up
Man this game is easily the best shit and you're missing out. The GUI translation is enough for you to go through the game easily, with the only thing being the dialogue translation just a snippet of the entire game. The story is basic as shit, and you can look up the 4chan's saves with maps and tips and all that jazz.

Seriously, if that's your only reason to not play this game, you're not digging hard enough.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so here's the thing.

Before Getting the game:
1. Get the latest Version of the game (I mean the entirety of the game folder)
2. Get the latest patch or all the patches and put them inside the patch folder (there is a link in the first page of this forum I think)
2.1 I haven't played for a long time now, but I think that's the one (I'm also using the 30thAugust2015 folder + patch_20150903_0700 ~ patch_20151118_0230.

After Getting the game (Not necessary):
3. There is a voice folder, but you need your own files to do that. After pasting them inside the folder, you can assign them to appropriate action while inside the game after you start a game, Not at the title screen (I don't want to elaborate them much here).
4. For Partial Translation of Maiden Snow Eve:
4.1 There is a file inside the game folder made by the creator (RumbleRabbit) himself/herself.
4.2 The file name is: _language_eng.rvdata2 (.rvdata2 is the file extension).
4.3 So change that to: language_eng.rvdata2 (remove the first underscore).

When Starting the game:
For the first time only, As you have start, there will be a cute white rabbit hopping atop of a clock with pink colored notice, within this page, press these keys:
Up, Left, Up, Down, Right
Ok, I forgot the keys actually, but if you were not redirected to the title screen, then restart the game and search the keys in this forum or somewhere else.

After that, you start a new game:
5. you will be prompted to choose a difficulty.
5.1 Easy (Start at your home. One of the earlier version of the game have bugs if you start out here in partial English)
5.2 Normal (Some monster have an extra skill(s), but nothing to be scared of unless...)
5.3 Hard/Daimyo (Very hard to saves money, and even harder to survive)
6. Before/During fights:
6.1 do not fight enemies in an open space. Pull them to a narrow corridor so that you can pick them off one at a time whenever possible.
6.2 Always prepare Holy Vial before going for fights, you can get them by casting Holy Vial skill (Yes, it is a skill). Holy Vial is needed for certain other skills.
6.3 The green bar in between the red-HP-bar and the blue-MP-bar is your overdrive gauge, the red lines on the HP and the MP bar is the Pleasure Gauge.
6.4 There are 3 skills shortcut menu, by default it was S, D, and long-Shift (if I'm not mistaken).

Me and some others have already made notes on stuff, but got buried inside the forum. So these should suffice for now.

Last edited:

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man this game is easily the best shit and you're missing out. The GUI translation is enough for you to go through the game easily, with the only thing being the dialogue translation just a snippet of the entire game. The story is basic as shit, and you can look up the 4chan's saves with maps and tips and all that jazz.

Seriously, if that's your only reason to not play this game, you're not digging hard enough.
It happened so many times before, but this time Ill listen to you and give it a try :)

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so here's the thing.

Before Getting the game:
1. Get the latest Version of the game (I mean the entirety of the game folder)
2. Get the latest patch or all the patches and put them inside the patch folder (there is a link in the first page of this forum I think)

After Getting the game:
3. There is a voice folder, but you need your own files to do that. After pasting them inside the folder, you can assign them to appropriate action while inside the game after you start a game, Not at the title screen (I don't want to elaborate them much here).
4. For Partial Translation of Maiden Snow Eve:
4.1 There is a file inside the game folder made by the creator (RumbleRabbit) himself/herself.
4.2 The file name is: _language_eng.rvdata2 (.rvdata2 is the file extension).
4.3 So change that to: language_eng.rvdata2 (remove the first underscore).

When Starting the game:
For the first time only, As you have start, there will be a cute white rabbit hopping atop of a clock with pink colored notice, within this page, press these keys:
Up, Left, Up, Down, Right
Ok, I forgot the keys actually, but if you were not redirected to the title screen, then restart the game and search the keys in this forum or somewhere else.

After that, you start a new game:
5. you will be prompted to choose a difficulty.
5.1 Easy (Start at your home. One of the earlier version of the game have bugs if you start out here in partial English)
5.2 Normal (Some monster have an extra skill(s), but nothing to be scared of unless...)
5.3 Hard/Daimyo (Very hard to saves money, and even harder to survive)
6. Before/During fights:
6.1 do not fight enemies in an open space. Pull them to a narrow corridor so that you can pick them off one at a time whenever possible.
6.2 Always prepare Holy Vial before going for fights, you can get them by casting Holy Vial skill (Yes, it is a skill). Holy Vial is needed for certain other skills.
6.3 The green bar in between the red-HP-bar and the blue-MP-bar is your overdrive gauge, the red lines on the HP and the MP bar is the Pleasure Gauge.
6.4 There are 3 skills shortcut menu, by default it was S, D, and long-Shift (if I'm not mistaken).

Me and some others have already made notes on stuff, but got buried inside the forum. So these should suffice for now.
whats the latest version/entirety of the game folder? is it the version 2015-08-30? According to dlsite its the lates version, but are there mods files or whatever.

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there really no way to cheat with infinite hp? i found the address using the *x2+1 and tried freezing it but nothing happens, and when i increase the value i get ctd.
From what I remember, the values are somewhat obfuscated. Like the food % was 20,000 for 100% in increments of 100 (IIR). I suspect the author was really fanatical about people cheating or extracting his game :p I never did successfully find much else & gave up.

I did manage to freeze & modify the food bar for some time, but the memory region would shift occasionally so it really didn't work out all that well.

-BB

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dont suppose there can be a link to download this and already translated?

HeliosRX

Reputation score

Can anyone please PM me a link to the latest version of the game? Thanks!

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also would like a link for the latest version

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I encourage people to buy it, but what the heck, You can always try animesharing or sukebei.nyaa. For a complete download + Patch.
- I can't say for sure if there is any uploader who had compiled all patches into the latest version, but you can get the patches through the first page of the forum (maybe?) and paste it/them inside the Patch folder.
- I don't want to give links since I'm not using them as of late so I can't say that it will be legitimate, trusted, or even virus free, sorry, but MrMe on next page did say about links.
- There should not be any mods or even translation from external source due to how protected this game is (period), so make do with the Dev partial Trans instead.
I already written some, if not many, of what to do on the previous/above comment.

Also, I don't really know the difference between Easy/Normal/Hard, just that enemies don't throw much skills in Easy and probably they spawned at a lower level(?) or that repair/upgrade cost less(?), while on Hard, everything cost a lot and you will be de-Levelled to One each time you return to a safe zone. You can change your difficulty (Only) from Normal to Hard after you returned to your home, after defeating the five bosses.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually you can get the latest version and patches from the dev's site, but i'm not sure the url for that.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does the doctor in the watermill disappear aftter the first visit? where does he go?
He'll be back there if you've been infected by lycanthropy/rabbit syndrome or been turned into a hermaphrodite when fighting Belle.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone tell me which options to switch into English language ? :confused:
also, I can't start the game, it says something about Readme ...

Latest patch should be at 2016, August ...

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me which options to switch into English language ? :confused:
also, I can't start the game, it says something about Readme ...

Latest patch should be at 2016, August ...
_language_eng.rvdata2 -> language_eng.rvdata2 (From _language_eng.txt file)

"when you first start, input in the order of up, left, up, down and right." (From readme_eng.html file)

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

C'mon man. 2nd post in the thread. Also, you could just read the readme file and it tells you how to start it and how to apply the english data.

"when you first start, input in the order of up, left, up, down and right."

To get the english data:
_language_eng.rvdata2 -> language_eng.rvdata2
(You can change file-name for limited-english version.)
Latest available download version is from August 2015, but latest patch is from June 2016.
You should put all 5 patch file downloads in the patch folder:

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C'mon man. 2nd post in the thread. Also, you could just read the readme file and it tells you how to start it and how to apply the english data.

"when you first start, input in the order of up, left, up, down and right."

To get the english data:
_language_eng.rvdata2 -> language_eng.rvdata2
(You can change file-name for limited-english version.)
Latest available download version is from August 2015, but latest patch is from June 2016.
You should put all 5 patch file downloads in the patch folder:
lolz, I only read the 1st post and usually won't bother the below post ...
thanks for the info ...

EDIT :
How can I restore Vitality ?
haven't find any Inn or Food either in my gameplay ...

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I haven't played in a looooong time but from what I remember, you have a couple of heal skills. You can make holy water for and drink it I think. Or there's some kind of 'limit break' think that heals you to full too iirc. I don't think there are any healing items. Gameplay loop is basically:

Save progress & prepare @ safe zones --> enter dungeon --> kill monsters & collect loot --> go as deep as you can without dying --> either go back to original safe zone or find new one --> prepare @ safe zone... etc. etc.

Last edited:

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the english version full english or just the menu?
I mean is dialogue and other stuff in english too?