What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

CursedRena

Reputation score
Out of curiosity, has anybody been following what the author of this game has been up too? He has a Ci-en thing open but it's kinda hard for me to follow. there's also h art scattered on his twitter so I'm wondering if anyone knows if he's actually working on a new hgame.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
all those images are from early 2018 so It's safe to say that he doesn't work much for R-18(This thread's game) as often as the all-ages version (daimakyou)

Just leaving a note here also, he has 2 twitter accounts
あばれうさぎ for daimakyou and うさぎめしや for maidensnoweve

His Twitter is abare usagi for all ages has much more post regarding that game rather than usagi meshiya

Last edited:

magicldick

Reputation score
So what sorts of updates has there been recently or has there just been some in 2018?
If it's the latter I already have the updates then but haven't pushed myself to finish the game at all gameplay just tires me out dunno how other people can do it for so long.

CursedRena

Reputation score
I'm not so sure though. His Ci-en page is linked via Eve's Dlsite store page and from what garbage I can translate using google hints at something possible for the game. The eve twitter has also been talking a bunch more recently.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There were some interesting pictures on his twitter, but I think they're going to come as expansion or separate game, if they're going to be implemented at all.
There's all been tweet from him some time ago in regards to this matter, and it translates to something like this:
There seems to be a misunderstanding, but implementation has been completed with respect to what was planned and promised at the time of release.
In the memory acquisition condition display of the haze in the chapel, "Unimplemented" is displayed, but it is also implemented according to the conditions.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There were some interesting pictures on his twitter, but I think they're going to come as expansion or separate game, if they're going to be implemented at all.
There's all been tweet from him some time ago in regards to this matter, and it translates to something like this:
But the boss in the infinite forest? I will a succubus or nothing? what happened?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
there is one more post after that which you might want to check:
更に誤解の無いように書いておきますが、追加で予定されている更新も、最終的に次の作品が主になる前には、実施されますが、実施能力は著しく低下しているので、あんまり見通しがたたないです
feel free to translate it correctly if you guys have better understanding but I believe author just are unable to go further.
his recent twitter is also all about daimakyou too

edit: in addition with his rambling about bugs actually reminds me about dungeon & prisoner too.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do you do that the monster prioritizes the sexual attack over the normal attack (damage)?
But while the petting or insert, the MC can attack (not surrender)

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you do that the monster prioritizes the sexual attack over the normal attack (damage)?
But while the petting or insert, the MC can attack (not surrender)
*make sure you don't equip outfit that has inscription which automatically damages surrounding enemies when attacked/perform action(belle, the wild hunt, dullahan,etc..) AND do not use riposte or avoid stance at all.

1. get monster on the back of PC and wear high exposure outfit like swimsuits(or simply get naked)
2. have disabled status (e.g bound,entangled, knockdown, all fours)
3. high pleasure gauge (the bottom pink bar)

combine first and second should get most of monsters molest pc while the third is practically with risk pc to cum

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Where I can find inscription?
I am this time plaing in hard with full gear over +15, in forest stage +20 (monster level +40) dont find Inscriptions

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Where I can find inscription?
I am this time plaing in hard with full gear over +15, in forest stage +20 (monster level +40) dont find Inscriptions
In the extreme border as random thing on items, or in case of uterus getting cum inside while at 0% stamina and also not get game over after that (since that restart you)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
In the extreme border as random thing on items, or in case of uterus getting cum inside while at 0% stamina and also not get game over after that (since that restart you)
Only extreme border? I was thinking that work hard or Helpless path
In what level of extreme border start the drop?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
No clue, just that the higher you go the better chance of it, just like the rest of the game

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah, it's at extreme border only. I think at around 15th floor++ but as per lazycat said the higher, the better chance
make sure also it's on extreme mode when you enter should be a pop up window for it

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, in normal mode, in Border of Erosion, you can start getting inscription on drop equipment as early as floor 60+ without the Extreme Mode with very low chances, but the chances will probably increase if you allow Extreme Mode in BoE.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Is Maidensnow 's Youkai Great Demon a new game, or is it an alternative name for his old SFW game (Maiden Snow Online)?
Either way, I think he's working on something new? Hard to tell through the google translate gibberish.
His Cian has a banner of 'Maidensnow On**ne', can't make out the middle two letters

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yup, that's the name of his old game (メイデンスノウの妖怪大魔境).
It certainly does look like he's working on something new, at least judging by images on his twitter. His Cien is more SFW oriented tho, if I remember correctly.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm interested in trying that game (or the latest updates for MaidenSnow Online) but apparently you have to dig around the MaidenSnow Online blog for the password? I'm reliant on Google Translate so unless I'm overlooking something right in front of me, it's gonna be hard to unzip and all.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone thought this bump is some sort of game update, I'm sorry. With over 127 pages of posts, so much information and my dumb ass not knowing how to effectively use the search bar (despite already using it successfully to learn a couple things), I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. Most important thing is: how do I find out which version/patch I got?

Now, gameplay wise, is there a way to ensure that a rape over doesn't result in me losing an item I 100% want to keep?

Also, which door/gate goes where? I'm using my mobile's google translate to take a screenshot of my screen and translate it via that way, and the guides here that say where to go, or where you should go don't line up with the translations I'm getting. My version's easy mode has a syntax error, an error I can't fully avoid by entering the JP version,so I'm using the "General" version and that doesn't give me any numbers when I go to a gate, so can someone please share the proper translations? I've only ever seen "a city gate far away", "depressions avoiding the wind", "shade under the cliff", "cave entrance" in easy mode, and "city gate guardhouse" in easy mode. I'm sure the last two will still appear in normal mode, I have probably just been really unlucky.

scallywag13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^ Lets see... To begin with:
Read the bloody manual.(readme.html) Just google it a paragraph at a time. It has A LOT of information on how the game works.
The game is date stamped. Check the "Date modified" value of Game.rgss3a to find out the version you're on. 2015.08.29 is the newest base game release. Add patches dated later than it.

Next... hmm... The only way that I can think of that would 100% save an item is to leave it in the storage box. The cat can often recover your lost items, but it's not 100% and it can be pricey.

Ok, now for the gates:
The description changes depending on how far you are from the destination that they lead to. (Moving towards the cave moves you away from the city/windbreak causing the text to change) Easy mode has more detailed descriptions, while harder ones are vague on purpose. Also one of the patches fixes the syntax error of starting easymode on english-ish.(Just get all of them)