What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So today he released some kind of prototype 'log generation' test program today.

But the main takeaway is that he mention this thing was made to test stuffs he'll be using for the sequel of MS eve, so it might include some of the sequel character stuffs.
(Probably not worth a buy, just linking it to show source)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hi, someone understand any news about new game?
I was reading the Ci-En, there are a lot of news, but 99% are of SnowMaiden Online
only Eve2 post is the announce
And the test log generator
I dont know if is a good idea start to play SnowMaiden Online

Raiden83

Reputation score
Well there is a nsfw mod of MS:Online called MS:Viorated, but don't expect much to be translated and most of the h-stuff is janky as fuck

Enjoy at your peril
Link does now work

From the bit I've played, it's exactly that like that. The mod itself seems to have been taken from the demo build of Eve so I don't believe there will be much content outside of that as the base game is still being updated to this day. If anyone wants to give it a try, decode the Base64 text below.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cxMTAuemlwcHlzaGFyZS5jb20vdi9iaDBRcnVZMC9maWxlLmh0bWw=
How do one decode that?

Raiden83

Reputation score
Not sure which version the one you linked was, but I still have mine.

thanks bud, gotta say it´s hard to get that modded one. Searched the freaking internet for it haha

arggme

Reputation score
I just got a uterus inscription and people in this thread talk about the pros and cons of different inscriptions but I can't seem to find a table of them anywhere here or on the japanese maidensnow wiki. Could someone link me the inscription table?

rmcin329

Reputation score
Hi, i just recently started playing Maidensnow eve, and i'm having trouble figuring out how to register weapons for quick swap to make it easier, and i also haven't been able to understand jumping.

Tentalover

Reputation score
Hi, i just recently started playing Maidensnow eve, and i'm having trouble figuring out how to register weapons for quick swap to make it easier, and i also haven't been able to understand jumping.
Try pressing A or S or D in battle. Or dedicate using 2 weapon only.

Iirc jumping needs you to step one tile for the game to consider you "running"

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Apologies for the necro, but i've recently started playing this one again, and a lot of the wiki when translated by chrome is... questionable to understand.

I'm pretty used to doing that, but there are just some things i can't figure out.

Particularly, to start off, some of the specifics of the essence colors. I understand red is unremoveable, 'yellow' (looks orange to me, tbh), is modular, and i've only gotten one purple from a really surprising comedy of RNG fucking me more than the enemies were... But what makes locked red essence desirable over the modular yellow, and what would make purple worth trying to tread that thin line of oops-all-gang-rape?

I'm playing using the included translation, but things are obviously translated differently. Is the 'Epicedium' the burial blade that's been mentioned? (Same inventory icon as the Vanguard Lancer?)

I see mentioned jumping. How do you do that outside of using the angelic halo attack, if you can?

Is it possible to add skills to the A/S quickbars, and if so, how?

And lastly, how the fuck do i get belle to fuck me so i can get this stupid essence for the stray cat outfit?! she keeps running away, and only debuffing me and using vibrators and petting.

scallywag13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apologies for the necro, but i've recently started playing this one again, and a lot of the wiki when translated by chrome is... questionable to understand.

I'm pretty used to doing that, but there are just some things i can't figure out.

Particularly, to start off, some of the specifics of the essence colors. I understand red is unremoveable, 'yellow' (looks orange to me, tbh), is modular, and i've only gotten one purple from a really surprising comedy of RNG fucking me more than the enemies were... But what makes locked red essence desirable over the modular yellow, and what would make purple worth trying to tread that thin line of oops-all-gang-rape?

I'm playing using the included translation, but things are obviously translated differently. Is the 'Epicedium' the burial blade that's been mentioned? (Same inventory icon as the Vanguard Lancer?)

I see mentioned jumping. How do you do that outside of using the angelic halo attack, if you can?

Is it possible to add skills to the A/S quickbars, and if so, how?

And lastly, how the fuck do i get belle to fuck me so i can get this stupid essence for the stray cat outfit?! she keeps running away, and only debuffing me and using vibrators and petting.
It's been quite a few years since I last played this, but here it goes:

Alright, to start with:
Essences have different levels. 1, 2 or 3. Yellow maxes out at 2. Red can be 3. Purple? Haven't experimented much with that stuff. (I avoid getting frisky)
Essences of the same type and color do not stack. (So for example best SRT+ combo would be +3 Red and +2 Yellow)
Any yellow essence can be combined to save inventory space. And later split apart using an alchemy box.
Purple essences are tricky in that - they are the remains of your children. Human + Youkai = Purely magical/essencial being that cannot survive in this world. Causing it to quickly dissipate, leaving behind only an essence.
As to how good purples are - I cannot say. (As mentioned before: I avoid getting frisky)

Moving on:
Japanese and English names for items are slightly different. (The meaning behind it is still the same)
Plus unique weapons have the same icon as their normal versions (but a different name). So the wiki info I can't comment on. (I've never checked the wiki)

As for jumping. There are two ways to jump. One of them is Angelic halo that force moves you. (Requires a melee weapon)
The second way is:
After moving a tile you get the "Running" buff for one turn. It decreases your knockdown resistance and gun accuracy. But it enables the use of "Rondato".(A non melee skill.)
In other words: Sword/stick = Angelic halo. Gun/barehanded + running = Rondato. (The skills retroactively replace one another depending on conditions met. Check the second tab in the menu for a list of skills. (You will notice that some of them are tabbed to the side. Those replace the still above depending on conditions met)).

Skills are added to the quick bar the same way as items/weapons/armor. (The skill list is in the second tab in the menu) Select the skill A/S -> target slot -> confirm. Do take note that certain skills retroactively replace one another. (tabbed entries as mentioned above)
Guard skills can be changed by holding the X (cancel) button (doesn't consume a turn). So no need to waste a quick slot for them. On the same note: holding the Z (confirm) button opens a melee attack selection window. (for example - you wanna backflip instead of simply attacking)

And lastly: Belle is a woman. She doesn't have the "equipment" to fuck you.
-Warning- Following info is shaky and speculative. As I avoid getting frisky:
One if the vine enemies... (Dame Verte i think?) will turn you into a futa. And that should allow you to have penetrative action with Belle.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been quite a few years since I last played this, but here it goes:

Alright, to start with:
Essences have different levels. 1, 2 or 3. Yellow maxes out at 2. Red can be 3. Purple? Haven't experimented much with that stuff. (I avoid getting frisky)
Essences of the same type and color do not stack. (So for example best SRT+ combo would be +3 Red and +2 Yellow)
Any yellow essence can be combined to save inventory space. And later split apart using an alchemy box.
Purple essences are tricky in that - they are the remains of your children. Human + Youkai = Purely magical/essencial being that cannot survive in this world. Causing it to quickly dissipate, leaving behind only an essence.
As to how good purples are - I cannot say. (As mentioned before: I avoid getting frisky)

Moving on:
Japanese and English names for items are slightly different. (The meaning behind it is still the same)
Plus unique weapons have the same icon as their normal versions (but a different name). So the wiki info I can't comment on. (I've never checked the wiki)

As for jumping. There are two ways to jump. One of them is Angelic halo that force moves you. (Requires a melee weapon)
The second way is:
After moving a tile you get the "Running" buff for one turn. It decreases your knockdown resistance and gun accuracy. But it enables the use of "Rondato".(A non melee skill.)
In other words: Sword/stick = Angelic halo. Gun/barehanded + running = Rondato. (The skills retroactively replace one another depending on conditions met. Check the second tab in the menu for a list of skills. (You will notice that some of them are tabbed to the side. Those replace the still above depending on conditions met)).

Skills are added to the quick bar the same way as items/weapons/armor. (The skill list is in the second tab in the menu) Select the skill A/S -> target slot -> confirm. Do take note that certain skills retroactively replace one another. (tabbed entries as mentioned above)
Guard skills can be changed by holding the X (cancel) button (doesn't consume a turn). So no need to waste a quick slot for them. On the same note: holding the Z (confirm) button opens a melee attack selection window. (for example - you wanna backflip instead of simply attacking)

And lastly: Belle is a woman. She doesn't have the "equipment" to fuck you.
-Warning- Following info is shaky and speculative. As I avoid getting frisky:
One if the vine enemies... (Dame Verte i think?) will turn you into a futa. And that should allow you to have penetrative action with Belle.
-Essence
Okay, it's good to know yellow can't even be lv3, so no point looking for it, i guess. Interesting that they don't stack, though they do change the prefix/suffix to it's higher tier 'name'...

I understood what purple is, i was just asking why would it be preferable to go through such... effort.

-The burial blade thing
Maybe i should say, can i get a screenshot or picture of what the Burial Blade looks like? because even following the recipes i saw earlier in the thread, i can only seem to make what the game is calling the "Epicedium", which i have no idea wtf that's supposed to 'mean', and therefore can't equate it to any other english names i've come across here or elsewhere.

-jumping
Okay, so that's all there is to jumping, good to know i'm not just a blind idiot and missing something super simple.

-skills on the quickbar
Thanks fuck, this is good to know. It totally looks like it pops up for using a skill while in the menu, not for adding skills to it.

-Belle
I figured as much that she couldn't, but i guess i was assuming she would cause the futa status either for the MC or herself, rather than having to go get it elsewhere.

Thanks for the answers, it definitely cleared up several very annoyingly vague things and situations from the lack of cohesive collected information.

ulmtway2

Reputation score
A couple things regarding essences-
I've found level 3 lightning essence as a Wild Hunt drop, I don't know if all (or many at all) max level yellow essences are available in the monster drop pool but I don't believe there's a direct limitation against them being max level. Red essences count as double their level for crafting recipes and are required for certain advanced crafting recipes like slot expansion. Purple essences apparently count as a higher level like red, but if you use them in a base weapon while crafting they'll be fixed into the slot after one craft, and then disappear entirely after the second craft. I haven't directly used purples to see though, it's what I took from the wiki translation. For some of the more difficult to craft weapons purple essences might be easier to get than farming the equivalent number of yellows, since you can increase your likelihood of pregnancy via fertility essences and only a couple should be necessary to complete the recipe (but they'll basically be consumed after that).

Burial Blade just seems to be a more accurate translation of the Epicedium Edge's japanese name ( 葬送の刃 can be directly read as "burial/funeral sword", and is the name of the weapon you get by crafting any longsword-class with the nameless blade, according to the wiki) that is preferred over the name Epicedium Edge.

Last edited:

Punda

Reputation score
how do i get to the gothic bustier? im at the underground pond but the chest is on its own little island. how do i swim over there? or is there some requirement im missing to getting it?