What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
-Game over-
As far as I know, there was no way to save items after a game over rape, but in the case that you managed to build up Overdrive-gauge while your Lance of Cleansing Fire is not on cooldown + take a refuse stance, then you should managed not to get game over as quickly or avoid it completely. Like scallywag13 said, put them in the storage box is za only way.

-Door-
The door gate will depend on where you currently play, from the ENG partial translation by the dev, you should probably guess that either 'Head towards the Dwarven cave (or something)' or 'You heard the hammer's song' means that you are going to the Dwarf Cave in the Abandoned Mine (or Waterway). I try to list down if I remember correctly:
//Safe Zones : //Connected with
Windbreak : Snowy Mountain (or statement related to wind)
Gate House (or Watch Box): Snowy Mountain -&- Bad Lonesome City
Cat Cave : Snowy Mountain -&- Abandoned Mine
Dwarf Cave (Hammer): Abandoned Mine -&- Waterway
Cat Fountain : Abandoned Mine -&- Waterway
Windmill : Waterway -&- Graveyard -&- Bad Lonesome City?
Church (Churches-bell / Song): Bad Lonesome City -&- Charnel Encampment
Underground Inner Sanctum : Charnel Encampment
Old Tree : Charnel Encampment -&- Graveyard
I would like to list down what it said on the doorstep for when you are heading-to or arriving-at, but yeah, for the love of, I can't remember them well. For now, you just have to guess and remember what doorstep statement led to where and the possibility of where you ended up is as above.

Reputation score
hey guys so i just tried maidensnow online and i can open the game in japanese but when i try the english version i get this... any idea how to fix this?
1.jpg

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, sometimes you need to load the game in japanese to bypass those errors. If you haven't even started a new game yet because this error or similar pops up, you have to load it in japanese, then after some point (not exactly sure when) you should be able to boot the game up in english without issue.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@HeheYOLOLxyz
This is thread about MaidenSnow Eve, as you could guess from the topic. Please don't derail it towards other games, albeit from the same author.

Tentalover

Reputation score
This is thread about MaidenSnow Eve, as you could guess from the topic. Please don't derail it towards other games, albeit from the same author.
Usabox made another game? can you enlighten me?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How I can progress the Cho Makyo Lvl? I started with Chomakyo lvl59, advanced 16 levels in the last dungeon and when returned only raise my Chomakyo at lvl60 (compared using save vs auto save) playing in hard mode and extreme mode activate too,

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the late reply, not very active around anymore. The questions might have been answered, but anyway...

Usabox made another game? can you enlighten me?
I think it refer to the original (non-H) of Maiden Snow Eve (named as Maiden Snow Online).
There was a tragic incident long ago, where that non-H game, Maidensnow Online was turned to adult game by someone. Whether or not that/those person/people did it out or pure enthusiasm of the game, or did it without second thought of the developers, the outcome of it was that the developers (Rumble Rabbit or Usagi Mesiah, or something) was heavily offended by the act.

How I can progress the Cho Makyo Lvl? I started with Chomakyo lvl59, advanced 16 levels in the last dungeon and when returned only raise my Chomakyo at lvl60 (compared using save vs auto save) playing in hard mode and extreme mode activate too,
You need to continuously goes down the level. If you return back to main base, the Chomakyo level will be based on the last of it's level (or the highest it have ever reached). Perhaps there was a certain formula behind it as well, like half the highest monster level you have encountered, but I never really pay any mind.
I do not think I would be playing back anytime soon, not until there is/are any worthy updates.

TesloStep

Reputation score
Trying to run Maidensnow Online with eng translation and getting line 297: NoMethodError. Any ideas how to fix it? Japaneses version runs fine.
Also, how to get companions? Already beat the first boss (a giant frog) twice, still alone. On youtube people get a blue haired loli right after boss fight. Next area seems impossible hard to beat solo.

I'm interested in trying that game (or the latest updates for MaidenSnow Online) but apparently you have to dig around the MaidenSnow Online blog for the password? I'm reliant on Google Translate so unless I'm overlooking something right in front of me, it's gonna be hard to unzip and all.
the password is "usabox"

View attachment 30069
anyone know what these papers do or if i should even keep them?
Wiki says they're for a new companion event.

Also, how to get companions? Already beat the first boss (a giant frog) twice, still alone. On youtube people get a blue haired loli right after boss fight. Next area seems impossible hard to beat solo.
Answering my own question:
1. To get a blue haired loli you need to have a cake in your inventory when entering level 6. The maid NPC telling you that in her dialogue. That maid also sells a cake for 500$.
2. To get a maid companion talk to her when you have 20000+$.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Trying to run Maidensnow Online with eng translation and getting line 297: NoMethodError. Any ideas how to fix it? Japaneses version runs fine.
IIRC the fix is to either make a save file in the jap ver then load it in the eng version, or go through the tutorial and then do the steps earlier.

TesloStep

Reputation score
IIRC the fix is to either make a save file in the jap ver then load it in the eng version, or go through the tutorial and then do the steps earlier.
I did both, still same error. The error happens on launch, not when loading save

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does it happen when you try to load/start a game or does it always happen on the main menu?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, help me understand something here. This Maiden snow online game, does it feature the same sort of H content as MaidenSnowEve?

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, help me understand something here. This Maiden snow online game, does it feature the same sort of H content as MaidenSnowEve?
Nope. Identical gameplay to Maiden Snow Eve except not NSFW and features more chars, items, its own story, etc.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, that's really too bad. I would have loved a return to MaidenSnowEve's gameplay but with companions who could be H'd as well. I'm not sure why more H games don't implement this sort of gameplay loop. Its reasonably engaging and the H scenes are fun to watch.

Either way, with no NSFW features, I guess there wouldn't be anything there for me in this game.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Well there is a nsfw mod of MS:Online called MS:Viorated, but don't expect much to be translated and most of the h-stuff is janky as fuck

Enjoy at your peril

TesloStep

Reputation score
Ah, that's really too bad. I would have loved a return to MaidenSnowEve's gameplay but with companions who could be H'd as well. I'm not sure why more H games don't implement this sort of gameplay loop. Its reasonably engaging and the H scenes are fun to watch.

Either way, with no NSFW features, I guess there wouldn't be anything there for me in this game.
Well, there is a lot of eroi clothes to wear and tear off. Which is exactly why I played MaidenSnow Eve in the first place

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think there are a few patch update for the MSEve this year, though it is probably some bug fix or minor adjustment. The patch files can be found from the usual patch page.
The 'Not Implemented' scenes found on the Sanctuary were mentioned as already being implemented, just that certain condition needs to be fulfilled in order to view it (it has been a long while since I played the game, so probably it was old news)
Now, regarding the expansion of the game, from what little I could understand, the game might be continued to version 2 and ported to RPGMV for a more powerful platform? The +companion and changing clothes colors were mentioned a few months ago, but I guess it gets buggy and the dev probably have 'Health Issue', those updates were not released. Hope anyone who have better insight can enlighten us.
I never played Maiden Snow Online before, but does it not contain clothes wear and tear like in MSEve (excluding the Fu-nky stuff)?

This is the game that awaken my fetish for perverted-virgin run, damn...