What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

How's the aim on the shotgun shells? If I understand it right, the spread means not everyone gets hit as intended.
The spread is perfect if you are standing at an entrance. Interestingly enough, shotgun shell like impulse spreads out one square in front of you, 2 square to each side unless there's something blocking it. Due to penetration of Vanguard Lancer, all enemy within the 5x4 square is hit.

I can confirm that the headless count will pop up regardless of what stage you're in.
Ah, good. I needed headless count's inscription on my stray-cat. It will be a walking 15+ damage per turn aoe maiden snow aura. Monster house is gonna be cake after I get it. (So I would like to imagine)

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried doing Extreme Makai yesterday, and it's really painful <_< Although, at this level, in terms of difficulty it becomes comparable to Maiden Snow Online.

Didn't get any iniscripted items, so let me clarify one thing about inscriptions - after killing monster, there's a chance that it will drop item with inscription, and using ink you can move that inscription to another item, correct?

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Absolute long time lurker here. Finally dl'ed this game....cant get it to run, ran all decrypter, deleted the rssg3 file thingy after I cut/paste the data/graphic folders, getting that darned 4hp message. Any kind soul would help. (Running Japanese Regional settings, have all the updated RPG XP/VX all of em) No idea what the issue is, this is honestly the first game I haven't been able to get running. :(

Thanks in Advance!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried doing Extreme Makai yesterday, and it's really painful <_< Although, at this level, in terms of difficulty it becomes comparable to Maiden Snow Online.

Didn't get any iniscripted items, so let me clarify one thing about inscriptions - after killing monster, there's a chance that it will drop item with inscription, and using ink you can move that inscription to another item, correct?
Drop odds for inscriptions are quite low. The wiki recommends a minimum of labyrinth level 25 and full clears of the map, from this point on they should be more common.

If you're DragonPaladin and on extreme Makai mode, then the high level of monsters (like level 50) means you get the inscriptions earlier without needing to venture so far.

Edit: One item (the special vagina) is only obtainable if you are raped by the monster in question (at least that's what I can tell from the wiki). However I might be wrong as there is one vagina item in particular which is useable even by virgin characters.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

extreme Makai mode
I turned off extreme mode while farming for my Alternative, so it will be a while before I go back to Extreme Super Makai mode. Now it's just Super Makai mode.

Looks like Earth 3 and Water 3 on a Cardinal Robe is great. It's wonderful in terms of fire/water/earth/thunder elemental resistance.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I prefer vitality 3 and agi 1/ agi 2, but I spent so much time at the abandoned railway and never saw one drop. My vit 3 cardinal's robe is now in the stash as backup in case I get raped and lose all my equipment.

Just to confirm: if you're seeing ink drop from the ooze, then inscriptions should also be enabled as drops? Only Monceber has found something so far that vaguely resembles the new stuff.

The school swimsuit looks good with its 4 slots, but the equipment list has one other item which I assume is craftable from the swimsuit. Any idea what the combination is?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The school swimsuit looks good with its 4 slots, but the equipment list has one other item which I assume is craftable from the swimsuit. Any idea what the combination is?
Unique fusion item, old school-swimsuit. I don't think it's implemented .

vit 3 cardinal's robe
Red essence~ oohh~ Does it have a free slot though?
I want a Mag 3 Stray cat myself, but never saw Mag 3 on a piece of clothing. (Or any stats 3 on a piece of clothing yet)
I really want a mag 3, dex 3, or strength 3 maiden wear though. It will be awe-inspiring

I have max slotted all weapons, but outside of 2-handed sword and dual wield guns, over-slots (1st slot a tier 3 red essence) had been amazingly difficult to obtain.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The vit 3 cardinal's robe is obviously a vit 2 + vit 1/2, the only vit 3 clothing I have is my current stray cat but that came with a red water 1 essence as part of the package. That was months ago before the patch implementing the swimsuit was released.

With the new all-stars dungeon, I no longer need to run the abandoned railway for what I'm looking for. However the inscriptions mean drop rates for weapons with paralyze 2/stun 2/sleep 2 etc. or clothing with vit 3 remain as low as ever.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really want a mag 3, dex 3, or strength 3 maiden wear though.
Something like this, eh? I'm still struggling to find 2/3 Maiden wear to expand it, though <_<

Well, this and mag 3 red essence (which is wasted on school swimsuit, btw) are pretty much the only lvl.3 red essence wears I found :(

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something like this, eh? I'm still struggling to find 2/3 Maiden wear to expand it, though <_<

Well, this and mag 3 red essence (which is wasted on school swimsuit, btw) are pretty much the only lvl.3 red essence wears I found :(
Not bad, but the penalty from dex 3 is vicious.

I've found my first inscription! I now understand what Monceber means when the inscriptions are described. Mine was part of a +7 foxtooth, it's the ghoul inscription that provides HUGE resistance to paralysis.

I've saved about 5-6 girls on this extreme run, so far so good. I've also discovered there can be more than one sacrificial offering on a single map, so saving one doesn't necessarily mean the ooze in front of you goes away...

Edit: Found a longhorn with the ghoul inscription. I'm stopping to go back to the church to figure out how these inscriptions are transferred. Personal record: Level 30.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup~ been looking for that, but it never drops orz
Lucky Monceber, I am jealous xD

The one I want the most is a Mag 3 essence on a gothic brassier. That way, I can pop res 2 on the second slot, and go crazy with Vanguard/Automatic spamming.

(When your automatic does over 300 damage on 3 hits on weakness ._. )

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've found spirit 3 items before, probably not what you're looking for though.

Too bad we can't trade items. I have 3 separate maid clothes with 1,2 and 3 red-slots respectively. I'm keeping them for the day I actually get vit 3 on a set of maid clothes.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

English DLsite entry for the game has a new date modified listing, but it's the wrong listing (it's now saying Oct 22 2013). So I think it's going to be updated quite soon, though am unsure.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

.Is there any way to expand equipment slot?
.or is it only from pure luck drop from monster and the Crafting item from the Dwarven?
.and did Makai difficulty increasing the drop rate/quality?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Somebody show me the way to meet all Lords, please? I want to beat'em all so bad but I still can't find out the way to meet them -_-

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Somebody show me the way to meet all Lords, please? I want to beat'em all so bad but I still can't find out the way to meet them -_-
Check this out.
Nagivate to boss locations and explore further than 7-th level. They should appearing randomly after that.

.Is there any way to expand equipment slot?
.or is it only from pure luck drop from monster and the Crafting item from the Dwarven?
You'd want to check out the on this topic.
Also, little explanation from me:
Luck wouldn't hurt either.

.and did Makai difficulty increasing the drop rate/quality?
I imagine DragonPaladin would know it better, but for general system of item rarity you should refer to , once again.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The latest version of the map is .

Even if it's in Japanese, it should be very obvious which dungeons lead to their respective safe-houses.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, I've figured out how the inscription mechanic works. Assuming no one else has read Monceber's or DragonPaladin's posts, I'll give a brief walkthrough.

1. To get inscriptions, you need to be running the barrier forest on extreme mode difficulty if you're on easy/normal difficulty. On Hard (大魔境) mode it is technically possible to get inscriptions from all of the dungeons with extreme mode enabled but the probabilities are low and players are better off going to the barrier forest anyway.
2. Explore enough/kill enough monsters in the barrier forest and items with inscriptions will randomly drop from enemies. These can range from weapons to armour and other items like accessories.
3. The inscriptions only affect the properties of the item they were found with, so players need a means to transfer inscriptions from found items to equipment of their choice.
4. Another complication is some inscriptions are restricted to particular item categories. For example all of the inscriptions from bosses can only be transferred to body armour and/or underwear that can double as clothes.
5. To transfer inscriptions, you need to farm divine ink (神々のインク) from the chaos ooze (混沌の渦) which is exclusive to the barrier forest. To complicate matters, you are not allowed more than 3 uses of ink at any one time. One way to get around this is to transfer ink to your personal stash or storage chest, which allows you to grab another set of ink and hold onto it with your personal inventory.
6. Use the ink and you'll be given a selection of items which you can transfer the inscription from your found items to something of your choice. Items without an inscription when chosen will inherit the inscription's properties while the found item will be removed permanently. Items with a prior inscription will have the first inscription overwritten and the new one replacing the old.
7. In addition to transferring inscriptions, the ink will also carry over the found item's upgrade level and any YELLOW essences it might have. For the essences, if there is no empty slot available on the inscription target, the essence is lost.
8. The ink interface works like the fusion interface at the blacksmith. Say for example you want your sword to be enchanted with the raven inscription. Find said sword in the list of equipment and there will be a number of selections. Players need to select the found item with the desired inscription. The confirmation dialog will then say "Sword" as base, "found item" will be merged and lost, "sword" item gains a set number of upgrades plus the relevant inscription.
9. For more details (in Japanese), see for details on inscriptions and their restrictions and on the properties of the ink.

10. As of the latest version, players can have a maximum of 7 inscriptions comprising of vagina (rape only), weapon, armour, arm equipment, accessory, footwear and neck equipment.

Last edited: