What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

agility is also over 70
70-ish evade =/= Agility. To get 70ish evade, you need over 100 agi or so. (Noticed Monceber's Mules)
The counter inscription on the other hand is pretty nice, so I can see why you say melee invincible.

Sealing essence, why you no drop? (1/7 chance to get an essence out of Beru, out of them sealing is just one of them. 2 more to go still orz)

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sealing essence, why you no drop? (1/7 chance to get an essence out of Beru, out of them sealing is just one of them. 2 more to go still orz)
I got tons of Earth and Sleep from Beru, but just 1 Seal. I got 2 other from Fantoms, though drop rate from them is considerably lower. RNG is so RNG <_<

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100+ agility?! I'll never come up with a build like that unless I gimp every other stat in favour of agility.

I don't think I've seen a sealing essence drop yet, but I only restarted my playthrough quite recently and am not proactively farming Belle or the other monsters for their essences.

Ideal list of inscriptions:

Head: IronJack or Arachne (the latter I've installed but need to field-test it)
Arm: Rugal (jumping werewolf), tuxedo skeleton (using now), Hellbattler, Black dog
Weapon: Any of the 3 is fine, but I prefer stun and impeded movement over blind unless my weapons are 2-slot max.
Boots: Gargue (water-spitter) or Giant cyclops. (I've tried the wyvern's, it's a bad idea unless the character is geared towards pregnancy)
Armour: Wild Hunt, Minos Daemon, Belle, Headless Count and Chevarin Belial in order of preference.
Accessory: Ghoul (already have, 93% resistance to paralysis!), alternatively banshee (in storage)
Vagina: Phantom (the only one which carries over to a virgin character and the property is an always-on passive with no downsides)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Latest run had a couple of oddities:

1. One map with a vortex/ooze but no sacrificial offering! Fortunately the vortex hit the self-destruct button after a while so I didn't have to face unlimited enemies. The problem was I spent so long wandering around to make sure there was no offering that I ended up with 0% vitality...
2. If you are defeated with 0% vitality, all is not lost. If your battle gauge (green bar) makes it to maximum without you losing from rape climax, the protagonist will automatically use lance of fire to recover half her health and give you another chance to escape/kill everything.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. If you are defeated with 0% vitality, all is not lost. If your battle gauge (green bar) makes it to maximum without you losing from rape climax, the protagonist will automatically use lance of fire to recover half her health and give you another chance to escape/kill everything.
Thanks to chastity belt as a part of the demonic under, I can actually do that now without losing virginity. This means that I can just reset my history instead of f-12 on an accidental screw-up.

Note: When you reset history now, your virginity regenerates as well. But for me, due to pure virgin route, my rule is that I have to restart regardless. (Since the only time I lose virginity is to access mirror options/pregnancy, and I refuse to ruin my 34 pages of perfect run)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't know about the reset history feature update, but I haven't restarted for ages now and probably won't do so until all of my equipment is at +30 and I'm ready to challenge 大魔境 mode.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guys, how can ya meet the lord in the Closed Street? I've already played to above level 7 (level 12) but still... couldn't. And the Underground water, too.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Level 7 of each dungeon is the MINIMUM level in which the bosses appear, it's not a 100% guarantee. All players can do is to keep exploring the later levels until the bosses pop up. I've waited to level 15 and beyond in the past before a first encounter with a boss.

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, how can ya meet the lord in the Closed Street? I've already played to above level 7 (level 12) but still... couldn't. And the Underground water, too.
if using the latest edition after you get to either the hollow tree , or bottom of the catacombs (after you have visited the church as well) you get a "switch" key to enable the bosses. they won't appear unless you have it set correctly.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if using the latest edition after you get to either the hollow tree , or bottom of the catacombs (after you have visited the church as well) you get a "switch" key to enable the bosses. they won't appear unless you have it set correctly.
Seriously??? But I've already beat the lord at the snow forest, that I still not get to either the hollow tree or bottom of the catacombs. Even I play Easy mode, that lord still hard to beat, ya know.
But if ya said is true, then I may call myself idiot =.=!!! 'Cause I lost my time to find the lord at the road and the underground water (still not get to either the hollow tree or bottom of the catacombs)

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for your guide about show me the way to meet the lords. Ya know, I'm beating em'all. Yohohohohoho =))
BTW, how can I meet the Lord on the way to hollow tree? I've already beat 4 other lords, and already reached the hollow tree, but that final lord still not discover yet. I'm on the way to hollow tree (lv 8)

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BTW, how can I meet the Lord on the way to hollow tree? I've already beat 4 other lords, and already reached the hollow tree, but that final lord still not discover yet. I'm on the way to hollow tree (lv 8)
Ah, that's Headless count or Dullahan, to be short. He's tough one to be summoned. You'll need to collect 2 scrolls of punishment, 2 lunatic scrolls and 2 hypnos scrolls. After that, you go to the lvl.10, find trap with lamp (the one that let's you travel back). You don't need to step into it yet, though. Make sure that you clear all monsters of the room and then use scrolls (P -Punishment, L - Lunatic, H - Hypnos) in following order: PHHLPL. After that step into the trap. Then, find exit that leads to next level. You'll find Dullahan on that level.

P.S. Alternatively you could listen to Harley's advice about boss encounter chance not being 100% and trying to navigate FURTHER than 8-th level... but well, it couldn't possibly be that easy, right?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah, that's Headless count or Dullahan, to be short. He's tough one to be summoned. You'll need to collect 2 scrolls of punishment, 2 lunatic scrolls and 2 hypnos scrolls. After that, you go to the lvl.10, find trap with lamp (the one that let's you travel back). You don't need to step into it yet, though. Make sure that you clear all monsters of the room and then use scrolls (P -Punishment, L - Lunatic, H - Hypnos) in following order: PHHLPL. After that step into the trap. Then, find exit that leads to next level. You'll find Dullahan on that level.

P.S. Alternatively you could listen to Harley's advice about boss encounter chance not being 100% and trying to navigate FURTHER than 8-th level... but well, it couldn't possibly be that easy, right?
No WAY!!! So that I have to collect some lost requirement items, and yet, It's so complicated that I have to do as ya said =.=!!! Thanks anyway.
BTW, If I beat all the lords, so what's next to do? Restart? (I'm playing virgin route)
And, one more thing... I've already beat the lords. But I don't understand why I encounter them again while I'm discovering the map.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No WAY!!! So that I have to collect some lost requirement items, and yet, It's so complicated that I have to do as ya said =.=!!! Thanks anyway.
BTW, If I beat all the lords, so what's next to do? Restart? (I'm playing virgin route)
And, one more thing... I've already beat the lords. But I don't understand why I encounter them again while I'm discovering the map.
He's messing with you. As people have already said, just make sure your keys are set to the right setting (their default setting is the correct one, so if you never messed with them, don't worry about it) and keep searching the graveyard forest past level 7.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember, you do need to carry an elixir or 2, and a scroll of judgement. Preferably a scroll of sleep as well. Otherwise, be prepared to be horribly raped. Literally of course, I know for a fact me and Harley used an elixir during our first time killing it, Monceber likely did as well or at least carried an elixir.

Side-step is too op~

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to make it clear, Monceber and Tesseract are talking about two different things relating to the boss of the graveyard.

Monceber: How to beat the count when you actually find him since he hits like a truck and loves hit and run tactics. Players meeting him for the first time always have trouble because of the damage and debilitating status effects he inflicts, worse if he spawns with a large group of common monsters since he regularly levels up from killing the monsters as a consequence of trying to kill you.

Tesseract: He's talking about finding the count. If you've fought and beaten the bosses for the city, forest, waterway and catacombs then the graveyard boss is found the same way by exploring the graveyard. He's normally found quite far in (level 12 when I first met him) but it depends on luck. Unlike the other bosses, he's not encountered as early as level 7 and a considerable amount of exploration is required. Kill all monsters you see and explore the levels as thoroughly as possible to increase the chances of finding the boss earlier.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All the 5 lords game is pretty tough, don't ya think? As ya said, scroll of punishment is strong enough to beat em'.
I've completed with virgin route. So, what's next? Maybe r*** or start a new game with harder difficult?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of the scenes are only obtainable if your character is raped and you receive the appropriate treatment from the doctor at the water wheel.

Increasing the difficulty doesn't get you anything new in terms of scenes.

You'll want to restart at least once if you're looking to collect all of the story memories, since one is excluded depending on whether you reached the hollow tree or catacombs depths first in order to activate the boss spawns.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time like this, I realized exactly how broken my glass cannon is.
Like seriously, 87% for a chance to double attack for >100 dmg with automatic with a Lv7 Roland is kinda. Just ... kinda ... orz
Please remember at Lv25 Roland's automatic has 100% to double attack and 12% chance to triple attack.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Rant:
Weeeell... good news is that Rabbit actually updated game at English DLSite. Bad news is HOW he has done it <_<

I'm not sure if I'm playing Eve or Online version >_>
See it for yourself

Edit: I really want to use this chance to recover my stupidly lost **** swimsuit, but that won't be fair T_T

Attachments

Last edited: