Reputation score
Hey guys, just got back from work to bring you:

<center>
</center>

<center><b>Screenshots:</b>

</center>

<b>Download links:</b>

Enjoy ;)

* Bodies clash in an RPG war that beautiful women are doomed to lose.
Enslaved village girls. Maids in nude aprons, servant lovers, slum whores, enemy battalions, bandits, demons...
Tons of situations. At last, the protagonist herself is poisoned by lust...
Over 40 violation event CGs! Over 120 total event CGs incl. variations.

* The epic tale of a young girl's path to adulthood.
The protagonist still has dreams in her heart. She meets a certain general and is pulled into a great war. Rival factions uproot the demon world known only to heroes of the past... She becomes a spy and goes on various missions. Many relationships await.

Take on an endless supply of enemies via "symbol encounter",
return to your room to view "replay scenes",
and clear the game to become a tentacle monster and violate discovered characters in "bonus mode"!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: VALKYRIE CHILDREN

anyone know what to do in the 3rd mission ? where the archer joins you i found a switch in the statue but then i cant find anything else? what ti do i am quite stuck XD

nvm seems it was in statue - chimney - throne then stairs open in library but didnt work so probably have to kill one soldier first then try each point

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow someone gets raped in the opening.
LOL utage does it again.

Sheena is pretty cool, though I prefer the main girl from seven prison.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

HAHAHA got stuck again in the next mission XD - the guy doesnt let me in dunno if asking me for something - 2 new towns opened and a volcano that as well i cannot pass for certain crystals needed so if someone founds out what to do before me tell me XD by now il keep trying

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might be useful.
Did you talk to the nun in the guild house at the castle town?

I'm already on the volcano subquest but I haven't written it down yet.

EDIT: ok, there seems to be different types of quests.

There's the regular red quests, which I guess are the main quests.

Then there are the "free" quests, which are basically optional sidequests, usually to get an h-scene for a particular character. I think you just have to either be really patient with checking every NPC with every character...or just get lucky and hope to run into a couple sidequests. You have to have the character in your party to activate it.

Then there are some blue "hero spirit" (?) 英霊 quests, which involve bringing a character to the history house (I don't know how to translate that lol it's the house beside the library) and then going into the past to change it or something.

Then there's the purple quests.

I'm not really sure how to number the quests. It is fairly linear for the most part, but don't know if I should split up the red/blue/purple ones into their own categories.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beat the game.
Pretty nice story, though I didn't really understand what they were saying.
The main ending was rather anti-climactic, though I suppose it wasn't the "real" ending.

After you beat Baison and his monster form, the main story ends, but then afterwards you get to control a tentacle monster and go rape all of the girls to capture them and have them join your party.

After all girls are captured the final dungeon is unlocked and then...well, I didn't really go there yet.

I have 94 saves, although I guess I don't really need them since I've gotten all the scenes (so I didn't miss any sidequests...)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I just started Orc quest, is it worth abandoning it to start this one and finish Orc later?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, this is easier than orc quest lol
I just went through the project file and I'm missing a location or two on my map :(

Last edited:

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seen to find the succubus in the volcano. I need help.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Succubus also appears in volcano, but as random encounter.
First cave she's always there walking around.

I went around talking to all the NPC's but didn't see anyone wanting the unicorn horn.
Maybe I was supposed to have a specific member in my party...but I had like 14 people??? Too much work.

Maybe there is a dungeon that had a lock and you need the horn, but I don't remember seeing anything blocking my way.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

LOVING the game and you guys knowing how much of a douchebag critic I am sometimes, (Yes, I know I can be real nice and a real douche, but that's how I am, I don't sugar coat criticism and I don't hold back on the praising, straight up) so that has to mean something.

The music is great, some of it (not much) is RPG Maker default, but the non-default music is pretty epic and fits the theme perfectly, the voicing I could do without but it's like the cherry on top of the cake.

The gameplay is refined, side battle system that althrough there are a lot of scripts around for it, it was adapted to this game perfectly, balanced, some of the attack animations seem unique since I've never seen it in any other game, and reinforces the fact a Hentai game is not just a story behind a couple of CG's, this is a game within a game, Hentai in a game that wouldn't do terribly without Hentai, and could probably sell as a PG13 RPG Maker game.

The mapping has finesse, everything is really detailed, the little prominors not only that, but in the menu with a couple of things that people forgot to script in such as optimizing in the menu, the only sad thing I see about this game is that there is no auto-skip text.

The CG art, seen better, seen way worse, to me it takes a 4 out of 5 in this single aspect BUT, overall, I rate this game 5 stars so far.

Try it, really good.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LOVING the game and you guys knowing how much of a douchebag critic I am sometimes, (Yes, I know I can be real nice and a real douche, but that's how I am, I don't sugar coat criticism and I don't hold back on the praising, straight up) so that has to mean something.

The music is great, some of it (not much) is RPG Maker default, but the non-default music is pretty epic and fits the theme perfectly, the voicing I could do without but it's like the cherry on top of the cake.

The gameplay is refined, side battle system that althrough there are a lot of scripts around for it, it was adapted to this game perfectly, balanced, some of the attack animations seem unique since I've never seen it in any other game, and reinforces the fact a Hentai game is not just a story behind a couple of CG's, this is a game within a game, Hentai in a game that wouldn't do terribly without Hentai, and could probably sell as a PG13 RPG Maker game.

The mapping has finesse, everything is really detailed, the little prominors not only that, but in the menu with a couple of things that people forgot to script in such as optimizing in the menu, the only sad thing I see about this game is that there is no auto-skip text.

The CG art, seen better, seen way worse, to me it takes a 4 out of 5 in this single aspect BUT, overall, I rate this game 5 stars so far.

Try it, really good.

I say, yes you are quite a douche sometimes, but at least a well-mannered and fair one, btw the person who was banned was Taekmkm who was originally Taekm.

On another note, anyone have Princess Breaker, I know I've asked at least 2 times already but it's the only one I don't have from Utage (I even have some of the CGs from ones such as 戰國大敗).

To be not so off-topic, you should sell succubus tears while you can, you can only get 3 and after the mission, succubus will not drop it anymore, I don't remember how much it was though, so it might not be worth the trouble...

Did anyone know item View attachment 12387 for what or how to use?
If I am not wrong, that was one of the hardest things in the game, it was a chain quest started when you saved a cat and got a 'beautiful rock' from a child in the guild area, which is then to be handed to the old lady in a camp, which then gave you a 'beautiful hair clip(?)' which you then exchange for 'A High ended Fabric(?)' at the onsen (hotspring) place's owner which then is exchanged for the item that etigoya has, I have no idea what to do with it either though...

[Please excuse me if I translated the items wrongly or badly]

OMG! You found a download link for a game that was out today!? :eek:

Pastebin??? Linked to jav-new.net?? DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

Shit's fake, bro, better get back to Googlin' links again :(

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I say, yes you are quite a douche sometimes, but at least a well-mannered and fair one, btw the person who was banned was Taekmkm who was originally Taekm.

On another note, anyone have Princess Breaker, I know I've asked at least 2 times already but it's the only one I don't have from Utage (I even have some of the CGs from ones such as 戰國大敗).

To be not so off-topic, you should sell succubus tears while you can, you can only get 3 and after the mission, succubus will not drop it anymore, I don't remember how much it was though, so it might not be worth the trouble...

If I am not wrong, that was one of the hardest things in the game, it was a chain quest started when you saved a cat and got a 'beautiful rock' from a child in the guild area, which is then to be handed to the old lady in a camp, which then gave you a 'beautiful hair clip(?)' which you then exchange for 'A High ended Fabric(?)' at the onsen (hotspring) place's owner which then is exchanged for the item that etigoya has, I have no idea what to do with it either though...

[Please excuse me if I translated the items wrongly or badly]

OMG! You found a download link for a game that was out today!? :eek:

Pastebin??? Linked to jav-new.net?? DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

Shit's fake, bro, better get back to Googlin' links again :(
Yes lol, when I get douchy about something, trust that I most probably have reasons to be a douche towards you, whoever you are, if I get reaaaally douchy, you're probably the only person who hasn't noticed what you have done wrong, I can be wrong sometimes but I will admit when I am, no problem, 100% of the times.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe you can upload some of them including the CG's? (are they the original sets?)

I'll start a new topic for "utage" collection purposes and list a set I have.
Maybe I will upload them if my internet isn't so intermittent.

The exp curves in this game seem pretty low. Actually all of utage's games have been pretty easy when it came to the battles.

I just walk around killing enemies and I'm suddenly one/two-hitting everything.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe you can upload some of them including the CG's? (are they the original sets?)

I'll start a new topic for "utage" collection purposes and list a set I have.
Maybe I will upload them if my internet isn't so intermittent.

The exp curves in this game seem pretty low. Actually all of utage's games have been pretty easy when it came to the battles.

I just walk around killing enemies and I'm suddenly one/two-hitting everything.
Ooh, ooh, I've never created a thread before, can I do it? plz? Oh, btw how do I add the tags? For this we add Full Game, right?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Ooh, ooh, I've never created a thread before, can I do it? plz? Oh, btw how do I add the tags? For this we add Full Game, right?
RPG Maker. And I'm sure finale won't mind if you do it, I think he was even suggesting it.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RPG Maker. And I'm sure finale won't mind if you do it, I think he was even suggesting it.
I just created the thread, and before it read the warning for creating a new thread, hope I don't get shut for acting like a bot or anything...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW if see game HP , story written in 1990... some CG already done (no color only)
This story is part of 六界戦争 (six world war) beginning...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No wonder the ending was kind of boring lol
But it looks like a pretty long story

I wonder if all of the characters in each RPG Maker game is part of the same world, since some girls appear in multiple games.

EDIT:

ttp://izayoi-moon.sakura.ne.jp/6-war/ryuugiseiden/index.html

sht look at all those characters.
And I thought ZUN had a big cast in his touhou world.

If the group is focusing on making games now, they definitely have all of the story and plot done.

Damn, martana and sheena :D

Attachments

Last edited: