What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Utage] 宴 VALKYRIE CHILDREN RE101327 RJ101327

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: VALKYRIE CHILDREN

Is the bonus after the ending part of the story? Or just for the fans that like the game and want some challenge?

Bonus final boss is not easy...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No wonder the ending was kind of boring lol
But it looks like a pretty long story
This not true ending, if u see story in web will know why game last chapter/quest calling loneliness of 1,000 years 1.jpg , but true ending will spoiler ending of LUNATIC DESTINY (this maybe six world war), and possibly next rpg is LUNATIC DESTINY
VALKYRIE CHILDREN true ending is
died in six world war,
sina back to kingdom then few year later die in disease,
leave kingdom after sina died, so last in web is loneliness cg 16.jpg

And this all project maybe by one ppl not in group... (sound sure no count hehe)

Is the bonus after the ending part of the story? Or just for the fans that like the game and want some challenge?

Bonus final boss is not easy...
Bonus part is if story

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Zack joins your party. Go to the house beside the library. After the cut-scene, examine the bookshelves to get three history books.

Go to Meiti and talk to Mina (top-left) and she'll join your party. Head back to the house and then talk to Steenia. She will then send you to a dream world. Your job is to change history.
I'm stuck in this part, the bitch just doesn't join my party, she's the green haired girl inside some fences in the snow town right? And yes my party has enough room, yes I have all 3 books, what gives!!??

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh ya I think you have to actually read all of the books to learn that Mina is a descendant of whoever, cause that's the reason why you went to get the books in the first place: to find info.

Guess I'll write that down.

I'm pretty sure it's just a specific book, in a specific chapter.
But I don't know which one lol maybe you can stand beside Mina and read the books.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

There's actually TONS of shit missing in the walkthrough, and the Battle of Krainis part is just LOL, missing A LOOOOT.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate to remember the history made by other ppl, so i use book 1 time only then ignore it, think not need read all lol

I'm stuck in this part, the bitch just doesn't join my party, she's the green haired girl inside some fences in the snow town right? And yes my party has enough room, yes I have all 3 books, what gives!!??
Hmmmm maybe forget talk to npc in right of green haired girl

Last edited:

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, just got back from work to bring you:

<center>
</center>

<center><b>Screenshots:</b>

</center>

<b>Download links:</b>

Enjoy ;)
Mistix, are you going to keep the upload for a long time? If yes, mind if I just post your mediafire link on the collection thread? Because I would not want to have use your links without giving credit.

And not to say I just realized it would be stupid of me to upload a whole bunch of existing things...but I'm fine with it if you still want me to uplaod my own, not that it would be any different...

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's actually TONS of shit missing in the walkthrough, and the Battle of Krainis part is just LOL, missing A LOOOOT.
ya I get kind of lazy when you have to do a lot of things in a specific order.
I talk to everyone so I usually don't know what the actual triggers are.

At least people should have some idea how to get through it then lol

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

ya I get kind of lazy when you have to do a lot of things in a specific order.
I talk to everyone so I usually don't know what the actual triggers are.

At least people should have some idea how to get through it then lol
Wait, you did that?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya I needed somewhere accessible to dump info keeping in mind that I am lazy and will likely not do much so others would need to be able to modify info that is wrong or missing.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

OH LMFAO, my bad I didn't know that :(

I feel so bad right now, well you did a great job, it's just some times you probably lost track of who you talked to and forgot to mention it in the Walkthrough xD

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, so I'm confused. This game is based on book 2 or a series of books? Do the novels involve "rape at every turn" like the games or is that just an Utage thing? Or were the novels written by Utage to begin with? Constant rape in novel form is not my kind of thing though.

Eterai

Reputation score

I have RPG Maker and win.rar but I can't seem to play the game.
I start to get error messages when I try to open the file... :/

I found this site by accident on google, and I made an account because this game looks fun and I want to play it! >.<

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i m stuck at a point. after killing 3 succubus. i didn't get any from the single succubus of the town. i kill them in 1st dongen.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i m stuck at a point. after killing 3 succubus. i didn't get any from the single succubus of the town. i kill them in 1st dongen.
Not sure if you are supposed to go to the volcano town and talk to the old woman at the top-left.

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'm in the second dungeon (the library) and cannot figure out how to open the doors. Any advice?