What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1618586353340.png

This popped up recently and is getting released the 22'nd this month.

Gameplay:
Metroidvania shooter. You move with WASD and shoot/aim with the mouse. Simple and fun. You have infinite ammo but every time you reload your "energy" (it's more like a lust bar) goes up.
Around the map you find different upgrades hidden that unlocks new abilities, like double jump and a laser attack, which are both featured in the demo.
At the start there is a shop you can spend you money on to get upgrades, like damage boosts, reload time, ammo capacity and more.

Story:
Unsure, but from what i gather from the dlsite synopsis: You play as a veteran warrior (who's also a futa) from "the kingdom" named Anika. A bunch of monsters is attacking another realm and you get sent out to save it.

Controls:
WASD - movement
Space - Jump
Mouse - Aim
Left click/right click - Shoot/reload
F - Laser when you unlock it
H - Remove all armor

H-content:
You have 3 armor bars, if you lose all of them enemies will grab you leading to a very well animated sex scene. As far as I know every enemy (except for a 1 time appereance of some puppet like enemy) have scenes. There are also some traps that also lead to scenes.
If you lose all your normal HP you get an animated game over screen, same one for all enemies.

This is a nice surprise! After playing the demo I can say I'll be buying it on release.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
>Futa
eeeeeh.... Oh well, I've come to just accept it for what it is. Neat to finally have another nice ACT game. Plays pretty well and looks pretty good too.

Demo doesn't save by the way, unless I missed something.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Know if there's controller support?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A solid platformer shooter with good H animations, looking forward to the full game.
Note on reloading, it's a gradual reload that can be interrupted by firing or being struck by enemies, so make sure you're refilling your clips to full so the lust gauge doesn't fill more than necessary.
The enemies are manageable without upgrades until the plant zone with the alraune girl. Though she's beatable, if a bit tedious, if you camp the upper left ledge.
Took me a 2nd run to realize the laser blasts the boob blocks (I assumed that was just the end of the demo, but there's more for me to dig up). The laser seems to burn the whole gauge with no upgrades, and only recharges from damaging enemies, rather than the restoration wells.

The upgrades in the shop seem to be:
1. Increases damage per bullet
2. Rate of fire
3. Bullets per clip
4. Laser's recharge rate when shooting enemies
5. Laser's damage
6. Speed of clip reload

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Using cheat engine, and the data type "Double" you can just search the money value and set it to 99999999, which allows you to afford every upgrade. The gun is hilariously overpowered at that point.

Then again you don't really need all of the upgrades either, you can farm money by moving between zones as enemies respawn and most seem to drop at least 1 gold coin worth 500 each time, amongst others. even just having a 2 of each upgrade make you more than strong enough for the game

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Definitely more solid and well put together than I was expecting for a circle's first release. Hopefully Quail doesn't just disappear into the void after releasing this if the game doesn't do too well.
Know if there's controller support?
Yeah. There's an option for toggling Gamepad when you open the game.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
huh, a random new circle with a solid demo for a new game ?
Well, I'll be watching this one.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok that was awesome, totaly worth buying.

Anyone figured out that puppet-ghost-thing near second lock? I killed her and then insta died. Does she have any other interactions?

Tenma

Reputation score
Game isn't too difficult, I can see you'll get overwhelmed by enemies if you don't upgrade your gun. Staying just out of range of the enemies and playing smart will get you through most of this it seems with little difficulty. Also it is a Metroidvania, if you look around after you get the double jump, you may find an upgrade for your health within the demo.

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok that was awesome, totaly worth buying.

Anyone figured out that puppet-ghost-thing near second lock? I killed her and then insta died. Does she have any other interactions?
Not that I can tell at the moment, doesn't deal any damage to you in any meaningful way, you can kill her then just run to the exit but you don't actually get anything for it either. Maybe something will happen in the full game in regards to it

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a great game and I'm super hyped for it to come out, but I just want to point out something I can never unsee.

I've figured out why it builds up a little bit of your heart meter every time you reload; the gun loads from mc's dick. You ccan see it if your armor's broken and you're naked; there's a small metal pump attached to her futa dick which is tube-fed into the gun. When you reload, instead of a casing popping out, the pump exchanges. You are literally using a dick-powered-minigun.

Fucking 11/10 GOTY right there

OP
cacapost

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is a great game and I'm super hyped for it to come out, but I just want to point out something I can never unsee.

I've figured out why it builds up a little bit of your heart meter every time you reload; the gun loads from mc's dick. You ccan see it if your armor's broken and you're naked; there's a small metal pump attached to her futa dick which is tube-fed into the gun. When you reload, instead of a casing popping out, the pump exchanges. You are literally using a dick-powered-minigun.

Fucking 11/10 GOTY right there
Haha didn't notice that.

Really hope the fully released game is big! The demo doesn't seem to have any boss fights in it so heres hoping for that too!

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh wow. Minutes after I lamented I'd played every decent H-game, this suddenly appears. I already adore the demo for what content's there.
Reasonably challenging in spots, smooth 2D animation, satisfying gameplay, scenes varied with random segments playing aaand 23 scenes (for the full version which comes in a minimum of 2 days) is also a lot more than most games offer. There are some minor bugs, but it's mostly to do with ground-based enemies getting stuck on scenery like crates.

I noticed they're estimating... 880 yen for its price. That's far too low, so even if someone puts out a link for the full game I'm just gonna buy it from Dlsite. I suggest others to do the same so hopefully they'll give us another title along these lines, or even a sequel. I think they're worth it.

Oh, here's a bonus tidbit. The H button shreds through the PC's armour instantly.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what this text says? I'm assuming I have to activate this statue to move on, but all I get is this message. I don't seem to be finding any way to progress other than that. The statue is located in a room full of pillars, just after a save/restoration point, and that save point is located just after the large room full of slimes and an alraune (the first I've seen)

Edit: Naturally I find the answer just after posting this. It turns out some platforms need to be shot at rather than jumped on, and it's hard to tell the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm impressed, looking forward to it.

edit* hey, good thing i read this thread, theres a laser gun and an alurane? i reached a wall that i'm used to demos having, so i figured it was the end of the demo. I searched pretty thoroughly, not sure if i found the laser gun. though, if i did, i probably don't know how to equip it.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
i'm impressed, looking forward to it.

edit* hey, good thing i read this thread, theres a laser gun and an alurane? i reached a wall that i'm used to demos having, so i figured it was the end of the demo. I searched pretty thoroughly, not sure if i found the laser gun. though, if i did, i probably don't know how to equip it.
Above that wall there will be room with dickgirls and golden statue-that statue is a lock, you need medal to put inside statue so the door will. There are 2 medals in demo, both in chests. First medal is above first location-you should just go up platforms, second one above location with bug nest, platforms to jump on left side of the nest.