What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

Kernog

Reputation score
I didn't manage to open it either, however it is not mandatory to complete the level. I think it might have something to do with killing the tree. I will cheat and get all power-ups and see if that's just a bad case of grinding.

For the hallway maze, there are three keys to find, I just did it by noting which doors I took and eventually managed. The three keys are what you need to finish the level.

Kernog

Reputation score
So, still no clue for the tree. However, I finished the game.
It takes 4 hours if you focus on clearing the game, with a reasonable number of upgrades.

Which means I can give a review, and a save file. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a gallery. However, you can easily teleport to every level and check the animations.

Overall, a solid 9/10 for its price and being the circle's first game.
The positives:
* Great graphics and monster designs
* Great concepts for H-scenes. A large number too (20+).
* Gameplay is great. No collision issues, no weird gravity stuff
* Some legitimately good gameplay sequences
* Difficulty is balanced
* Great boss fights
The negatives:
* Lacks quality-of-life stuff like a gallery, a map, or button mapping (especially a map)
* An english translation would be very appreciated, as the story is told through notes and examination of the scenery
* A few hitbox "issues": monsters at very close range are not touched by your shots, you can get looped into H-scenes if you are not careful (especially with the bugs)
* No boss H-scene and only 3 generic game over screens
* A lot of rooms have several enemies of the same type. Double-team animations would have been a nice bonus. Perhaps in an update (fingers crossed)

N.B.:
Rename the save file's extension to ".sav", then copy it in your C:\Users\...\Appdata\Local\Setaria folder

Attachments

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmm, I'm stuck trying to find the fourth futa pillar thing in the final area to open up that big golden gate. I've defeated three of them easily enough, but the far right pillar's key(?) I just can't find.

Anyone have any ideas where they might be?

Kernog

Reputation score
Hmm, I'm stuck trying to find the fourth futa pillar thing in the final area to open up that big golden gate. I've defeated three of them easily enough, but the far right pillar's key(?) I just can't find.

Anyone have any ideas where they might be?
The far right one is protected by level 3's boss. From memory, the shortest route from the entrance is:
* go right
* Rightmost door
* Middle door
* Cross the room
* Go to the right, then up after the part with the slime + weird-naga-thingie

IAmAKi

Reputation score
The far right one is protected by level 3's boss. From memory, the shortest route from the entrance is:
* go right
* Rightmost door
* Middle door
* Cross the room
* Go to the right, then up after the part with the slime + weird-naga-thingie
Nah, I'm just stupid. It was in the three doors maze area. Ironically I'd opened the chest from there already, I just didn't activate the pillar.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Alright, time for my 50 cents on this title. It was a good few hours of my life, definitely entertaining enough to play through if DLC or such gets added.

Pros:
-Incredibly cheap for a title with effort put into it
-Great atmosphere with horror and fantasy elements. The near-ending to the second region was incredibly well done.
-Solid graphics and nice pixel art style
-Female cast have actual boobs and thiccness to 'em
-Smooth animations blend great with sprites, giving an overall fluidity to crisp pixel art.
-Nice atmospheric music, the forest level especially.
-Good PC design. Heavy gunner archetypes aren't a common sight as H-game protags and I appreciate that.
-Game doesn't easily lag, there can be lots of coins spilling out from enemies and it'll keep running fine.
-The PC's weapon feels like it has good impact. The satisfying "POW" sound of enemies dying is always welcome to hear.
-Most of the scenes are 10/10. Hair-armed girl, both zombie variants, fake bush tentacles, big slime, wall creeping girl. Chef's kiss.
-Some H-scenes are done in larger scale 2D artwork, and yes they are still animated.
-Three animated H-scenes depending on the region you die in
-A few would-be bugs have been fixed beforehand. If an enemy H-es the PC while she's going into a door, the H-scene will automatically end. Smart cookies.
-Scenes are broken into several randomised segments lasting a random amount of time. Meaning no scene will ever mirror another. Good idea for longevity!
-Even with your gear maxed, some enemies can still pose a threat.
-All shapes and sizes of enemies with the stats you'd expect from them
-Nothing gross or gory in sight. The way H-games should be.
-I get the feeling they took a page out of Zell23's book. This is good because he's creative and pretty unique in his approach to H-games.

Cons:
-In most areas it's not a problem, but vs certain bosses and hordes of enemies, there is SO. MUCH. SCREEN SHAKING.
-Some scenes are dragged down by their positioning. Two of the smallest final region's enemies block most of the action.
-Lacks little things like basic options, galleries and a map.
-Flying enemies can jump you from under the floor
-Incredibly easy to get lost while exploring. Some unintuitive encounters too, like that one ghost girl chase for instance.
-The second region has spots where it's too dark to properly see the platforms.
-Sometimes enemies and coins get stuck in objects like crates
-The green insect things are so fucking annoying, yeesh.
-There's lore, but it needs to be translated.
-No Boss H-scenes. Given how the "Nekomata" boss looks, that's an absolute crime.
-Missed opportunities to have the futa PC top some of the defeated enemies. Especially the zombie girls who get strewn about everywhere from your dick-powered gun.
-Elements of body horror can be seen in the form of a few bizarre enemies as well as the entirety of the final region.
-Bugs. The red hooded cultist can disable your ability to save, sometimes exiting a door in the final region can spawn you into the wall.
-Yeah, they missed out on the opportunity to have the numerous zombie girls swarm the PC.

Overall, 8.5/10, and a fine addition to my collection. Will become a 9 if it gets those bugfixes and gallery option, and a 9.5 if that gallery has sandbox elements.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
I have only 2 bad things to say about this game:
1)No boss animations
2)No-giant-one-eyed-monster animation-i mean she is just asking for mind-control masturbation scene.

SO I NEED HELP WITH SOME THINGS:
1)How to open door in room with 2 nests on second level?
2)Whats the deal with catgirl and loli before final boss? If anyone can translate, plz give info, im curious.
3)Is there any secret scenes in this game? I realy have some weird wibes about some ingame stuff-like some parts look unfinished(like giant head in cum pool) but i want to belive what they actualy lead to something.
IAmAKi , can you do some mining on full version?

Tenma

Reputation score
This game feels incomplete in a way. There's about 3-4 enemies per area and content is sparsely spread out to elongate the experience. This game nice for what it is however there's just something that makes this feel like the product was rushed out by the developer in the end for whatever reason. Still it's solid game 8 or 7.5 out of 10 for an incomplete feeling. I'd like to see a sequel, though that feels unlikely. Perhaps if it does well we could see a new game or least updates to this one.

Waifudabadoo

Reputation score
So, still no clue for the tree. However, I finished the game.
It takes 4 hours if you focus on clearing the game, with a reasonable number of upgrades.

Which means I can give a review, and a save file. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a gallery. However, you can easily teleport to every level and check the animations.

Overall, a solid 9/10 for its price and being the circle's first game.
The positives:
* Great graphics and monster designs
* Great concepts for H-scenes. A large number too (20+).
* Gameplay is great. No collision issues, no weird gravity stuff
* Some legitimately good gameplay sequences
* Difficulty is balanced
* Great boss fights
The negatives:
* Lacks quality-of-life stuff like a gallery, a map, or button mapping (especially a map)
* An english translation would be very appreciated, as the story is told through notes and examination of the scenery
* A few hitbox "issues": monsters at very close range are not touched by your shots, you can get looped into H-scenes if you are not careful (especially with the bugs)
* No boss H-scene and only 3 generic game over screens
* A lot of rooms have several enemies of the same type. Double-team animations would have been a nice bonus. Perhaps in an update (fingers crossed)

N.B.:
Rename the save file's extension to ".sav", then copy it in your C:\Users\...\Appdata\Local\Setaria folder

i renamed .sav after the save (save.sav) and it is still looks like a notepad file , how do i turn to a sav file ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you don't have extensions ( .txt .rar .exe ) set to visible you won't be able to change them. Google search :' set extensions to visible win( insert version number here) 'and you should find instructions easily.

Kernog

Reputation score
i renamed .sav after the save (save.sav) and it is still looks like a notepad file , how do i turn to a sav file ?
What you can do in that case is:
* Copy your original savefile (for safekeeping)
* Open your .sav with a text editor (it's readable JSON inside)
* Copy the content of my save file in yours

Edit:
I've tweaked my save file to open the door next to the big tree in the mansion. There's a statue you can destroy (and it is not happy when you do so :-3), but I do not know what it does.

Last edited:

sugarv

Reputation score
In the second area (mansion?), there's a grassy room with some sort of human tree thing in the middle and a blocked off door to the left. I've looked literally everywhere and I haven't found the statue that opens up that door. Has anyone managed to find it? I'm assuming it's some sort of secret area since I was able to complete the game without opening it

EDIT: Ahh didn't read the thread enough, seems like other people had the same question. I'm convinced it must a secret area since multiple people haven't figured out how to open it

Last edited:

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok so there are 3 FUCKING CHESTS in ghost-runing room, and a statue up in a big room with ghosts and anvil drops. Sadly it just opens door to the heart in the beggining of the level. I guess i gona pick pen and paper and start runing in ghost room till i check all door combinations.

Ok so here is chest combinations (1-left door, 2 center door, 3 right door)
2-3-3-3-3
2-3-3-3-2-1-1-1
2-3-2-1
2-3-2-3-3-3-3
2-3-2-3-3-3-1-1-2
Maybe there is ANOTHER GOD DAMN CHEST INSIDE but there also LOOP HOLES, and i just too frustrated to go on(did you know what if you press pause BEFORE ghost appears in the room, she will not freeze and teleport you to her dungeon? Fucking hilarious isnt it?)

bobbot

Reputation score
2-3-3-3-3
2-3-3-3-2-1-1-1
2-3-2-1
2-3-2-3-3-3-3
2-3-2-3-3-3-1-1-2
Maybe there is ANOTHER GOD DAMN CHEST INSIDE but there also LOOP HOLES, and i just too frustrated to go on(did you know what if you press pause BEFORE ghost appears in the room, she will not freeze and teleport you to her dungeon? Fucking hilarious isnt it?)
...thank you for this trial and error gameplay stinks wonder if this was an anti gaijin puzzle.

Jimmy Avila

Reputation score
2-3-3-3-3
2-3-3-3-2-1-1-1
2-3-2-1
2-3-2-3-3-3-3
2-3-2-3-3-3-1-1-2
I appreciate it, but the last one appears to be wrong? Dunno, can't find the third chest

Kernog

Reputation score
2-3-3-3-3
2-3-3-3-2-1-1-1
2-3-2-1
2-3-2-3-3-3-3
2-3-2-3-3-3-1-1-2
Thanks a lot. There's a not near the entrance of the maze with the number 3, so I think that's all there is to it. I don't think it's malicious, more like a good idea badly executed. The maze seems designed to make you lose time until ghost girl appears to stress you out, but without a way to distingate which room is which you get easily lost.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
so quick question cause there is no gallery can someone tell us what kind of enemy have animation? cause if it's 20+ i can only find like 18 of them, so maybe i miss something.