What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Played it briefly, you can dash, backstep and double-jump at the cost of 1 ammo each, reloading doesn't cost lust like the first game and you are specifically encouraged to combine different movement abilities during general gameplay.

Dashes grant iframes, you have a proper melee combo (dash can animation cancel recovery times on swings) and you can also just plain shoot, with a button to cycle between available firing modes (I saw single shot and shotgun modes).

Shop upgrades return with money dropping from kills, same as before. Enemies have the same basic concept as before - they run at you and deal contact damage - but due to the more in-depth combat and movement enemies have more abilities as well (even the basic grunts have a lunge attack).

All in all very promising and I'm looking forward to seeing it get refined and fleshed out.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
for people interested, health and money are "double" in cheat engine. and health is no of heart so, you start with 6 hp. gameplay vise, i wish he didnt disable saving, since this is a demo and cuts off after a point since skipping the intro isnt possible. i think. the pipes and scaffolding are also annoying since they block the visual when watching a scene. also, having sex with defeated enemies heals you, but since the white bar takes too long to fill up, and forced rape drains it, you will most likely never be able to use it. animation is amazing though. did the dev ever mention a release date?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I enjoyed it so much, I had a feeling we were only getting the demo so far but I'm happy enough. I do think there's a bit much foreground clutter in the open areas, but it's less of an issue once you get into the interior parts of the level. I think the reason he's turned off saves is so he can tweak the room/map layouts without breaking the game for anyone.

Demo advice + trivia:
-This game has a complete English translation save for a few words in the shop I think.
-Cancelling attacks is important. Melee attacks are slow to connect and have lots of downtime without them.
-Shooting is your fastest attack and the only thing you can use in the air and aim at least up directionally.
-Dashing and double jumping consume 1 shot of ammo per use. You cannot jump or dash if you've got no ammo. Make sure you reload between or before fights!
-Dashing is useful for getting around and in combat as well as triggering traps without getting caught in them yourself.
-Unlike last game there's no lust gain penalty for reloading so reload whenever you can.
-You can dom enemies as well as be dommed by them. Every time you connect melee attacks the white bar will get fuller, and once it's maxed out you can fuck a gal of your choosing to regain HP back. You can't fuck enemies if the cum gage isn't full normally, but they can fuck the PC regardless so long as they knock you down.
-"Keys" also give extra gold gain per key as well as opening doors. If you're wondering how they appear you'll just randomly happen upon them while going through rooms.
-If you're looking for those secret chests essentially just look for a yellow reticule like on the chests + doors you can't interact with. Seeing as there's one secret door in this you will most likely be expected to find more of them! Consider that a fair heads up.
-If you press jump/cancel you can cancel a PC domming H-scene sooner. Cancel too soon though and you don't get the benefit of the PC setting their lust bar to zero and gaining HP.
-Don't mash melee! If you wanna attack twice just press the button twice so you can dash right after, the inputs will register pretty early ahead of the attack.
-Can't hit the succubi attacking you from afar? Shoot them to drop their altitude and cancel their long range attack. You can do this from the ground or the air.
-You can rescue trapped cleaners by using the interact key on them. They'll repay you if you interact again, regardless of cum bar being full or not.
-For the curious, all enemies (not Bomber, who has none) have 2 scenes except the cleaner who has 3.

Notable bugs:
-Reaching max lust (pink bar) makes the character disappear and stop for a short period of time before it hits zero and things return to normal. I figure it's an unfinished or not working "character cums from max lust" animation so that might be related to a future trap.
-Sometimes you can melee attack much faster than normal. Not sure what triggers it.
-When the PC reaches 0 HP, defeat scenes do not increase the lust + cum gage and animations don't seem to cycle through their various loops.
-Game softlocks if the PC dies before making it to the first hub door. If that door's not opened you can't go through to the main map and you'll be stuck in the hub area permanently. Maybe this is why Quail didn't use any saves? Who knows.
-Cancelling a H-scene with the golden statue gate thing will not open the gate. Also you can close the gate it you fuck it again, which I don't think is a bug.

One last thing: If you enjoy this guy's content and appreciate futaxfemale/futaxfuta H-games with quality nsfw and actually engaging gameplay, do consider buying the game when it's available so he can make more of 'em. It seemed to work with Setaria, and he did show off a few pieces of separate concepts and game art some time ago. We can expect even more titles I'd say.

Edit: Missed an important one about ammo affecting dashing + double jumping and having no ammo rendering you unable to do either.

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
having sex with defeated enemies heals you, but since the white bar takes too long to fill up, and forced rape drains it, you will most likely never be able to use it.
What do you mean? If anything i would say that it's way too easy to fill that bar. As soon as i got further into the demo where i was hitting multiple enemies that didn't die in one hit, i could fill the entire bar extremely quickly. So much so that i didn't even want to heal since it felt too easy.

Reputation score
Some corrections and add-ons:
Demo advice + trivia:
-Unlike last game there's no lust gain penalty for reloading so reload whenever you can.
-"Keys" also give extra gold gain per key as well as opening doors. If you're wondering how they appear you'll just randomly happen upon them while going through rooms.
-If you press jump/cancel you can cancel a PC domming H-scene sooner.

Notable bugs:
-Reaching max lust (pink bar) makes the character disappear and stop for a short period of time before it hits zero and things return to normal. I figure it's an unfinished or not working "character cums from max lust" animation so that might be related to a future trap.
-Sometimes you can melee attack much faster than normal. Not sure what triggers it.
-Cancelling a H-scene with the golden statue gate thing will not open the gate.
-Unlike last game there's delay for reloading so reload wisely... successful parry can also do the reload in a fight although.
-For the "keys", you need to be naked first in order to catch them (also for domming mobs). You can take off the clothes without destroying them in the map menu (press "tab" key).
-Canceling domming H-scene is "canceling", not "finishing".

-You may see the "character cums from max lust" by canceling the domming with full pink bar. As it takes around 2 HP, beware before use.
-After the first melee without canceling moves, PC will do a double swing.
-Canceling domming H-scene is "canceling", not "finishing", for both mobs and golden statues. So no HP recovering nor gate opening as the jobs are not finished.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What do you mean? If anything i would say that it's way too easy to fill that bar. As soon as i got further into the demo where i was hitting multiple enemies that didn't die in one hit, i could fill the entire bar extremely quickly. So much so that i didn't even want to heal since it felt too easy.
yeah, i did a once over for the demo and learned that melee is what fills the bar. i was doing a gun only build so i had pumped singe shot to lvl 30 and kept 1 to 3 shotting enemies and that doesnt fill the bar. my bad.
in melee it is easy to fill up. wish melee was made more better though. 1st attack being the slowest meant i was spamming attack gun attack. the delay in swing should be at 3rd swing with the thirt swing hitting twice or something. would make it high risk high reward. also, no am i insane or there is no jump melee?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So if you're like me, and find a key hopping all around the map, and you can hit it with your sword and gun to send it flying with physics, but can't interact with it, then the solution is you still have your clothes on. Press tab to get to the menu/map, and take them off then touch it to get the scene, then put your clothes back on after you get the key.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Time for a new thread.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Official Warning - Please keep game discussion in the correct thread. Final warning I'm giving in this thread, after this offtopic will net you a ban.
Edit: moved contents of post to official thread, though the warning seemed a bit uncalled for considering this was posted a full day before the official thread went up.

Last edited:

MrProrok

Reputation score
View attachment 38817

This popped up recently and is getting released the 22'nd this month.

Gameplay:
Metroidvania shooter. You move with WASD and shoot/aim with the mouse. Simple and fun. You have infinite ammo but every time you reload your "energy" (it's more like a lust bar) goes up.
Around the map you find different upgrades hidden that unlocks new abilities, like double jump and a laser attack, which are both featured in the demo.
At the start there is a shop you can spend you money on to get upgrades, like damage boosts, reload time, ammo capacity and more.

Story:
Unsure, but from what i gather from the dlsite synopsis: You play as a veteran warrior (who's also a futa) from "the kingdom" named Anika. A bunch of monsters is attacking another realm and you get sent out to save it.

Controls:
WASD - movement
Space - Jump
Mouse - Aim
Left click/right click - Shoot/reload
F - Laser when you unlock it
H - Remove all armor

H-content:
You have 3 armor bars, if you lose all of them enemies will grab you leading to a very well animated sex scene. As far as I know every enemy (except for a 1 time appereance of some puppet like enemy) have scenes. There are also some traps that also lead to scenes.
If you lose all your normal HP you get an animated game over screen, same one for all enemies.

This is a nice surprise! After playing the demo I can say I'll be buying it on release.
How to download game?