What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

Loli

Reputation score
1621749592859.png appearantly they can stack infinitely, also thats the best stacking spot if u wanna stack em, for fun, stage 2, 1st door, keep going in n out til u r bored

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 39353appearantly they can stack infinitely, also thats the best stacking spot if u wanna stack em, for fun, stage 2, 1st door, keep going in n out til u r bored
According to his Cien there's a "soft" limit of 20 fairies, with an effective hard limit of 26 (meaning there's some area with 7 spawn points, though at 15% chance per spawn it'd be roughly a 1/100,000 chance of all spawning at once).
Next update seems to be a "high difficulty" area, a superboss of some kind?

And his most recent post today he mentioned he's working on his next game, an action platformer which seems to be another futa MC with a giant gun-sword this time.

LoliLover12andUnder

Reputation score
I don't know if this question has been answered already but how do you reset a save file? I downloaded the translation and wanted to play the game from the beginning again but I don't know how to reset a save

Reputation score
I don't know if this question has been answered already but how do you reset a save file? I downloaded the translation and wanted to play the game from the beginning again but I don't know how to reset a save
It's in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Setaria, or you can search up %appdata% in the start menu, exit the Roaming file, then go to the Local file. Delete the save file in "Setaria" to reset it.

LoliLover12andUnder

Reputation score
It's in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Setaria, or you can search up %appdata% in the start menu, exit the Roaming file, then go to the Local file. Delete the save file in "Setaria" to reset it.
Do you mean the "data.win"? That just gets rid of all the game data and then I have to redownload the files from DLSite to get it to work again. I'm asking if there is any way to keep the file that has the translation but reset my game progress to the beginning.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do you mean the "data.win"? That just gets rid of all the game data and then I have to redownload the files from DLSite to get it to work again. I'm asking if there is any way to keep the file that has the translation but reset my game progress to the beginning.
It's not the folder where you go to open the game. There should only be a save.sav file and the folder path should look like this. The whited out part should be the name you gave to your account.

LoliLover12andUnder

Reputation score
It's not the folder where you go to open the game. There should only be a save.sav file and the folder path should look like this. The whited out part should be the name you gave to your account.
I could just be an idiot but I can't find that file path. When I go to my "C:" folder and go to my account folder, there is no AppData folder there that I can find

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I could just be an idiot but I can't find that file path. When I go to my "C:" folder and go to my account folder, there is no AppData folder there that I can find
Try going to folder/file explorer options, go to the View tab and toggle the "Hidden files and folders" option, as AppData tends to be automatically set to hidden.

LoliLover12andUnder

Reputation score
Try going to folder/file explorer options, go to the View tab and toggle the "Hidden files and folders" option, as AppData tends to be automatically set to hidden.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I didn't know it was a hidden file. Thanks for the help!

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Mostly just showing and talking about the attack animations of the MC for the next game. For Setaria news, just a mention about an enemy that'll show up in the first area after defeating the final boss.

Dragontamer

Reputation score
where do you find the large fairies? Additionally im missing the second yellow tp, where would that be?

Snikku

Reputation score
Large fairies are summoned by collecting 5 fairies I believe. You can actually occasionally gather fairies by just going to the same spot over and over, my preferred spot is the fairy just before the final boss.
Which area is the yellow teleport for again?

tinderarts

Reputation score
I've seen a few people ask where to go in the mansion, figuring it out, and not replying or editing to say where they needed to go. For shame!
That said, where do I go in the mansion? I've opened one gate, but I keep going in circles looking for the second. I haven't found the hand print room everyone is speaking about.

Edit: Ah, I missed the area above the walking wooden horse. Hm, but that only opened the gate to the heart upgrade. I'm still lost.

Also, regarding the secret room there. Did anyone notice the purple squares outside the room with the second switch? They reappear quickly, leading me to believe you need to shoot them in a specific order.

Edit edit: Fuck. It was behind a door in the hallway with people cumming on the walls. I was so distracted by sharks and the obstacles I completely overlooked it. Damn.
holy crap, thank you. I never would have found it without this. The door looks like it's behind metal fencing and doesn't even look like a door. Just a part of the background.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Next game news: ci-en post showing a video of mechanics-in-progress as well as a description of how they work. It's going to be an action game with a futa protagonist who wields a two-handed gunblade they can swing and shoot. Apparently, gunshot recoil can be used to doublejump, dash, and lots of other movement abilities, which sounds cool as all hell actually. The dev is going for kind of a "so long as you have ammo, you can do anything, but when you have to reload things get tight" vibe, and the video posted in this update has me hyped (just the character demo-ing some combat against a test dummy.)

The dev also notes that they've been transitioning away from their old favourite pixel art software into a new one, which is turning out to be a boon as it has some powerful tools they're not used to having.

post link:

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
Next game news: ci-en post showing a video of mechanics-in-progress as well as a description of how they work. It's going to be an action game with a futa protagonist who wields a two-handed gunblade they can swing and shoot. Apparently, gunshot recoil can be used to doublejump, dash, and lots of other movement abilities, which sounds cool as all hell actually. The dev is going for kind of a "so long as you have ammo, you can do anything, but when you have to reload things get tight" vibe, and the video posted in this update has me hyped (just the character demo-ing some combat against a test dummy.)

The dev also notes that they've been transitioning away from their old favourite pixel art software into a new one, which is turning out to be a boon as it has some powerful tools they're not used to having.

post link:
Gunlance! Love it

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Looks more like a rocket-glaive. The explosions aren't meant for ranged attacks but to move you around. I know, semantics... but still.

LoliLover12andUnder

Reputation score
Am I missing something? I have the latest version of the game straight from DLSite and I cleared the entire game without seeing a single fairy, not even in the gallery. Am I an idiot?