What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Shanbahak] Lewd Maze

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
It is possible. I will need to create open structure though, but possible.
Although i would prefer hiring proper actress for some action, Lego-type is not always nice.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Understandable.
A thing that could be done is to still do it Lego-type, but then later hire an actress and have her be the default voice instead of dummied silent files.
Best of both worlds that way.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
One think I always end up doing is getting the exit menu button confused with the drop button. I always end up dropping my potions in a crucial situation. You think you could add a conformation window when you click it?

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Some fresh concept art for future animations.
Also, now all gallery rewards are instant, and pinned to main page - you can have your rewards the very day you pledge.
Demo update with Dwarf addition to team is coming this weekend.
Thank for support guys, it really helps to add more content!

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there a way to change which character is the one leading or can only the wolf girl be the one to move/appear in npc stuff.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Its only beast girl for now.
Later i will add option to switch party leader, so you will be able to enjoy some events by different characters.
Like Deer x Elf sounds great :D
It will also affect isometric character in later update - since we're planning to add traps eventually, switching party members for different scenes may be good. You can check some sketches for possible traps in my tumblr (its same name as patreon account, )

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
is out! It will be public in 2 weeks.

People asked for more team members - and so, now Dwarf basic update is out!
New animation Dwarf Melee IDLE.gif

She now can be hired (Smith NPC).
You need to complete her quest line first.
She has 2 classes instead of 4, ranged and melee - so if you want a choice, make sure you have space in team.
For now, she has only wip placeholders for H scenes - sketches and concept art. We'll be adding proper animations and CGs soon~
But at least this update should give an idea of how she looks.
She will have all possible partners from 1st dungeon stage, including another centaur scene - Charmed version, different from her quest event.

As before, please leave feedback and report any bugs, we'll polish them and will begin to add her hentai scenes on mid month update.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Yep. While it kinda limits mercenaries to 1 merc = single dungeon level, It allows more variation for team members.
Would be interesting to put that cow milf in use later on.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I played the demo you posted (although, it might be outdated), and found two issues. One of them can be a "make or break" issue for players, while the other is more a personal peeve.

1) Movement speed is slow as molasses. I don't know if, since last week, you improved it; but, if not, I would recommend making that change.

2) I find the animation box can be a bit small. Dunno if anyone else is having that issue, but there it is.

I found the elf character doesn't have an animation with the second succubus (dunno if that's changed). Honestly, it's good, if not for that first issue.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1) Movement speed is slow as molasses. I don't know if, since last week, you improved it; but, if not, I would recommend making that change.
Was annoyed by that, too. Turns out you need to RTFM (read the fucking manual):
"For dungeon movements, use arrows and left CTRL for speed up."

Regarding the animations:
Instead of them having a fixed duration you should divide them into several loops through which the player can advance with a button press, or skip them entirely with another button press.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Was annoyed by that, too. Turns out you need to RTFM (read the fucking manual):
"For dungeon movements, use arrows and left CTRL for speed up."
Okay, so basically rpgmaker-style controls. Got it.

Regarding the animations:
Instead of them having a fixed duration you should divide them into several loops through which the player can advance with a button press, or skip them entirely with another button press.
That would be good, actually. It would also streamline combat quite a bit, too.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
You can skip H-animations already by pressing small Cross button on top of animation frame.
Advancing stages may be a good idea, but maybe its better for gallery.

Missing animations may happen if for some reason game grabs 32-bit Java instead of 64.
Make sure you have 64 installed, and preferably only it.
You dont really need to have both 32 and 64 Java in your system at same time.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now this looks interesting. I look forward to giving it a shot myself, Nice animations by the way.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I know i'm way late but since the response was posted on my very much belated birthday, I support any enemies resulting in breeding of characters! It's so rare these days :v

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
0.4.48a is now public.

This version has dwarf, but NO completed H scenes with dwarf yet.
First H for dwarf will be out for patrons in couple of days. Like 21 or so. Meanwhile, take a look at preview :p
(Click on it if you see white rectangle)

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I've been having problems with missing animations, even after double checking that I only have a the 64-bit version of Java.
Also, how do you get the dwarf to join your party?

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
You're finishing her questline and she can become hirelign after that.
How much phys. memory do you have? So far missing animations happen due to either wrong Java or low memory on PC.
In any case I will try to fix that error on nearby future updates.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
0.4.50a demo is OUT for Patrons! Yay, we finally back with it~
Dwarf now has some H. Added succubus animation and Imp gameover~
I was rushing this update a bit, so please report whatever bugs or error you met. We'll fix them asap.
Next update planned on 4-5 September. It will FINALLY have full mouse control in dungeon, including opening chests and proper pathing for movements.
It should also have another H scene~
Since we finally reached sprite remake goal (again lol), maybe we will celebrate it with Centaur x Catgirl scene rework~