What's new

ACT [Vanja] Rise of the lord of tentacles

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Vanja has put out another game in recent days that looks like one well worth mentioning in the land of ULMF, one that is high in tentacle goodness. The game plays a bit like a mix of Spider world and Queen and dragon from what the demo offers.

The demo has 2 regular enemys and 1 boss with 5 scenes in total, each scene also containing text from the heroine and sometimes the creature having fun with her. From the screenshots of the full game shown on Vanjas World, the full game contains a decent amount of content with all the bosses being tentacle monster girls.

This game looks fairly decent and may be worth getting along with the other games Vanja has made, but on its own 25$ is far to steep for to pay for it. Hopefully Vanja makes a pay for individual content setup if she hasen't already in the future, but for now I will be waiting till more games appear before getting this in full.

Now as the title of this thread says NO links to the games download will ever be provided so don't bother asking and cluttering up the thread with useless posts, and I ask that no one else posts links in this thread either to prevent trouble.

If you want to play the demo visit Vanjas world for it, just google it and you will find it quickly. If your to lazy to do even that much, your life is in serious trouble. If you wish to get this game properly go to Ero-Mania and join up.

Now for those who dident see the the other signs..

DON'T ASK FOR THE GAME DOWNLOAD, EVER!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rise of the lord of tentacles (!!NO LINK TO THE GAME DOWNLOAD WILL EVER BE PROVID

That doesn't really stop others from providing it elsewhere. And chances are, someone might make a slip up and end up posting it here anyways.

Last edited:

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rise of the lord of tentacles (!!NO LINK TO THE GAME DOWNLOAD WILL EVER BE PROVID

That doesn't really stop others from providing it elsewhere.
Thing is, the content from Ero-Mania is using some kind of fingerprinting that reveals who uploaded it, this is a note on the Ero-Mania site itself on the join page. I think this was mentioned in a couple Vanja threads before this.

As for the game itself, I found it to be pretty decent. There's 23 sex animations overall (the bosses have 2 each). Personally, I liked it pretty much. Worth 25 bucks? Maybe not, but then again, by joining her site you will get access to absolutely everything, including all her other games. (Personally I did enjoy this one more than I did with some titles over at DL Site that's been in the same price category, 23-25 bucks just for one single game).

I think that before one should decide joining up on her site, play the demo to see if it's something for you. For me, I'm excited that she keeps on improving like this, and I'm looking more and more forward to her next projects :)

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the demo and it's not all bad but definitely needs improvement. Hitboxes/collision for example is horrid, but the animations aren't all that bad for the few I tried. There's also no way to skip the animations or quicken them. This is especially bad since mobs respawn as soon as their "Spawnpoints" go out of camera view. Now this wasn't all that hard the first level, but, assuming everything gets harder, later on you will get swamped easily.

It's not all that bad, just try it out and see if you like it, I recon it's still quite a lot of work for just one person, as I understand it. So considering that there's a lot of potential.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@idontknowwhy
Vanja's games normally are very easy from start to finish in terms of enemy difficulty, so it's unlikely you will have to much trouble from enemys later on, the main problem is faulty controls, mostly the crouching. Thankfully there seems to be a decent invincability delay after getting hit to prevent getting raped to death by the same enemys.

@AceofWind
Yeah I know others will try to post stuff reguardless of what is said, part of why my sig is what it is. The warnings are there to at the very least prevent mass PM request spams and turning this thread into the next Shinobi girl thread, thus reducing the amount of headaches for the forums mods.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Perfect reason not to pay just for this game is it's glitched the fuck out. I played the demo and was fighting the first boss, ducked to try to avoid the high tentacle and just starting falling through the floor and ended up here.

homelessfish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ducked to try to avoid the high tentacle and just starting falling through the floor and ended up here.
Dodged that tentacle like a boss.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@foamy111
It's not a glitch, it's a feature :D you dodged so hard, you avoided the entire game.

All kidding aside, this is a problem with Vanja's games and I don't think she fixes the glitches either. Fortunately there are other ways to beat that boss without ducking down, when the tentacle comes for you just run back to the wall on the left, I'm pretty sure the tentacle wont reach that far so all you have to do is follow it back and start attacking when in range again.

(Insert attempt at bad metaphor here) :p
Yes I really did try to..

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

It seems almost an axiom nowadays that the worst games will be protected the most fiercely.

jimmann2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems almost an axiom nowadays that the worst games will be protected the most fiercely.
Regardless of if it is good or not, what makes it different from every other hentai game that gets posted on here? What about the game makes it on the "this line and no further" game?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

It isn't. It's just so well protected that nobody is ever going to bother, and any moron who posts links here will get them taken down within a day.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

That's a ridiculous title name, I must say.
Also I lol'd that googling it, first result was Overfiend's wiki page

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any futa enemies in this one?

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I looked tho the website and checked out almost everything, there is some nice artwork and a couple of games, in total tho its not a giant collection of games that most wouldn't consider being worth 25$, most looked good except for a free game called CRIMSON DICE kinda looked like a perverted elementary school drawing, It seems after a while the games are released for free, Like SPACE EXPLORER BEKKI-
THE EVIL SPERM FROM OUTER SPACE. or maybe she charges for her work that isn't as good. All in all nice art work, but if anyone wants that im sure they can find nice artwork that free somewhere else on this forum on a different thread, No offense, the creepers shadow, im all for discussion so lets continue talking...
I do believe in supporting those who are creative, authors, writers, programmers and artists or tipping a prostitute for going that extra mile :) but i dont believe that this is all that great for 25$. Tho if it matters at all i guess, if i had a RATHER LARGE disposable income id pay for it.....tho on second thought lets be honest, if most of us were bill gates rich we wouldn't be looking at this stuff, we would be paying someone to dress up like an anime guy or girl and go crazy on us or hire a director to make an anime show/movie staring yourself. Or maybe you would idk if i cant actually speak for everyone on this.

Last edited:

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jacktheriper, I think you are confusing her personal free site ( ) with her paysite (Ero-Mania). The Crimson Dice game wasn't made by her either, it was made by a friend of her for her site (I don't remember his/her name right now). Vanja's World is her free website where she displays free art, and sometimes demos of games and stuff.

Any futa enemies in this one?
No (at least none that I remember).

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really really wish she would hire someone to do the coding for her game, because the controls are always buggy as all hell. It makes her games either a complete chore to get through, or leaves her to make it so incredibly easy that it's hardly even a game.

Either way, it just takes you out of the action and leaves you unsatisfied.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

played the demo = Bugged like a hell!

i don't will spend my money in a bugged game >.<

rate for the game: 0/10

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I fapped to it

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried demo. Doesn't look worth 25 dollars. Stuff of same quality for free being made on LoK forums. She would probably be better off just dropping the paysite thing and trying to ask for donations. Being a female makes it even more likely she gets a fan following that would shower her with praise and money.

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Raxon66 - Jacktheriper, I think you are confusing her personal free site ( ) with her paysite (Ero-Mania). The Crimson Dice game wasn't made by her either, it was made by a friend of her for her site (I don't remember his/her name right now). Vanja's World is her free website where she displays free art, and sometimes demos of games and stuff.

Uh, makes no difference to me, My judgements dont change, i guess now there just directed towards someone different. Besides even going to her free site you still only get demos that are kinda buggy. Did see something interesting tho

You can pay her to draw a pictures for you, 25$ for one character and 125$ for a 4 sheet comic. I just figured i point it out i guess...

Tried demo. Doesn't look worth 25 dollars. Stuff of same quality for free being made on LoK forums. She would probably be better off just dropping the paysite thing and trying to ask for donations. Being a female makes it even more likely she gets a fan following that would shower her with praise and money.
So very true

Last edited: