What's new

ACT [Vanja] Rise of the lord of tentacles

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rise of the lord of tentacles (!!NO LINK TO THE GAME DOWNLOAD WILL EVER BE PROVID

Oh.... my god.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rise of the lord of tentacles (!!NO LINK TO THE GAME DOWNLOAD WILL EVER BE PROVID

*Facepalm*

Really.... can we not have a one strike and your out policy.

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sooo, just write if this game is only for sale and there is no other way to get it

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting curious, I believe in supporting those artists, programmers and such who provide good games. But you never really explained in your first post why your so against links being posted. I guess this isn't the most important question but maybe if you elaborated, people maybe discouraged from making jokes. Or not IDK some people are who they are. But I am a little curious are your just a big fan of her work and want to support her a lot or something?

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There is an explained history of vanja links being reported. The author, or maybe a dedicated fan, is aware of and reads this site and isn't too particular about their (totally shoddy) work being stolen. This has been put up and maybe asking like you did could be the first question, instead of people retardedly ignoring it.

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aw well that's fair enough for me, though from a critics side I'd say they did us a service by not allowing links to be provided. Well moving back to the kurovadis demo.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i think the hint in the first post not to ask for a link is meant to keep the user safe ... it just testifies that the game is THAT bad.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The thing with hentai games is this.

Bob says it sucks.

You play it.

You think it rocks.

There's something about Vanja's art that is very cute and actually pretty nice and easy to enjoy.

Random Fact: While I was a member, I requested the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown picture you can find on her free site. She was very nice, answers her e-mails super quick, and I think the picture was cute as hell.

Her games do need work, but I see them getting better and better.

No matter how much I hear, "Yeah, this game sucks. Yeah, don't play this, it's crap." I am always curious because it may include something I completely like.

I'm not asking for a DL link, as a matter of fact Vanja's charging too much for access to her art. I liked the demo, seems like a frustrating, jittery game to play, but it's a hentai game nonetheless.

This is off topic, but I think Meet and Fucks "Christmas Pay Rise" is one of the best things to ever come out of that website. Many people probably hate it just because it's a Meet and Fuck game.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Id be all for paying for the game alone. However having to give 25 for an entire membership when I only want one thing. She really should look into seeing if thats an option on her site. Might get a little more cash flow for those who dont wish to dish out the entire fee.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

That makes a lot of sense. I doubt she'd do that though. She would still want to get her memberships out there for her own profit probably.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok where i can get these game FREE, i am not paying for hentai >< thats lame.:cool:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ok where i can get these game FREE, i am not paying for hentai >< thats lame.:cool:
Ever heard of "Google?"

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Then try sing yankee doodle while touching your own doodle with one hand and and use the other hand to eat half baked ice cream letting some drip on your junk making sure to rub it in while fiddling with yourself. Also dont forget to look for a free vision of this shitty game on Google. Good Luck! Then after and hour or (30 seconds if your smart) of questioning why your doing this come back on here and ask..Why? and how smart you think I am :)
BOOOSH!

Stupid test:
Want to keep and idiot busy for hours read the sentence below to learn how.
Want to keep and idiot busy for hours read the sentence above to learn how.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ever heard of "Google?"
how smart. now try to find the game for free with google. i wonder how smart you feel after trying.
How you both of you try reading where it says "No link to the game"?
Why would giving a link to where you can get the link somehow bypass that?
Try thinking, people.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

so where exactly did i write anything about posting or getting a link in this thread?
reading is not everything.. i think you misunderstood something.

i will rewrite my post to easy mode. >> it is impossible to find a link to this game with google, so suggesting google is not very wise.<<
... 'try thinking'. ... no comment. >_>

Last edited:

jakruler2077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By any chance can someone upload a save im missing 4 boss fight animations and beat the stages so I can't fight them a again

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He was being a smartass to a dumb comment, he wasn't trying to be helpful, are you really that goddamned dense?
I didn't say YOU asked for a link, I said the other guy did, and you're acting like he should have been helped or something.
It CLEARLY says what it says, and we're not helping people to get that link.

If you're all going to act like this, which is as inevitable as it is in every thread where links aren't supposed to be requested, I'll just lock this and treat it as an information thread, and those with the appropriate taste in Vanja's games can buy them or not. Then people like Jak and others who actually retrieved the game will not be able to get their actually reasonable questions answered. Treat it just like a grade school class if we have to.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

if it calms your rage, just do it.
or you could just quote every fun post mocking this rediculous thread name and keep nagging.

the complexity of this game does not provide a lot of content for discussion anyway ^_^

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Says the guy who jumped into this argument by quoting and attempting to mock another member.

I haven't played it. I don't even like Vanja's games, so how would I know?