What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
About that......how the F u score so many points and quickly? Oh well I'll try my best then.

The game gets "Easier" if I suck, which apparently I'm not? wow...weird, anyway my max score so far is 5000 I can't unlock anything with that.

This is weird I have the Ver with the "Easy mode" but I don't see it anywhere, maybe I'm just dumb.

Nope I have the correct ver, all Mission are unlocked since day 1 and I don't see any Easy mode Mission one, my best now is 6000 points but 15000, 22000? That sounds absurd or impossible and Enemies only give 5 sec when killed, not points like the website says
I agree that it was pretty difficult, and I haven't unlocked everything yet. It takes a few runs to figure out where things are and what a good order to do things in is, and even then, before you have unlocked something to kill the fatty, you need to be careful to avoid him, because if he's chasing you it's a lot harder to focus on getting points. Try a few runs to just plan how to approach things, and then go in with a plan in mind. It's not my preferred method of unlocking things, but it is what it is for now, and we have to deal with it.

Eden7

Reputation score
I can't believe this dude (TPS with zombies) single-handedly has done more in 3 years, then VersusX team in 4 years
Well the games aren't exactly the same caliber but I'm glad you shared it here, now I can follow it.

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
I know, but can someone show me how they look before i can donate?
You want to unlock some outfit you need to fight beat the monsters and have good times without wounds, sex just virgin from mission 1 to 5 you will obtain it that's all

kupa11

Reputation score
I don't quite understand. What is "Having goot times without wounds, sex just virgin from mission 1 to 5"

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well finally got the Rev 1 from their website took forever with free megaupload.

Have to say the weapons are pathetic, The shotgun is pretty unreliable and the SMG is worse than the handgun.

I can't unlock the grenades and what not, even on EASY since the difficulty is highly against me I don't have enough time to rack up more points or maybe I'm just bad.

Ilverin

Reputation score
Dev update :

Hello everyone!
Time for a new status report. You know, it’s a status report instead of the average dev report, when there’s been progress but all related to the same task/s mentioned in the previous dev report xD.
Anyway, there’s good news on this because finally the Control Rig for the Boss is finished! And not only that but also a few animations were made with a few more yet to be made, and that’s where I’m now, working on those few animations; specifically, attack animations. This Boss requires a few attack animations that will also be useful for the grapple ones.
When I finish these attack animations, I’ll finally be able to come back to UE4 to make some programmings (AI and behaviors for the Boss), then, when I get that working, I’ll have to go back to animations to make the Sexttack ones.
It’s a bit of back and forth with making animations then going back to UE4 to implement them, to go back and make more animations to then again get back to UE4 to implement them. But oh well, I’m used to that already :)
Before saying good bye, here’s a screenshot I thought about posting it on Screenshot Saturday but it was gonna be misunderstood XD. Here’s “something about the Boss” (the rudimentary Control Rig):
unnamed(1).jpg

And this will be it for now.

Please make sure to take care and stay safe <3
See ya in the next report.

-Meguido

tebing29

Reputation score
Hello. I just new in this game, and i find i cant pick start new game, is there anyone here can help me how to unlock that? Or i need to do something with the mission? Thank you

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I got the newest version but the game crash at random like if you go to a door or interact with something the character stays in place and if u open the menu and press Restart the game just closes. I haven't been able to beat mission 1 to 5 to unlock stuff because of that

And after unlocking the SMG and the shotgun.....

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the camera during grabs still awful and too close to get a good view of the action?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the camera during grabs still awful and too close to get a good view of the action?
I think it improve but I don't know how much since I finally got to play this game just last month, new hardware.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Still very close. Probably the same as the very first demo. If the game allows to zoom out a bit more, it'd be much better.

Ilverin

Reputation score
Dev diary time :

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 11/26/2021
Hello everyone!
This report was meant for yesterday but ended up today due to some Bio-tasks taking my time to write xD.
Anyway, to the point. I’m finally back on what I like: UE4 + programming :) Finished making the animations needed for now. So I exported everything and imported all into Unreal (had to fix a loop animation that wasn’t lopping as it should and I noticed when it was already on UE).
The Boss is already set in the area, and can already attack and kill Julia (has to make some adjustments to the attack system to make it more versatile and now I can make whatever part of an enemy I want to cause damage).
And now it’s time to expand on the AI before going for the grapple/Sexttack animations. I know this is short in text, but believe me, it’s been a lot of work. More to come in the next report.
Now, I’d like to know your opinion about difficulty for a Boss (especially for RE games). What do you prefer? A challenge? Or something like an average enemy but with more health? Please, let us know in the comments.
-Meguido

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
I don't quite understand. What is "Having goot times without wounds, sex just virgin from mission 1 to 5"
I did my good time

You need to beat time in "Mission 2" Special

1. Kills all zombie crowds trap and save the times like times 0:15 or 0:20
2. No harm outfit or wound
3. No sex or rape like virgin
4. Mission 2 completed times 0:30:06

Reward new Outfits and more

Unawared
1. Few kills some zombie crowds trap and bad times like 0:00:00
2. Harm outfit or wound
3. Sex hole or break virgin
4 Mission 2 completed times 1:00:00 or 50:00

Bioasshard Guides will help you

frandovian

Reputation score
Dev diary time :

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 11/26/2021
Hello everyone!
This report was meant for yesterday but ended up today due to some Bio-tasks taking my time to write xD.
Anyway, to the point. I’m finally back on what I like: UE4 + programming :) Finished making the animations needed for now. So I exported everything and imported all into Unreal (had to fix a loop animation that wasn’t lopping as it should and I noticed when it was already on UE).
The Boss is already set in the area, and can already attack and kill Julia (has to make some adjustments to the attack system to make it more versatile and now I can make whatever part of an enemy I want to cause damage).
And now it’s time to expand on the AI before going for the grapple/Sexttack animations. I know this is short in text, but believe me, it’s been a lot of work. More to come in the next report.
Now, I’d like to know your opinion about difficulty for a Boss (especially for RE games). What do you prefer? A challenge? Or something like an average enemy but with more health? Please, let us know in the comments.
-Meguido
I just hope the next dev report is not in Dec 2022

Ilverin

Reputation score
Dev diary time :

Hello everyone!
Time for a new Dev report. This one, even if short, is a good one.
There’s been lots of progress made since the last state report. I already implemented a lot of stuff related to the AI for the Boss. To be honest I almost implemented everything for the AI, except for the grappling and Sexttacks, which I need the animations for first.
And that’s where I am right now, working on the grappling animations for now. And you know by now, it’s something that it’s slow for me, especially for this Boss (you’ll understand when you see it xD).
But I’ve also been working on other stuff not directly tied to the AI but related to the Boss himself and his mechanics. Like his special” damage system, different things to happen depending on the current health, etc. And also, some modifications to currently implemented mechanics that expand their behavior for better usage, like for example, the evasion system. Even though these modifications will only be available for the Boss battle for now and later on for all the enemies.
Unfortunately, we won’t be meeting our expectations for the release of this version in terms of timing. Those lost weeks being sick and being unable to find someone to model and animate the Boss, having to make everything myself, has slowed down things a lot. So again, this Christmas will be no holidays for us and it’s now two consecutive years like this
-_-U. Anyways, in case there’s no updates during the days left for this year, we want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
-Meguido

And merry christmas :)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I love how the updates are good news yet vague enough to also not guarantee an update for another six months or so.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Better that than posting release dates and missing them. The amount of whine that causes is rather annoying.

Ilverin

Reputation score
New year post o/

Happy New Year from Meguido and Mr.Versus X!
We want to start by saying: thank you for all the support you gave us during 2021!
We hope you people have a nice and sexy 2022 while we work hard on a lot of stuff during this year.
Here is an image with some things we're working on: Can you recognice all of the art/projects there?
With that said, we want to send you all our best wishes for this new year!
unnamed.png

Ilverin

Reputation score
Dev diary :

Hello everyone!
First report of the year. But we will start with a Status update.
I’m still working non-stop on the animations. I’m almost done with the grappling ones. Just a couple more and that part will be finished. And then it’ll be time for the Sexttack animations.
And that’s basically it. Not much more to say. That’s why it’s just a status update. It’s not like it’s little progress, because it’s really a lot of work involved for the animations (more than what I’d like it to be, to be honest xD). I also can’t make this longer by showing some pictures or videos since the Boss has to be a surprise ’. So please bear with us.
I want to thank you all for your patience and continued support. We love you people <3
-Meguido

Ilverin

Reputation score
Dev diary :

Hello everyone!
Another status update.
I could just copy/paste the previous report and change “grappling” with Sexttacks. Because yeah, that’s the good news: I’m already/finally working on the Sexttack animations.
On the Sexttack animations I’d say I’m about a 30/35% of them left. So, if things don’t go too wrong, I should be able to finish them before the next report.
And this will be it. Hopefully the next one will be a full Dev report.
-Meguido