What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
just play RE 2 remake and see how the zombies behave there and try to imitate their patterns as close as possible.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just play RE 2 remake and see how the zombies behave there and try to imitate their patterns as close as possible.
Oh yeah lets just replicate that AAA ai in a game where the AI was pretty much the selling point.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh yeah lets just replicate that AAA ai in a game where the AI was pretty much the selling point.
Ok first with that comment i know you didnt play Re 2 remake and 2 you like mediocrety or dont want to help improve the game. Is possible to copy AI behaviours many companies and Indie game developers do it, Heck Hollow Knight has great AI for bosses and was made by what 5 people? Same with cuphead

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey everyone!
We just released a new version with a big optimization pass made to it.
The target with this release is to try and fix the "Fatal Error"
So if you didn't have that error, then you're probably not interested on this one xD.

I've updated the main post with the link, but here's again anyway:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow. Incredible. Some time ago i posted that an update rendered it unplayable for me, but now i've seen huge improvements (it's still unplayable lol but i definitely see loading times and fps improvements). I have an Integrated Graphics card though, so i'm not probably one of the end users on your mind. (i have a intel HD 4400 and an i5. It's definitely trash compared to others i know, but it ain't complete garbage as i can play mid recent games of course at lowest).
Not demanding anything of course, if you optimize it for modest users like me i'd be super grateful!
If not, no problem
It's awesome as it is and for free wow! keep it up bro

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you!
We'll keep trying to optimize it as much as we can :)

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dogs animations are working for me. They are great. Gameplay is astoundingly good, I can see you've put a lot of effort in.

I'm not the biggest fan of the H system though... you feel a bit too much like a spectator in this style, for lack of a better word. I like when the enemies cum in the girl without you pushing any buttons, and when you feel like you're on a timer (due to health loss, pervert bar increasing too much, whatever).

I got stuck and had to quit outside of the mansion. I ran into a large tree on the right and just became permanently stuck there. Suggestions I can think of: 1) painstakingly check the walkable areas and remove stuff like that 2) a roll or jump button that lifts you off the ground for a sec 3) a suicide button.

By the way, the Punished Mai link in your signature is busted.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you!
For the H system, it won't be always like this. There's at least one more mechanic we have to implement that will affect this system.
Thanks for reporting that tree bug. Quite sometime ago we had a similar report, but wasn't too sure exactly where to reproduce it. I found the problem and it should be fixed for the next version.

Oh, so there's signatures yet? I mean I can't even see them xD. Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to change it.

Jardister

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will there be more dog animations like you increased the normal zombie animations? I keep getting trapped by the big zombies in the hallways so I never am able to beat the mansion level. I feel like if he can't die we should at least be able to down them for a while.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, that's the idea, to have more animations for everyone, but that's for the future. First comes the implementation of all the necessary mechanics for the game.
As for the big guy, he hates Julia's clothes xD. As soon as he rips them off he will stop running and start walking instead so it's easier to avoid.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Well, that's the idea, to have more animations for everyone, but that's for the future. First comes the implementation of all the necessary mechanics for the game.
As for the big guy, he hates Julia's clothes xD. As soon as he rips them off he will stop running and start walking instead so it's easier to avoid.
Been playing the demo and the checkpoint at the mansion seems to be bugged as continuing after losing puts the player's state at when they died/lose. That means clothes (mostly lack thereof), ammo and infected state will be at the point when the player loses instead of when they entered the mansion for the first which if I remember correctly, how it was in the previous versions. Is this intentional?

Also, any plans for gang bang/double/triple penetration?

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What's the ideas you guys have for the further development of the H system Versus X?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The checkpoint working like that is intentional for now. This way you can maintain any item or keyitem you already collected.
For gang bang/double/triple penetration it's something we'd like to have along the road but it's so f*cking hard to animate (especially when you're not an animator like me xD) that's hard to confirm. I guess it'll depend if we can ever get an animator.

As for the ideas, well I can't spoil anything about it but one of those is specifically tied to that (useless-for-now) bar that goes increasing during the sexttacks. Sorry I can't expand on this 😓

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The checkpoint working like that is intentional for now. This way you can maintain any item or keyitem you already collected.
For gang bang/double/triple penetration it's something we'd like to have along the road but it's so f*cking hard to animate (especially when you're not an animator like me xD) that's hard to confirm. I guess it'll depend if we can ever get an animator.

As for the ideas, well I can't spoil anything about it but one of those is specifically tied to that (useless-for-now) bar that goes increasing during the sexttacks. Sorry I can't expand on this 😓
Well it's nice to know it wont be useless forever. I hope it'll affect gameplay and not be "whoops ur ded" cause i like myself some combat sex :cool:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got an odd issue. Can't seem to pick up this key to enter the mansion. Been trying for a few minutes.

Nevermind. Figured out I just needed to angle the camera up. That's an odd one. XD

Attachments

Last edited:

SpectreHD

Reputation score

I see. That makes sense. But having to start with no clothes, probably lesser ammo and fully infected/pregnant(?) might be an issue. Perhaps when a player chooses continue at least start with no infection and fully clothed?

I hope you can get an animator. Having gang bang/double/triple penetration would make things very hot.

roturo

Reputation score
I see. That makes sense. But having to start with no clothes, probably lesser ammo and fully infected/pregnant(?) might be an issue. Perhaps when a player chooses continue at least start with no infection and fully clothed?

I hope you can get an animator. Having gang bang/double/triple penetration would make things very hot.
I think that could make the game really easy, another option would be to allow the player to chose how much infection/clothes they respawn with, or maybe tie it to difficulty. e.g easy respawns with all clothes.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
I think that could make the game really easy, another option would be to allow the player to chose how much infection/clothes they respawn with, or maybe tie it to difficulty. e.g easy respawns with all clothes.
I mean it is a checkpoint. All other games does it like that.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, I know what you mean. Keep in mind though that this is just a temp solution until the real save system gets added. That will work as expected, saving everything as you have at the moment of saving.