What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Would it be worth pinning a walk through to the OP? Every few pages it seems like there's at least 2 posts (if not more) along the lines of "I can't find "x" in mission "z", wth?".

I envision myself making a similar "where can i find the thing?" post very soon as I tackle this latest release. :p
Not the OP, but here's a walkthrough from F95Zone.
Cliffnotes for a walkthrough:

Mission 1

Grab 2 Plates from left and right path branches, insert them to circuit box next to the locked door, pass through.
Sewer key is on a pallet next to the wall to the right when entering.
Unlock door, climb, approach room exit to trigger 3 minute arena.
You can totally mow down all of the Zombies if you can score headshots - they drop ammo after all. Just be careful, combat loot disappears after a short while. Otherwise, just move in a circle around the room, vault the obstacles, they can't really keep up with you.
Climb up into open area. Press M to enable a target beacon for the mansion.
Mansion gate is locked, Zombies right next to the brick walls drop it. (Left corner when looking at gate towards mansion)
Mansion front door is blocked by cabinet, go to the side and push to clear. Key for front door is on a shelf all the way to the left on the balcony.
Now inside mansion. Meet first fat guy. If you are clothed, he will do an unavoidable(?) charge attack that strips you. Just stay stripped and they won't do the charge attack. Don't get grabbed, i dont think you can break free and its instadeath. Sprinting past at a minimal distance seems safe enough. I dont think they can die.
The goal is to collect 4 plates and put them into the machine on the wall to the right. There is several doors and paths, but since they are locked by subsequent keys (heart, club, spade, diamond) it's fairly linear.
When entering the Main Hall, take the door to the right. There is one open door, a filing room of sorts, find the Spade Key inside.
Back to Main Hall, now the door straight: Leads to heart door and a stairwell to second level. Heart key is on a cabinet on second level. Plate and key in heart room.
The second level door takes the Spade key. Find next key past there.
Exit back to main hall. Use first door again. At the end of a long hall the door for the key you found in heart room. Stairwell to level two, follow it to get to main hall second floor. You have to push some cabinets to get at stuff under them. Hall half-hidden behind shelf opposite to your entrance point. Plate in cabinet, next key near the end of the halfhidden hall. Beware fat guy.
With next key (Diamond), go back all the way to main hall floor. Go through the first door again. Key opens door at end of long hallway on second floor. Plate and key inside i think?
Last key diamond opens door from main hall, left side. Final plate through there. Put all plates in machine and touch the green crystal to "end the mission".

Mission 2

Go to mansion. Front gate is unlocked, front door key is on the inside of the front gate.
Basically re-do a mansion run except the plates and keys have shifted positions. Notes: One plate is now half-hiding behind a shelf on the main hall second floor. Heart key is in the open near the heart door. Diamond door is optional, there is no plate inside.
Once all plates are placed, exit the mansion and go back to the sewer grate. Enter.
As you backtrack, kill all enemies because they drop a plate for the breaker box and the sewer key.
The second plate is stuck to the ceiling near the green goal, shoot it to get it. The third plate is in the room with the dogs, "islands and bridges", on a barrel. In mission 1 there was ammo in that spot. The final plate is at the Mission 1 spawning point.
The breaker box is on the wall in the room with the dogs and "islands with bridges", basically the first big room from Mission 1. Return to goal in the arena room and touch it to finish this version.

Mission 3

Goal is to kill all enemies, then touch the beacon. Right at the spawn there is a Zombie on a roof you cannot get to. Shoot it from the street.
Otherwise just sweep and kill. Some enemies stand in dark corners. Several are inside containers or out of level bounds.
There is a ladder to a roof area later in the level. On the roof area, there is a kind of mesh blocking the path, Zombie dog on roof behind it.
There is a Zombie all the way in a dark corner on that roof impossible to see, FYI.

Mission 4

Disclaimer: This level is super tedious and you dont want to play it.
Seriously, it takes like 45 minutes if you dont waste time.
You have to free 3 crystal light beams onto the crytal over the Beacon to finish.
One of the light crystals it at the bottom of an elevator and needs to get driven topside first.
The elevator requires 3 fuses to operate. 2 of them are fairly close the the Beacon, one is not.
There is no loops in the level, its all dead-ends and a couple branches, so do what any rational explorer would do and just hug a wall.
Hug the left, because if you hug the right you will have to re-do parts of the level.
You should find the first fuse on a crate before encountering the cave with the sewing machine and the Beacon.
Continue hugging the left and just run down the entire cave. Dont die, you will have to do-over everything except collecting fuses.
The second fuse you should encounter is far away from the Beacon, next to a shaft collapse.
You will run into crystals and their beams. Where the beams seem to stop midair, theres invisible shit blocking them.
Just shoot to make them visible, shoot some more until the beam passes.
Repeat until the beam reaches the Beacon, but dont deviate from hugging the left wall or you might get lost.
You should have freed 2 beams and have 2 fuses by the time you move towards the elevator area.
The third fuse is randomly on a crate not too far from the Beacon, where the crystals for the third beam are present.
Run it down hugging left all the way. You will see the top of the elevator first and what feels like hours later arrive at the bottom of it.
At the bottom of the elevator there is a crystal beam too, but it ends with an overturned crystal, dont bother with it.
Use the fuses and let the elevator ascend. Run back to where the third fuse was (hug the right now if you dont want to bother thinking)
and unlock the final beam.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Much obliged Emerald!

Got 3 of the 4 discs in mission 2, buggered if I know where the 4th (not that they're in any specific order really) is. :C

EDIT: To clarify, I'm referring to the discs inside the mansion, haven't backtracked to the sewers yet. :eek:

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Much obliged Emerald!

Got 3 of the 4 discs in mission 2, buggered if I know where the 4th (not that they're in any specific order really) is. :C

EDIT: To clarify, I'm referring to the discs inside the mansion, haven't backtracked to the sewers yet. :eek:
All in their usual places (from mission 1), except one is behind the fatty in the opposite corner of the room on the second floor. Should be semi-hidden on the floor behind a shelf.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks again Emerald!

I managed to finish all 4 missions, replayed mission 1 and unlocked a host of this and thats.

Problem now is that despite me altering the look of "Julia", whenever I start a game it reverts back to her usual RE3 attire, how do I "set" the new look? Sorry for the silly question. :S

I'm a idjit.

As an aside, how many alternate outfits are there in the latest release?

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, after an hour writting answering everyone, had to go afk and when I get back I find my dear pc restarted, dunno if it was because of a windows shit update or what, but lost everything I written, so I'll sumarize everything up xD, sorry about that.

The mission purposes (whether the level is straightforward or not) are there because we wanted and because they're necessary for testing and fine tuning everything.
About the corridors on the Mansion, we know that, but, for a testing map, we won't be remaking them, we're not that crazy lol (the same applies for the rest of the maps, even when we find something is not cool or that's ugly, we won't lose time changing them, since that's not the purpose of these releases, we'll try to make the maps beautiful for the real game).
This is the same reason why we used an already created map with some modifications for the Mission 3. We just found something that fitted the purpose of that mission and we added it. But this is not any stealing or some shit like that. This is a bought asset from the marketplace that includes this map made by the author that gives you the permission to use it however the buyer see fit.
The "bloody screen" system has indeed that purpose, to reduce visibility,that's why it's not just a small red indicator to show where the damage came from.
The weapon glitch where it appear to be unloaded when changing between levels is something I fixed with this revision released today ^^
The camera during Sexttacks is something that will be revisited in the future to make it better and maybe adding more control to it, but as said, in the future.
Losing focus on menus while alt-tabing is something I can't control, I mean UE4 gives no checks for that.
The mouse, as I mentioned earlier is something I was adding for this release, but then ran into some problems and I was forced to chose between two options: remake a lot on the code behind the menus or scrap the mouse comp., for times and stress' sake I chose second one, besides mouse control for the inventory was never planned to begin with.
Graphics settings not saving was a bug, now fixed :)
There won't be expanded inventory. But you can discard items as needed ^^ (better not discard the pistol lol)
We'll definitely try to make something with making the items more noticeable, but first we need to think the best approach for that.
A lot of future stuff can be guessed by the options on Title screen and Intermission menu.
My last post gives a link to a post we've been updating with bugs and stuff, where it's clearly mentioned that there's a bug preventing the unlocking of some unlockables and giving the advice to just wait for the new revision fixing those before trying to unlock anything.
As for the number of outfits, you can see them in the download blog post along with their requirements.

This said, thank you all very much for your feedback and bug report (specially the screenshot of the area where Julia gets stuck).

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, to avoid mixing posts up, here's is the important one.

Please, make sure you read it all, to avoid confusions.
It's a patreon link to a public post, so don't worry, it's free, doesn't bite, in there, you can find the download link along with (once again) the requirements for the unlockables

Hope you like it and enjoy it :giggle:

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*snip*
As for the number of outfits, you can see them in the download blog post along with their requirements.

This said, thank you all very much for your feedback and bug report (specially the screenshot of the area where Julia gets stuck).
Helps if I open my eyes. xD

Thanks!

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I completed the 4 missions with life at max (using red + green herb at end of level) and no seccret outfit....

btw I have a new computer now your game looks awesome nice art

EDIT: replaying mission 1 full health gave me the outfit

Last edited:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, you have to do several missions a couple of times. I've gotten several unlocks now. And mission 3 you have to do really fast, which is easy after you memorize where everyone is.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, to avoid mixing posts up, here's is the important one.

Please, make sure you read it all, to avoid confusions.
It's a patreon link to a public post, so don't worry, it's free, doesn't bite, in there, you can find the download link along with (once again) the requirements for the unlockables

Hope you like it and enjoy it :giggle:
Nice play I got....

When I started playing she had nice "boob shaking physics", after I put a code her boobs no longer jump, they are firm, I want those jumps back. The code I put is in your PM

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could my issue be that the playthroughs to get the unlocks have to be in the same session (without closing the game)?
I've played all missions at least twice (more for 1 through 3, screw mission 4's unholy length) across several play sessions, but everything in the customization screen remains locked.
I'll try playing through again on the Rev2 version.

Finally managed to unlock stuff in Rev2 version.

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Double posting to bring attention to a bug.
Thus far I've been able to find 43 of 45 emblems, but one of them at the bottom of the red spiral "staircase" cannot be hit due to some stalagmite's oversized hit box.
I've tried several angles to no avail, and it certainly didn't help that there's an unkillable, feather-footed fat zombie breathing down your neck in this area.
Consider adding the stomping sound to the fatties in this level, stealthy insta-kill stalkers in a giant level with no check points is zero fun.

ketsup1227

Reputation score
Anyone know how to trigger the ground h-scenes? I think it was in v2 and removed in v3. I have both versions

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The ground scenes in the old version were triggered when you were hit when you were low on stamina.
Try to get hit by attacks from behind only, as it lowers the damage you take while draining stamina faster.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I was under the impression that ground scenes are currently not in the game. The only ones available are from dog enemies.

ketsup1227

Reputation score
The ground scenes in the old version were triggered when you were hit when you were low on stamina.
Try to get hit by attacks from behind only, as it lowers the damage you take while draining stamina faster.
It must be on the very first demos, the ones without arena in the title. I tried 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and either stamina regenerates too fast or there is no stamina bar, depends on version.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
I think it is pretty much RNG to get that scene. It should make a comeback.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Right, pretty sure I killed more then 203 enemies over three missions, but I havent unlocked the outfit, do you need to kill the 203 enemies in one mission?

beasyt

Reputation score
how about after getting fucked, jullia knotted by the zombie dog and dragged all over the place, till the time shes knotted she keep on losing her Health bar, we can add 'A' 'D' buttons to get her free from the knot or she dies? can we add something like this?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Right, pretty sure I killed more then 203 enemies over three missions, but I havent unlocked the outfit, do you need to kill the 203 enemies in one mission?
It does have to be in one mission, which means the monumental task of either running a mission with lots of zombies and intentionally dying to keep kill count running, or running in and out of the mansion in mission 2 killing the respawning zombies and dogs over and over again.
Either way, ammo may become an issue unless you get lucky with consistent ammo drops, so the CQC moves may need to be mixed in to conserve ammo.