What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got any guide, or general tips for how you managed to get the 13k for the shotty? I'm honestly struggling to get anything more than 8k with around 30 secs - 1min left. Also, anyone know what the lowest points unlock is, and how much it is?
After a quick sanity check the lowest is shotty at 15k (your post gave me a brief panic attack because I actually had 13k on one of my earlier runs but didn't think I had enough).
There's a lot of targets hidden away in weird, off the beaten path places, and despite their obscurity are essential for hitting the first threshold.
Notably the targets under the 2nd middle area with the 30k rpg, the sort of pillbox hole to the left of that revealing some out-of-bounds targets, and an area on the far left that you climb up a ramp to get to.
If you hit a single target that only gives 50 points, you might as well reset, because the margin of error is unreasonably thin for the amount of other BS you have to juggle. You need to hit 50 targets in their sweetspot to get 15k, and I reckon there's barely more than that number of targets in the map before the unlock (supposedly) spawns more.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After a quick sanity check the lowest is shotty at 15k (your post gave me a brief panic attack because I actually had 13k on one of my earlier runs but didn't think I had enough).
There's a lot of targets hidden away in weird, off the beaten path places, and despite their obscurity are essential for hitting the first threshold.
Notably the targets under the 2nd middle area with the 30k rpg, the sort of pillbox hole to the left of that revealing some out-of-bounds targets, and an area on the far left that you climb up a ramp to get to.
If you hit a single target that only gives 50 points, you might as well reset, because the margin of error is unreasonably thin for the amount of other BS you have to juggle. You need to hit 50 targets in their sweetspot to get 15k, and I reckon there's barely more than that number of targets in the map before the unlock (supposedly) spawns more.
I do know that new targets spawn after shooting particular ones, for example in the middle of the map after shooting the cubes on the platform, you get a large row of the flat ones with the red center, as well as diamonds flying around you. Also, apparently on the discord there is a shotgun that is worth 10k or so, though, I'm starting to think that they MAY have different point values based on whether or not you use one of the fantasy card pledge codes for various patreon tiers, as I am at the 10 dollar tier. If you could actually follow up and say where exactly the 15k shotty is, that'd be appreciated, as the one that I see worth 13.5k is directly to the right after entering the very first area with enemies, just before leading into the long hall on the right.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do know that new targets spawn after shooting particular ones, for example in the middle of the map after shooting the cubes on the platform, you get a large row of the flat ones with the red center, as well as diamonds flying around you. Also, apparently on the discord there is a shotgun that is worth 10k or so, though, I'm starting to think that they MAY have different point values based on whether or not you use one of the fantasy card pledge codes for various patreon tiers, as I am at the 10 dollar tier. If you could actually follow up and say where exactly the 15k shotty is, that'd be appreciated, as the one that I see worth 13.5k is directly to the right after entering the very first area with enemies, just before leading into the long hall on the right.
Ah. I understand now. The rat bastards monetized the difficulty of the point values.
I've now been able to achieve 15k points multiple times, but never with enough time to reach the end for full unlock. The one where the dog grabbed me right at the last hallway hurt the most.
I suspect unlocks beyond the 17k weapon are simply completely out of my reach.

I think I'm going to stop playing this now, knowing that they intentionally made this hellishly difficult for those who don't shell out cash for their buggy releases. It's a bit of a relief, in a way.
I had to tank the dynamic difficulty by intentionally dying 3+ times before each of my actual attempts, otherwise the zombies are just bullet sponges that don't drop the ammo needed to get anywhere close to the point threshold.
Between the excessive hordes that pinpoint your location from all areas of the map, the inconveniently placed fatties, and the constant grabs each eating away 5 precious seconds of the timer, I'm done with this Sisyphean torment.

And yes, the 15k shotty in my version is also to the right of the first area.

Last edited:

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah. I understand now. The rat bastards monetized the difficulty of the point values.
I've now been able to achieve 15k points multiple times, but never with enough time to reach the end for full unlock. The one where the dog grabbed me right at the last hallway hurt the most.
I suspect unlocks beyond the 17k weapon are simply completely out of my reach.

I think I'm going to stop playing this now, knowing that they intentionally made this hellishly difficult for those who don't shell out cash for their buggy releases. It's a bit of a relief, in a way.
I had to tank the dynamic difficulty by intentionally dying 3+ times before each of my actual attempts, otherwise the zombies are just bullet sponges that don't drop the ammo needed to get anywhere close to the point threshold.
Between the excessive hordes that pinpoint your location from all areas of the map, the inconveniently placed fatties, and the constant grabs each eating away 5 precious seconds of the timer, I'm done with this Sisyphean torment.

And yes, the 15k shotty in my version is also to the right of the first area.
Well, I managed to just now unlock the shotgun, assault rifle, as well as the hand grenade in one go, so I can definitely attest to the fact that certain nodes respawn around the map after you hit certain point threshholds. Also, another thing that makes this far easier is the card for 3x chance at critical shots, which gives you a solid 50/50 chance, maybe slightly higher it feels to net a crit on enemies. That said, without that, I'm not sure how possible 15k is without any of the targets respawning. Probably IS just enough if you manage to land near everyhing as a perfect shot, as I had some left over (very few mind you, and I definitely got a fair share of 100 points, and a bit of 50's here and there) once I hit the 13.5k mark. Regardless, yeah, they need to add another way to get points to this mode, or at least increase the targets some I feel. Honestly I feel like the zombies themselves should be worth at least somewhere around 1-5 points themselves. That tiny bit could honestly add up, without being too much of a game changer really in terms of just how much you still need to prioritize the targets.

If you DO manage to unlock the shotty though, things become much easier, as it can kill the big guys in one shot when aimed close enough and at the head, giving you the 15 seconds from them, and they always drop shotgun ammo to boot, further enabling you to kill them as well as others. Strangelyenough though, the shot gun is prettyvariable in how effective it actually is, especially against dogs, though that might just be due to the fact their hurtbox barely takes up any of the reticle given their shape and size. Great tool for clearing zombies and getting guaranteed headshots though. Assault rifle is so far, decidedly meh, low chance of crits, and barely even causes any hitstun more often than not. Pistol overall really is still pretty much the best weapon it feels, with the shotgun having some really obvious uses overall. Hand grenade is nifty, but takes too long to explode to be used without some planning, and it'd likely take ages for me to unlock the rocket, as about 20 minutes or so of gameplay ended up with around 19k, and I'm not really sure if anytargets were still left, maybe a few hidden away here or there that i didn't search hard enough for, but, all in all, its a real grind.

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
To be fair the 2 runs that I got to +15k points were really tight on time. On the 1st time I ran out of time as I grabbed the shotgun. 2nd time I'm not sure of the exact time that I had left but it was less than a second.
I think I got really lucky with the crits and ammo drops and I barely made it. I'm typing this from my poor memory of the runs.

For my path, I started by shooting every target in the 1st room and went left first. The lone zombie that walks on the left "hallway" seems to always drop ammo so I kill him every time. Shoot the tile target in the left corner of the room and proceed to destroy all the targets in the long "hallway", grab the ammo in the room at the end of the "hallway" and kill some of the zombies for time and possible ammo drops. Then I backtrack to where I came from and go left over the barrier. Turn left and shoot the 2 targets and turn around and destroy few of the targets along the way until you can turn left. On the wall there's a hole which has four cubes moving up and down and further in there's 1-2 tiles (not sure if there's a specific requirement for the 2nd to appear since most of time I only see one). Shoot them and finish the last 2-3 targets in the previous hallway. Go past the hole in a wall to the next room and clear some of the zombies that are in the way and destroy the right cube first, then go under and destroy two round targets there.
Shoot the diamond that's moving around the floor and the two diamonds and the other cube in the center as well. I think I went back to the starting area on this run and went to the right where the shotty is. Cleared the room and started going down the hallway destroying all the target along the way until I reach the last room before the exit and destroy the 4 tiles and the 5-6 round targets. Next there's 5-6 cubes moving around the room, with the poor lighting underneath the middle part I can't tell which side is red but most of the time they are on the left side ( if you look at them from the direction of the starting point). Go back to the start through the middle of the map and shoot the dogs for extra time. Keep going killing zombies along the way to the shotty. Grab it and book it to the exit through the right hallway.
I should add that I kill a lot of the zombies that stand in your way. There's probably a lot you could improve in this route but I should note that the cube targets red side in the right hallway faces the starting point so it's better to clear it from start towards the exit instead of the other way around.

Edit: Bad memory, there might still be some mistakes in my route. But for now that's how I remember going through it. Sorry about that.
Edit2: I should add it took quite a while to get to the exit after getting the shotgun so save up some time if you can. I don't know if you can grab the ammo for the shotty for free immediately after you buy the shotty but in the future runs you do get the ammo and shotty for free. Around a minute should be safe, I don't remember the exact amount of time I had left when I grabbed the shotgun though, maybe 45 seconds?

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
With the knowledge from your posts saying you can get the shotgun immediately on subsequent runs after unlocking without 15k points, I decided to make one last go for it.
After several more attempts, I finally hit 15k being just close enough to the exit with just enough time left.
I took a gamble on the possibility that I only had to unlock the shotty rather than pick it up in order to keep it, and it payed off.
The fatties reign of ruining runs is over, now that I can effortlessly pop the fuckers off.

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
I took a gamble on the possibility that I only had to unlock the shotty rather than pick it up in order to keep it, and it payed off.
Wait are you telling me I don't have to go and interact with the gun at all to unlock it? I just have to reach the exit with the correct point amount?

Edit: Managed to get +17k but wasn't brave enough to see if I actually could unlock the gun by just having the right point amount. Sadly couldn't get more points because I ran out of bullets.
This run I focused on getting +100 kills but did shoot all the targets that I came across too. The shotgun feels really inconsistent, don't know if it's because it has weird spray or what. It took 6 headshots to kill a big guy. Rifles sound is bugged, could also be because of settings though since I run almost everything on low. Doesn't do anything to the big guys, didn't really test on that many normal zombies. The few that I did kill died in 2-5 shots to the head.
Not sure when the targets respawn but some of them definitely do.

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait are you telling me I don't have to go and interact with the gun at all to unlock it? I just have to reach the exit with the correct point amount?
That was the case for me with the shotgun, I imagine it's the same for the others.

As for additional targets, after unlocking the shotgun there's a whole dozen cube targets that appear near the exit, an easy 3600 points to cap off a run if needed.
These will appear on subsequent runs after perma-unlocking the shotgun without having to reach 15k (or whatever your threshold is) again.

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
That was the case for me with the shotgun, I imagine it's the same for the others.
Goddamnit you're right. Tried to exit right after hitting 20k (not like had time to do anything else) and I did unlock the nade. The grind for 30k won't be a fun one, if I ever even get there.

Edit: They posted a detailed post in their blog about mission 1 with great tips and all the weak spots for the targets too.

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey! thank you for all the feedback and the bug reports.

For the people who only have destructive criticism... well, we never tried to please everyone becuase it's something impossible.
Also for people that only have interest on fapping with the game my advise is that maybe an action game isn't the best option for that.

On other news, we're now working on a revision for this version and we've published a post with some tips for mission 1. Check the links below (both are public):

-
-

@Synn Can you suggest us some colors to use instead of red? We'll try to change it in a future update.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score

For the people who only have destructive criticism... well, we never tried to please everyone becuase it's something impossible.
Also for people that only have interest on fapping with the game my advise is that maybe an action game isn't the best option for that.

On other news, we're now working on a revision for this version and we've published a post with some tips for mission 1. Check the links below (both are public):

-
-

@Synn Can you suggest us some colors to use instead of red? We'll try to change it in a future update.
Hey VersusX, not sure if this has been reported yet, but in Mission 4 (kill all enemies to advance) the zombies in inaccessible areas such as the ones behind trash cans fall to the ground when shot and never get back up. You kinda have to land a handgun crit on them or you are unable to finish the level and need to restart. I suspect they might've been a 1-hit kill in previous versions but now dynamic difficulty is making the thougher and it's messing up the level.
EDIT: nevermind, I am imbecile, should've read the blog post first.

Also handgun seems to be consistently shooting a bit off, to the left of the crosshair for long ranged shots. Very noticeable.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also handgun seems to be consistently shooting a bit off, to the left of the crosshair for long ranged shots. Very noticeable.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this, had shots go left of center constantly trying to pick stuff far off on mission 1.
On the subject of mission 1 targets, I've noticed that despite aiming at the supposed sweetspot for the diamonds I'm frequently only getting 100 points.
Unsure if this has anything to do with the pistol being slightly off, or if the hitbox is just very tiny, but I've had cases where I'm nearly point-blank shooting at the pointed ends and not getting 300 points.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Decent enough update (given it's been over 7 months since the last). Was still pretty disappointed though.

Pros:
- Anims were by far what I wanted to see. It's nice to see the CQC mechanics are improving, as well as new kill anims. Of course, the new sex anims are sweet, and which I'd love to see new variations (boobjobs, gangbangs, etc), I appreciate what the dev is doing. The environment-based anims are a nice touch as well.
- Idle anims, such as Julia shielding herself from the rain, or wiping dirt/cum off, is also appreciated.
- You can finally kill the fatty. Revenge is sweet. Of course, you need rockets/shotty/nades, which can only be unlocked via Mission 1, which presents another problem (see below).
- Smaller improvements (quest updates, item/quest markers, a compass-based navi) are very welcome. Would suggest the dev color-code the quest markers differently than item markers since it's super annoying to figure out which is which.
- Excited to see that dogs and fatties can jump over obstacles now, since I admit that cheesing them was really easy in previous releases.
- New weapons, yay! Nades don't do much, and I find I only use the shotty/rockets vs the fatties, but it's still nice to see variety. Again, with an asterisk given Mission 1's difficulty to actually unlock these things in the other levels.
- Slightly improved optimizations. I'm noticing better framerates and fewer stutters, but maybe that's just me. I also like that the game can be played in 2560/1440.
- Unlockables. I hate having to reset my progress, and not a huge fan of the newer stuff, but whatever. At least it's another reason to challenge oneself and adds to replayability.

Cons/bugs:
-Zs ragdoll physics are still WIP, it seems; when you kill them, they'll often stand up or fly around before vanishing.
- Mission 1 is essentially unbeatable for Patrons/non-Patrons. I get the tips - shoot Zs and headshots for time, sweet-spot the targets in different ways for extra points. But dogs and runners, especially in the limited amount of time AND trying to actually FIND all the targets, even when they respawn, make even getting the shotty impossible. Even with access to Patreon codes (e.g. crit rate bonuses) and "dynamic difficulty" (I didn't see any real benefits to constantly killing myself for slightly better crit rates, and even then, some Zs will take 4-5 headshots to go down while stumbling around), I couldn't get half the amount of points required for the first weapon; ironically, one of the tips is "cash in your progress after getting the first item because it isn't worth losing everything by attempting to unlock it all in one run". If I'm being totally honest, I'd challenge the dev to play his own game and try beating this level without cheats (CE/UU), saves, or Patreon codes, because it's obviously a paywall attempt. Without beating Mission 1/obtaining points necessary for unlocking, the weapons cannot be unlocked in other levels and therefore ruin a huge amount of this release's appeal.
- Mission 4 (originally Mission 3) is bugged/unbeatable. The Zs in the green carts are invincible. Even downing them, they'll remain on the ground or, if they fall inside the cart (and be unreachable to shoot), and they'll be unkillable, and therefore render the level unbeatable. I've humorously shot one of them with literally everything imaginable, and it STILL makes the Z moaning noise (loudly, so I know it's the only thing alive). And yes, I've played this level many times, esp since last release, so I've memorized where all the Zs are ... and I've also no-clipped out of the level and there aren't any Zs left other than the one. I've also been able to stick myself between the rocks+trash cart under the first overpass by dodging, and been unable to free myself even by trying to cheese the Zs into hitting me and trying to dodge out of the rocks.
- Accessing doors is bugged. Clicking too quickly when activating a door while you don't have the respective key (e.g. mansion doors or gate, sewer gate, etc) will freeze your character in place and require a reset.
- Your items/clothing reset/change after every stage advance. I've heard of players who were able to (inconsistently) bring their items across different stages, but it's frustrating to stockpile items and lose them all on the next stage. And yes, I've experienced that my clothing was removed/returned when moving to a new area between stages, so that's sorta odd.
- Camera is trash. Dunno what happened, but the camera view/angle is even worse this time. Would strongly suggest the dev implement a free-range camera or widen the angle of the fixed camera during sex scenes, because oftentimes, the camera will zoom to a completely random spot or into a Z's body, or too close to the "action" and completely miss a cumshot or something. Otherwise, I (and other F95Zone folks) are using UU to move the camera manually, which isn't ideal.

Personal opinion:
- Not a fan of healing items being 2x use; IMHO you get enough of them so that you don't need them clogging inventory, and more importantly, it's brutal when you need a quick health boost in a close quarters fight with dogs/runners and need to navigate around the menu to unequip the used health item properly.
- Julia's " long stumble anim" (yes, you know the one I'm talking about) takes forever. You basically wait about 8 seconds for her to drama-queen stagger around. It does nothing in terms of gameplay, aesthetics, or fun. It's the in-game equivalent of a loading screen.
- Some annoying things from last release are still there, which can confuse new players. I absolutely hate the woods area, because it's so large and with so few markers and nothing to do, you're essentially just wandering around until you stumble onto the mansion. Not only that, but you have to go through it twice (Mission 2-3). The L piece on the ceiling for Mission 3 is not a good placement for new players, because the pieces are so small and there are many, many areas you can search that nobody would look for a tiny spot on the wall for the last piece.
- Was sorta hoping for a gallery system. Maybe because Mission 1 was such a buzzkill for me, I would've rather seen it be an actual level (rather than a "target practice/unlockables" level). I sorta use it as a scene player anyway, but a gallery function at menu screen would be nice.
- Boob physics seem to be watered down yet again. I like bouncy boobies (who doesn't?), and while you don't really want anything past DOA physics, I think more jiggle would be better. There's essentially no reason to be clothed (other than damage resistance - which you can easily heal anyway with the 2x healing item effect - or aesthetics), because 1.) the fatties will infinity-charge you 2.) you won't get access to most sex scenes. 3.) The clothing models don't appear to be rigged, so there's 0 boob physics to them (I've only used one clothing option, so maybe I'm wrong here).
TLDR:
Game is basically unplayable for me, and while it's nice to see new weapons and anims, the former is blocked by an essentially unbeatable Mission 1, and a literally unbeatable Mission 4 with invincible Zs. I hate that the dev promised this release to be a quick one (back when they finished the v0.3.198 release) and yet took the usual 7 months to complete this release, and even after that, they couldn't have been bothered to QA their own game. Incredibly glad I'm not a Patron because, while this game has incredible promise and it'll be a AAA worthy title when it's finished (if it doesn't get abandoned during its likely decade-long dev cycle, given how slow progress is), it just doesn't seem worth investing more than a dollar per month per update. However, with the pedigree/popularity of this game and lack of RE-style shooters/this niche genre, I'd expect people keep coming back to this game or patron-funding the devs.

I hope my criticism was "non-destructive" for you; I wouldn't be expressing my opinions as verbosely as I have if I didn't want you to succeed.
As far as fapping goes ... Eh, I think everyone wants a healthy balance between a good game and a good fap, so I wouldn't alienate your audience like that. I do think you HAVE managed to develop that aforementioned balance (in fact, I'd argue that this is one of the very few available pron games where, if the sex was removed, people would still play it willingly), though my gripes with your game as it is aren't necessarily related to that.

I think most people KNOW all those tips in Mission 1. The frustration lies in:
1.) Not having enough time to both kill enough enemies (given runners/dogs are tough in numbers), AND to trace down targets.
2.) Difficulty in finding targets+shooting them at the right times/places to maximize points WHILE under duress. Targets also move quickly, complicating shooting them effectively.
3.) Encountering a fatty with only a pistol is a game-ender.

Listen to the folks on the forums, because you can hear through their convos that they already know about the tips and yet are failing, which indicates a problem with the game itself, rather than the masses of gamers who can't overcome a central aspect of your release (which in turn unlocks important features of your release).
Would strongly suggest heavily adding time, removing the timer altogether, lowering the points requirements, increasing the amount of time killing Zs provides, or allowing killing Zs to add points (my favorite, since IMHO, nobody plays this kind of game for target practice ... if shooting Zs is a big part of the game, you should incentivize them for it).

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did not provide any feedback on this release, but I can understand where you are coming from this. It's disappointing from my end because this doesn't really appear to be a hentai game at all, and I guess it was not intended to be based on that statement and the minimal addition of H content. I had assumed the first time I played it (1 year ago-ish..?) that you would be continually striving towards that goal. I only played the new release for about 20 minutes because I could already sense my frustration growing with Stage 1. I simply do not feel any game (professional, independant, whatever) should require Google to beat.

I think I will un-follow this thread/project, but wish you the best of luck with it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I can't for the life of my to unlock any weapon ...
The best I got was 10.2k points with no time left, when I constantly dealt headshot blows and doing physical kills to get the most of time possible. How the fck can you even get enough to unlock the damn shotgun?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lol its frustrating just like most RE games and gives that WTF is going on here as well, but hopefully due to being a WIP. I'd like to see like a Mission 0 where you just run around killing zombies till they finally have their way with you. there isn't really anything wrong with the game other then my personal taste. I'm in the group that want to see another RE outbreak but that probably isn't ever going to happen. the sad thing is Bioasshard does come pretty close to being like it at times.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, here's an idea to make things much smoother. Give the player the chance to make time chain points, just like RE has. What I mean is You instakill a zombie on hs 10 points and then within 5 - 7 seconds if you kill another zombie with hs or phisical attack you sum up the points up to 15 - 20 points and extend the time again up to 5 - 7 seconds or until the player kills another zombie the same way and so on...
Or... give the players the ability to gain time on destroying targets as well.
I really hope the dev considers doing this... because as it is, it's literally impossible for most of us to get the weapons...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

-
-

Except there's plenty of ACT hentai games that compliment hentai and action together, and I'm not solely referring to platformers like Kurovadis or third person 3D escape games like Giant Insect Lab. The reason why features such as time attack or scoring points don't add to anything in this particular case is because this is primarily a hentai game. If I wanted to play a shooter with time attack I'd go play Resident evil. Likewise if I just wanted hentai I'd watch a hentai video. When you're making a hentai game it's best to incorporate the hentai seamlessly into the gameplay as the core experience, the more stuff you add that becomes irreverent to that nature, the less hentai the game will feel. I suppose you could advertise it as a video game with adult content, though that doesn't exactly sell as well to the ears now does it. There's a lot of things that were done with this project that makes me think you guys took a lesson from video game developers in fuckin Ubisoft or something. Expiring DLC content a.k.a. 'fantasy cards patreon subscription service, Day 1 online DRM that was removed likely because you were late to the bus on the don't fuck with the consumer memo. Talk about corporate mindset.

Admittedly, you did add Cerberus after enough patrons asked for it, so it's not like you aren't listening to your fans, it's just your direction to take on this project is evolving, which is good. The core audience for Bioasshard is going to be hentai gamers, not regular gamers, petition to your audience. As you said, you can't please everyone, so make up your mind on what you want your game to be, if you continue to add pointless shit without engaging hentai mechanics all you're going to do is encourage people to rip your game apart for the animations and wait for full saves because fappers ain't got time to be playing a worse first-third person shooter than one that is dedicated to doing exactly that. Everything else in the game is doing exactly what an ACT H game should have, hentai mechanics that tie in to fetishes that people can play with one hand. Ask your fans if they think you should spend precious development time on Time attack mode or a fuckin Tofu mode versus more enemy environment interactions for sex attacks and I think you'll get your answer.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
What are the new poses? I seem to only get the same poses as before...

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
What are the new poses? I seem to only get the same poses as before...
19 new sex attack animations:
3 new bjs against the wall. One per average infected (there are 3)
4 new vaginal against the wall, one for every average infected and one for the Big Guy
4 new anal against the wall, 3 for average infected 1 of big guy.
4 new vaginal lying on floor, 3 for average infected 1 of big guy.
4 new anal lying on floor, 3 for average infected 1 of big guy.
No new animations for the dog this time.
The poses for the floor ones need a somewhat open and flat area.
For the wall ones you need flat wall (mission 5 is a bad area to try to get these since the walls aren't flat).