What's new

ACT Patreon Active [VersusX] Bioasshard

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
19 new sex attack animations:
3 new bjs against the wall. One per average infected (there are 3)
4 new vaginal against the wall, one for every average infected and one for the Big Guy
4 new anal against the wall, 3 for average infected 1 of big guy.
4 new vaginal lying on floor, 3 for average infected 1 of big guy.
4 new anal lying on floor, 3 for average infected 1 of big guy.
No new animations for the dog this time.
The poses for the floor ones need a somewhat open and flat area.
For the wall ones you need flat wall (mission 5 is a bad area to try to get these since the walls aren't flat).
Thanks for the detailed list. I've been trying to get the new poses while hugging walls, but I haven't been having any differences, oddly enough...
Would you point out an example of a flat wall. I still haven't played past mission 4 lol.

aozoranoyuki

Reputation score
Thanks for the detailed list. I've been trying to get the new poses while hugging walls, but I haven't been having any differences, oddly enough...
Would you point out an example of a flat wall. I still haven't played past mission 4 lol.
The walls in the first room where zombies appear in mission 1, the upper floor walls, the fence that surrounds the mansion, walls inside the mansion, the back of the shelves in the mansion etc.
The poses won't trigger always even when there is a wall and for example the boulders/rocks in the outside part of the mission 1 don't trigger the wall pose, or the the front side of the shelves I mentioned don't trigger them either. Not sure of the what the required width of the wall is though since I've gotten the pose in the small rooms in the mansion where you find the medals and keys in.
And if you've been in mission 4 the red doors at the start work as well.

ziggylol

Reputation score
Hey! thank you for all the feedback and the bug reports.

For the people who only have destructive criticism... well, we never tried to please everyone becuase it's something impossible.
Also for people that only have interest on fapping with the game my advise is that maybe an action game isn't the best option for that.

On other news, we're now working on a revision for this version and we've published a post with some tips for mission 1. Check the links below (both are public):

-
-

@Synn Can you suggest us some colors to use instead of red? We'll try to change it in a future update.
I'm not sure what this developer's plan is exactly. Posts Hgame to a site for Hgames then tells everyone that their game isn't for fapping since its an "action" game. Why they think anyone would play this over actual shooters on the market baffles me.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone!
Here I am today to introduce you the game we, at Versus X Studio, have been working on.

Along with the introduction, there is a download link for the "Bioasshard Arena 0.3.198" (The link it's in the second post but I recommend you to read this to get what you need to know all about this)

What is Bioasshard?

It's a 3D game developed in Unreal Engine 4.​
It's a pun based on Biohazard (You guessed I think xD). It's an adult parody game based on the Resident Evil franchise.​
So you can expect a survival-horror (action-oriented) with infected enemies that will try to get some "relief" on you.​
The idea was born from our love to the Resident Evil franchise, specially to the 5th part. This one we played for over hundred hours. So yeah add this to our love for hentai games and the result? Bioasshard.​
But don't think this is just based on the action orientation the franchise got from Resident Evil 5 on ahead. Because the second RE game we love the most is the 2nd one. So there will be puzzles and some scary moments too.​

What about the story of Bioasshard?

One thing to keep in mind is: that the release we just made is Bioasshard Arena Playground, so this mean it’s not the game but the proof of concept for it so everyone can see how it is in its early stages of development. So there’s no story in the Arena. This said, the story for the game is already written.​
Have you wondered what would of have happened if c*pcom wouldn't have destroyed Resident Evil with RE6?​
Well we did and this is the result.​
Bioasshard's plot occurs right after the events of Resi-Evil 5. A few months later to be more specific.​
Avoiding spoilers, I'll tell a few of our heroes has been captured and held hostage in a god-forsaken island to be used in some unknown experiments... So they'll have to try and find an escape from there... And that's all I can say for now :/.​

How is it gameplay-wise?

• 3rd person shooter. With over-the-shoulder camera and closer view with aiming.
  • I guess I can resume it saying: "it's like Resident Evil 5 with some extra mechanics like puzzles and with sexual-attacks".
  • As for the controls, I'd like to say I wanted it focused for gamepad-play but I have no pc-gamepad so I couldn't test it. The mechanics are there but untested. They should work but things like camera movement or aiming mechanics may feel rough. This obviously means you can play it with keyboard+mouse.

Adult content?

One thing to keep in mind is: with this release there’s no CGs so there’s only “one element” of adult content. This said:​
It mainly focused on two types of content:​

• Story-wise sex
  • Enemy attacks, called Sexttacks. That's the main effect the new virus causes on infected people: To search uninfected targets to "force" them to have sex.
The first type is the one that happens because of the story. This one is more cinematic and of a better quality than the second one.​
The sexttacks are the more common type (well it all depends on your skills to be honest :p). Right now, in the Arena, 3 different types are present.​
Fetishes​
  • Vaginal
  • Anal
  • Blowjob
  • Handjob
  • Paizuri (if ever possible)
  • Non-con
  • Monster Sex / Bestiality
  • Inflation
  • Femdom
  • Yuri / Lesbian
  • "NTR"
  • Gangbang
  • Some Vanilla

Current state of the project?

After more than a year for the release of this new version, a lot of stuff has changed for its previous state, like for example no more stuns to get Sexttacked ;).​
Because it's hard to maintain this updated, please refer to the Changelog in the release posts in Patreon or in the Changelog txt file within the download.​

Media
Screenshots
OUTDATED SCREENSHOTS OF THE OLD 0.0.3 VERSION. TAKE A LOOK AT PATREON FOR THE NEW LOOK
Trailer
-

(10k characters limit? :cautious:)
Hello! I love your game, been following it for a while and I have a few questions. Are threesomes / gangbangs planned at all? Will we get to see more enemy types (and I don't mean zombie variants, but different creatures like dogs or the fat guy)? If dresses and costumes are easily done, could we someday get some more sexy outfits? Something with stockings and garterbelts would compliment the heroines ass a lot more than what's in the game now. I get this is an actual game with side sex related things, but still costumes I feel like are easier to add in than animations but I know nothing about games so I might be wrong. So far I'm loving the whole gameplay since it's really similar to Resident Evil, and the atmosphere in the game feels amazing.

Edit: something else came to mind: is there any ideas about sex options in the game? Like for example making sex scenes fully play (so going from slow to fast to climax). Also, is this going to be male-only enemies, or will we get to see female ones (possibly with penises)?

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what this developer's plan is exactly. Posts Hgame to a site for Hgames then tells everyone that their game isn't for fapping since its an "action" game. Why they think anyone would play this over actual shooters on the market baffles me.
To be fair, I can't really yet think of a third person shooter with a TRULY perfect way of implementing sexual encounters. I think here it honestly works well, especially once or if they give the infection meter some real draw backs aside from the blurry vision, as well as the cum inflation slowing you down if you allow things to get that far. That said, as it stands right now, you do basically have to let the sex happen, and I do kind of wish there was a way around it, perhaps having a more traditional struggle where you take damage during the animation, or maybe a will power system similar to something like in Captivity, but ultimately, action games by and large, especially shooters, are not really conducive to sexual encounters, though, I do like that this game at least has a struggle period prior to the animation, and I think its certainly still the building blocks for a great system, and one of the better ones when taking into account other games in the genre.

Honestly though, I'm still also hoping that the people making the L4D inspired, male protag lewd shooter allow for a female protagonist at some point, as, gore aside, that's really all it'd take to get me to jump into said game.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's a lot of ACT H games that have great ideas on implementing sexual attacks without charging players a fun tax. But ultimately your preferred hentai system is going to be subjective, some people prefer battle fuck others prefer the combat rape and so on. I've seen 3D H games like that Curse of the impregnation princess game to fulfill a seamless entry into the sex without consequence, there are still ideas on the 3D side of things that are catching up to some of the hentai RPG sexual combat or in general hentai systems, we just need to wait for them. I like the way Bioasshard does it's sex, even if the struggle mechanic is antiquated now to how others do it, I just wish it complicated the inflation in a meaningful way or added am information stats page for all the various sexual activities like the RPGs do. Everything else is more of less up to the creator's vision for what they believe to be a proper H game.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a lot of ACT H games that have great ideas on implementing sexual attacks without charging players a fun tax. But ultimately your preferred hentai system is going to be subjective, some people prefer battle fuck others prefer the combat rape and so on. I've seen 3D H games like that Curse of the impregnation princess game to fulfill a seamless entry into the sex without consequence, there are still ideas on the 3D side of things that are catching up to some of the hentai RPG sexual combat or in general hentai systems, we just need to wait for them. I like the way Bioasshard does it's sex, even if the struggle mechanic is antiquated now to how others do it, I just wish it complicated the inflation in a meaningful way or added am information stats page for all the various sexual activities like the RPGs do. Everything else is more of less up to the creator's vision for what they believe to be a proper H game.
Honestly, at least when not comparing it to 3D Action games as a whole (of which most still have pretty lack luster ways of implementing the actual sexual mechanics, if even functioning as games at all), what I was mostly pointing towards was the fact that there are very few actual 3rd person Shooter H-games. The only one I can think of off the top of my head that has actual sex tied into gameplay, and not just on defeat, is pretty much Too Much Light, which also handles things pretty similarly thus far. Of course, this isn't really meant to excuse the fact that these games have what I feel are less than optimal ways of tying the sex into gameplay in a meaningful way. Even in the 3D, and largely 2D space as a whole, most games either venture too much into the sexual side of things, largely focusing on the hentai to the detriment of actually being a game, or focus too much on the game side, giving little reason for it to even have any hentai tied to it, like a certain third person shooter I can think of right now with urine/toilet play, but can't for the life of me remember what its actual name is. Even, assuming the one you mention is the same one I'm thinking of, having you act as a somewhat 2d character on a 3d plane, does well on the H-game side of thing for sure from memory, but I couldn't bare to play it for longer than a few minutes here or there just due to it being a mess of a game, and somewhat buggy if I recall (pink haired girl with a sword in a village is all I can really remember ultimately.). While I definitely think it has a super solid premise as far as a game goes, and did deliver pretty well on the actual hentai side of things, it just kind of fell short in every other regard in what was somewhat of a disappointment for me really.

That said, stuff like Succubus Heaven has been one of my most anticipated releases for an H-game in ages, and its a 3D soulslike dungeon crawler with three characters, with the H tying well into game play, both as a punishment and as something that feels good to play around as a whole. I suppose my main point still just boils down to while Bioasshard has a little ways to go, and if they do give more meaning to the infection system, has a solid place to build off of right now. Even if they decide to go a new direction in tying in the sexual aspects of the game to the gameplay itself, all it'd ultimately take is a few tweaks here or there and the system could work really well. Granted, since its one of the few third person shooter hentai games out there I know of, aside from a couple other gems out there, AND its taking inspiration from one of my favorite RE titles, I'll definitely admit I probably have some bias in terms of giving the game some leeway, and it has a little ways to go both on the action front, as well as the h-game side of things, but I think it genuinely does have the solid building blocks to get even better from here, and what is there is pretty enjoyable. But then again, if you're looking at it in the sense of something like what RPG's tend to do, with corruption and stat tracking, neither seems to be all too difficult to add here if people pushed enough for it, especially corruption and tying it into the infection system potentially, making it more difficult to escape grabs, and possibly just leading to outright game overs when being grabbed with a full bar, potentially with some variation that's far more lewd or even 'ahegao'ish to really signify that fact, just to add some more weight and depth to it all. I definitely understand where you're coming from with that perspective anyways, and I'd love to see stuff like that implemented, but I do think they need to solidify the game first before diving into details like those, and get closer to completion of whatever the main game is going to look like, as this game realistically, if it does get finished, probably won't be done for quite a long time, several years even really considering the scope and the size of the development team working on it.

Regardless, yeah, there is certainly some bridges that could be crossed to add a bit more depth and meaning to hentai in plenty of H games as a whole, especially 3D ones, we'll get there sooner or later. All we can really do at this point is suggest ideas, and keep an eye on whats being made, and I can at least say this game has shaped up more than I initially expected it to, so I'm at least hopeful for the future, even if its definitely going to take plenty of patience to sit it out to completion. Thankfully, being in this space for a while, its something I've learned well at this point, Project X probably being the greatest lesson I've had in forgetting about a game, just to come back to it a few months to a year later and seeing if theres any surprises in store, or if its just still stuck developing the next update. xD

TLDR: Was more focused on 3rd person shooter h-games, of which there are few examples out there, much less really good ones that blend both H-mechanics, as well as game mechanics, and Bioasshard with some yet not fully developed mechanics is on a solid path to really shape up even more as time goes on. Also, side note, if you enjoyed The Curse of Impregnation, props to you as I really wanted to, just couldn't find a ton of joy in it in the end. Hope they make a sequel and improve some of the games flaws in the future.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Perhaps the issue of the Curse of Impregnation could be said that most of the sex was handed to you on a silver platter from the get go and gave little motivation to continue afterwards. though some people could prefer it that way. On having hentai mechanics tie in and be the focus point of an H game we can agree is central to making a faptastic experience, but after that it depends on your favorite kind. Chaos Gate's next 3D ACT H game is going to feature struggle mechanics, impregnation, statistics and corruption of characters so it's something to look forward too it would seem from the previews. But I digress, back to bioasshard.

Bob's boobs

Reputation score
The new weapons and the new sex scenes are great and really fun! Now I hope for some fixes in Julia's hair and clothes and of course zombies and the fat zombies shirts.

Attachments

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new scenes would be great if we could zoom out enough to see them in full. Or at least let us pan the camera in a direction to better see Julia.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
The new scenes would be great if we could zoom out enough to see them in full. Or at least let us pan the camera in a direction to better see Julia.
Agreed, the camera is way too close even after zooming out.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hell yas! It looks like you went with my suggestion.
I'm sure that Easy Mission mode will be much smoother :)

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's good that I can get all the weapons from lvl 1 now. I went through all the stages no problem, but when I select stage 4 by itself it is impossible to finish. I've killed every enemy 4 times in a row and the stage just will not let me finish. Yes I killed the guys outside the boundary and the dog upstairs behind the bars, I successfully completed it before while doing every level back to back.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
It's good that I can get all the weapons from lvl 1 now. I went through all the stages no problem, but when I select stage 4 by itself it is impossible to finish. I've killed every enemy 4 times in a row and the stage just will not let me finish. Yes I killed the guys outside the boundary and the dog upstairs behind the bars, I successfully completed it before while doing every level back to back.
If the music is still playing, you haven't killed everyone. There is one more zombie on the rooftop to your left as you start the level.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If the music is still playing, you haven't killed everyone. There is one more zombie on the rooftop to your left as you start the level.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! I didn't kill him the other times I've cleared this level.

Bob's boobs

Reputation score
Much love to the developers, they are listening to the fans! I understand that you can't please everyone but they are listening to feedback. :)

online10

Reputation score
Is there anyway to change the mc's voice? Not really a fan of mercy's voice being in here