What's new

Veselin Asylum

Re: Veselin Asylum

I might, but to be honest it's a pretty good show right here too. He answered, grinning at her as she squirmed, the ball edging slightly into her and vibrating harder, working to excite her while the others were doing something else entirely behind her. All she could feel was more lines being wrapped around her legs and anchored somewhere while he lounged.

"O-Oh please... Terrance it is good. B-But you're better than them," Liana mewled to him, wriggling as much as she could into his cell, using her chin to help pull her along inside. "C-Come on, I'll m-make it worth your while," she then whined to him.

Mmm, alright. He said, standing and moving forward to flick the little balls away from her, pulling the one away from her folds and shooing at the other orbs which were trying to winch her up to the ceiling upside down.

Pulling her inside, her left her ankles bound just to be an ass and inspected the hood attached to her jacket. Now that's interesting... She gave you a slave hood... Tempting... he muttered, his other hand sliding between her thighs to lightly stroke over her folds.

Liana didn't really mind that he left her tied up for now, and just squirmed around, her pussy nearly a flood, with how wet she was after the vibrations. She stuck her ass up into the air as he started inspecting her hood and whatnot, shaking it back and forth enticingly. "Y-Yeah she did. D-Don't know why, b-but my pussy's on fire. C-Come on, fuck me, p-please," Liana mewled to him, trembling all over when his hand brushed across her folds.

He heard her begging to be fucked, and nodded, two fingers sliding into her soaking folds, while the other started to bring her hair together into a tail again, fiddling with it while he fingered her steadily, before she felt it pulled through something gently and the leather hood started to slide over Liana's head, blinding her while she felt the cold ring settling over her lips and Terrance's thumb settling firmly over her clit, starting to roll. Open up and I'll give you that, and then breakfast. He said, pulling the bottom of the hood over her chin.

Liana's body melted at his touch when his fingers slid into her, revealing just how horny she was with how wet her pussy was at the moment, and the fact it was growing wetter by the second. No sooner did she let out a moan from his teasing, than she felt the hood placed over her eyes, as she felt the ring gag fixed into place as she opened her mouth to accept it, whining and shimmying her ass at him some more, trying to get him to fuck her again like yesterday.

"P-Please... I'll suck you off all you want, j-just fuck me too," Liana moaned to him just before the ring gag fell into place.

His answer was to withdraw his fingers and then tighten the hood slowly and carefully, before she felt his hands on her hips, the man settling behind her raised ass, and hilting into her in one single, deep, hard thrust.

I'll take you to see him, as promised Liana. But damnit you are delightful. He groaned, slowly withdrawing, before driving hard to her cervix again, resting and grinding there.

Liana cried out as he thrust into her, her eyes rolling up into her head as she had a bit of a dopey look on her face, as she indulged in the pleasure, reveling in it, which would be easy for him to see if he leaned around and looked at her closer. "F-Fuck yes... a-and you're amazing," Liana moaned through her ring gag, not caring if he could understand her or not, and just letting the pleasure wash over her while her hips bucked back against his.

When he actually started plowing her, he would find her excited and not minding getting into it a lot more than yesterday.

He more then enjoyed her enthusiasm, meeting her hips with his own as he groaned above and behind her, starting out slow but soon working into a good heavy pace, always taking his time to thrust from just inside her to her inner gates, raking along her inner walls while one hand slid around between her thighs to find her clit, working it slowly while he fucked her, not stopping until he heard her cry out in orgasm through her gag. Mmm, more eager then yesterday to, I love it. He growled hungrily, fucking her hard through another peak before cumming himself, hilting as he did to make sure not a single drop went anywhere but into her womb, filling her core with heat before he pulled out and moved.

She found out where when she felt his hands working to help her kneel, sliding his length straight into her mouth easily and holding her head gently, starting to thrust

Her folds parted easily for his cock with each thrust, the sensation overwhelming her as she let out a moan of pleasure with each one of them. His fingers would find her clit hard as a diamond, and when he pinched it, twisted it, tickled it, or otherwise pleasured it, Liana cried out and squirmed with glee as he did, the pleasure almost tipping her over the edge. It didn't take much to make Liana cum after entering her, and the next climax came shortly afterward, her body arching like crazy as she felt him cumming inside of her, and crying out in ecstasy as she felt it splashing into her.

"Y-Yes... f-fuck... YES!" Liana cried out as she felt him cumming, slamming her ass back against him, making her ass cheeks jiggle like crazy, and when his cock entered her mouth, she sucked eagerly on it, bobbing her head up and down.

His hand settled on the top of her hooded head, while he moaned hungrily into the air as she bobbed and licked along his shaft without any encouragement from him at all, Terrance just enjoying her on her knees, pleasuring him eagerly.

He did nothing to interfere as she all but worshiped his cock, the ring ensuring it was so easy to glide along it, her lips just barely trailing over his flesh, her tongue and throat having to do most of the work. God Damnit Yes.... Don't stop. Cmon Liana, This is Amazing. He panted out, groaning up into the ceiling of his cell.

Liana didn't stop bobbing her head up and down, her mouth sucking him eagerly as she cleaned his cock. She kept up her bobbing until she felt his cock trembling, and then she swallowed him down and let her throat muscles undulate around his length, milking him until she got him to cum. When he finally did cum, Liana hilted him in her mouth, and swallowed his cum down, gulping noisily as she swallowed it, before coughing a bit around him, the need to catch her breath too much as she started pulling back.

Cumming with a hard moan, Terrance didn't stop her from pulling back, instead petting her head and stroking her long ears carefully for several long moments while she caught her breath. Your Disguise as my personal plaything for the day is Complete! Hooded, Gagged, and dripping cum! Come on then, and please, pay careful attention to the route we take, it's the safest one available. He said, starting out goofy before getting more serious, and clipping a leather leash to her collar, helping her stand.

He didn't remove her hood because it was a pain in the ass, but he did kiss her, gagged or not, his tongue darting into her open mouth to play with hers for a long and sweet moment, before heading off and leading the way.

Undistracted by anything but her bondage, and the cum leaking from her folds, which was a little embarrassing, and arousing, she didn't have too much trouble remembering the way they were taking, but was just a little turned on still and wouldn't be able to find it from her own cell, the route surprisingly long. No robospiders today. Lucky. Though... you might like them. Are you a fan of eggs? Or small tight dark spaces? Terrance asked her conversationally despite her inability to talk as they kept rounding turn after turn.

Liana trembled as her ears were caressed and tickled, and nodded when he told her to pay attention to the route, though when she thought about it, that seemed rather impossible without being able to see, she thought, but figured that she might be able to learn the route by which way he pulled her along. She did return the kiss though, before following him along, still bound and gagged. "Just so long as you take the hood and gag off when we get there, so I can actually see who I'm talking to. L-Let's get this over with," Liana said, or tried to say, before following him on to the "patient" in question they were heading to see.

On the way, when asked if she liked eggs, she nodded slightly, and hesitated about the small tight dark spaces, and tried to say it depended on the situation and context behind it. She could tell that it was taking quite a while to get to where they were going, and wondered just how fucking far this guy's cell was from her own, starting to get worried that she might not be able to remember such a long path without seeing it, but still, she was determined to try, and kept repeating the turns in her head from Terrance's cell doors.

The route was rediculously long, but Liana just paid attention to the turns, memorizing them in her mind, though she was groped occassionally, hearing Terrance shout and shoo others off from her as they moved, and apart from a long stop in front of some kind of automated door, they were unhindered.

They stopped after a half hour, and Terrance led her inside another padded cell, before carefully taking the hood off.

When it was gone, she'd see... a desk of all things, in a room with very little light, padded like hers, and another patient lounging in a swivel chair in front of a large computer. The patient was a fit man in his late 20's, early 30's, and was completely unbound in every respect, his long dark brown hair clean and well kept, though unbound, falling behind him well passed his ass, and would likely reach his backside if he stood, He regarded the pair with slitted amber eyes, and thick, bushy okami ears perked up on his head. Terrance.... I'm not Horny. He started, eyeing Liana Not why she's here. Malcontent. Thought you could answer some questions, though I mean, if you're not in the mood... No, No, it's fine. Sit her on the Sybian and strap her down, then she can ask anything she wants. he said, gesturing to a half circle saddle device with straps for her legs, a thick, ridged, knotted toy rising from it's center, with a matching, but shorter and tapered plug behind it waiting for an occupant. I'm Lupus. He said, waiting for her to say something before she was put on a device that would likely forcibly Pull orgasms out of her one after the other.

On their way, Liana couldn't help but tremble and shudder as she heard the other patients apparently wanting a piece of her. It actually made her heart flutter a bit, and she knew she was blushing, that Terrance was protecting her, at least somewhat. She knew that there was some sort of automated door on the path too, so that was a landmark, in her mind, that she could remember easily enough. When they got to where they were going, with Liana a bit tired from the walk actually, and she lost the hood, Liana rubbed her eyes and had to shield them for a moment or two while they adjusted to the light.

Seeing the new man, Liana nodded to him, as he and Terrance spoke, though when he told Terrance to put her on the sybian, she blushed a bit and shuddered. She doubted that she'd do much talking aside from moaning and squealing on that, but hey, maybe it would help relax her some. Liana moved with Terrance to the sybian and slung her leg over it with Terrance's help, and sat down on the thing, letting out a soft moan as she did. "I... I'm Liana. A-And Terrance told me t-that you could... t-tell me about this place a little more, a-and explain things about it. L-Like, about Sasha, t-the AI. A-And maybe how to move around I guess, w-without getting caught," Liana said to Lupus.

Sinking down onto both toys, the knot kept her from sinking fully down, she'd need to work on it while Terrance strapped her ankles and thighs to the sybian. They'd tighten automatically when she sank lower and trap her there. As she slid down that far at least, the vibrations started, low at first, while Lupus clipped a wire to her collar.

Oof, she's watching you close. Cmon, get all the way down, prove you want these answers. He said, still following something on the screen from her collar.

Liana whined softly and slid down the rest of the way onto the toy, when Lupus told her to, and gave a curious look his way when he mentioned Sasha was watching her close. "W-Why is she doing that? D-Do you know?" Liana asked softly, a moan escaping her lips as she started rocking a bit harder and faster. "A-And, can she hear us in here, t-through my collar, by chance?" she then asked, as a bit of an afterthought.

Yes and no, audio isn't activated for you right now though, she's focused elsewhere. That's why you're on the sybian. if She does listen in, all she's going to hear is you moaning. Otherwise I'd have just gagged you, I'm in this ward because I killed 8 nurses until I could get here where I found I had the most access to certain things. They are surprisingly durable. Lupus muttered, turning his screen to show Liana a rolling data readout from her collar. It was all jumbled garbage to her, but to him it seemed to be the bible.

She's especially careful with those of us who live on the net, who are more tech savy then most. I managed to finally break a deal. I'd serve my entire 30 year sentence without any more complaints or outbursts if I was allowed a connection she could monitor, and a computer to my specs. I have special limitations obviously. But I have My life back on my terms in complete seclusion. In a year I'll be required to produce another viable pregnancy. This will continue for 23 more years. He continued, letting her work on the knot that was still defying her folds as he explained Why he was here and why Terrance had brought her.

As you probably remember from your welcome 2 days ago, escape attempts are encouraged. Lupus serves a dual roll, those who can get to him and get his information have a better chance at it, and make more attempts. This lets Sasha improve her security overall, and raises morale of the patients. Moreover if someone escapes, and they have before, they're let go, scot free, clean bill of health with one exception, an inhibitor chip to keep them from spilling secrets about the asylum. Like this one. Terrance said, watching her hungrily as she rode the toy. He obviously liked her. That had been plain for awhile. Lupus however surprisingly stayed entirely uninterested in watching her, but she kept seeing something perking up under his hair, before a pair of pointed grey ears slid free. He was listening to her moans.

She was getting closer to getting all the way down, the fat knot spreading her just a little further with each drop down onto the toy. Sasha, Secondary Access, 113/686.Query. Requesting Permission for Patient 447192 Liana Starlight to Spend the next 10 hours in my cell undergoing forced orgasm and bondage therapy for my amusement as well as her treatment. Offer, I'll impregnate a breeder 6 months early with a full biological tuning. He said, talking to the ceiling. The dim lights brightened for a moment, and a small blue woman appeared on his desk, looking up at him, hand on her hips. Liana couldn't get a good look, but she could see her curves, she was... VERY feminine. What's the catch. This time there isn't one. That's the only request. Ask me no more questions and I wont lie to you. He countered, Sasha looking up at him before glancing at Liana and seeing her on the Sybian. 10 hours. No more, and I'll be sending a nurse around NOW to get your blood. she said, before vanishing.

Liana listened as Lupus spoke, though she could really only half listen as she rode the damned sybian. Why couldn't he have just spoken to her without it, Liana thought to herself, and saved her just a little trouble? She figured it was for his own amusement for the most part, or at least hoped it was, and not just because he wanted to be an asshole. "Y-Yeah, I remember her telling me escape attempts are encourages. And I mean to escape this place. The bitch has taken every one of my belongings pretty much, so there's not much left for me outside here now. But goddammit, I am not going to let some fucking computer tell me, a human being, how I can and can't live. Besides, she told me I had a fifty two year sentence, and then upped it to seventy two when I didn't move on my way in because I was resting and trying to get my bearings," Aria said in between her moans, unable to get that knot inside of her, even though she was trying, though with something that big, she was rather worried that she'd hurt herself.

When Lupus contacted Sasha, Liana looked over as best she could, through the haze in her eyes, and when she heard Lupus tell the AI what he did, her eyes widened and she felt a sudden urge to kick him right in the balls. After Sasha was gone, Liana grit her teeth and looked at him. "W-What's that about? T-Ten hours. C-Come on, I've been getting fucked constantly since I got in here. I thought you were going to tell me things, like how to move around in here safely?" Liana asked him.

Back