What's new

Virgin Invader (Complete!)

JustSomeDude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader (Released!)

Hey MenZ, You got a second place on the weekly ranking and 9th place on the monthly ranking on the ENG DLsite page, Congratz!:D

with this speed, I think the 1st place on both weekly and monthly ranking might be possible:)
See, the virgin invader format can, and does, succeed :p

JustSomeDude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think maybe the poll should be remade to include a virgin invader game instead of those (it shouldn't just be added in because then it would be in a disadvantage).

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think maybe the poll should be remade to include a virgin invader game instead of those (it shouldn't just be added in because then it would be in a disadvantage).
I already decided to make female mc :p

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I finished Virgin Invader last night, and I think my impression is pretty positive! The controls still felt a little clunky, but the action was fun and I liked how saga55555 kept mixing things up with new abilities and challenges. The last few bosses were great!

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Talk about boss there only 1 of them i do not like the 1 with big sheild to easy then the 1st boss.
And 2nd how do u run away from the 2nd boss crazy attack (the1 with her dashing from 1 screen to another).

Did u guys know boss fight level was a bit different than the boss fight stage.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Talk about boss there only 1 of them i do not like the 1 with big sheild to easy then the 1st boss.
And 2nd how do u run away from the 2nd boss crazy attack (the1 with her dashing from 1 screen to another).

Did u guys know boss fight level was a bit different than the boss fight stage.
You can evade 2nd boss ultimate by jump in the right timing.
But there 2 other ways that more ensure your safety.
- If you have air-dash, use it
- jump and use special attack in mid air

The boss fights on 8th stage is different only minions. I want to make the fight a bit different :p

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Virgin Invader V1.02 is out on DLsite
- Sound Bug Fixed
- Add 2 new HCG
- In Animation Gallery Room : Add 4th H-State (Loop - Slow/Fast/Climax then back to Slow without knock girl out) Can toggle by F1/F2
- Add Dark Nun in Gallery
- Fixed some English Dialogue

Warning : Bunny Witch H-scene bug if you download V1.02 before 24/09/2015
You can download this .exe file for replace to fix Bunny H-scene bug or redownload on DLsite

Last edited:

Desgi

Reputation score

Alright.... my 2 cents... for what it's worth.

Found a download for the Jap 1.0 version to try it out.

Agree with post a couple spots above. Controls slightly clunky. May have to work out a J2K profile for it. Deleted it already since this is going in my gotta purchase with next paycheck category.

Seems pretty solid game overall, definitely gonna buy the English version in 2 weeks. :)

And since I RARELY purchase H-games (2 in my lifetime)..... that can be considered fairly high praise. :p

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Alright.... my 2 cents... for what it's worth.

Found a download for the Jap 1.0 version to try it out.

Agree with post a couple spots above. Controls slightly clunky. May have to work out a J2K profile for it. Deleted it already since this is going in my gotta purchase with next paycheck category.

Seems pretty solid game overall, definitely gonna buy the English version in 2 weeks. :)

And since I RARELY purchase H-games (2 in my lifetime)..... that can be considered fairly high praise. :p
Thank you, I will try to make better control for my future games :D

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, did you change the PW for the new update fix for 1.02? It kept saying that the password was wrong when I input in.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Hello, did you change the PW for the new update fix for 1.02? It kept saying that the password was wrong when I input in.
Sorry, it my own mistake. Seem like I did something wrong with password :(

I already upload new one. Please redownload it :D

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Virgin Invader is release on Kimochi with $13.5 (because Kimochi service fee is cheap :D)
You can buy Virgin Invader by credit card and test games from other developers.

Please support both MenZ Studio & Kimochi here :

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

congrats on the game launch. I understand that you got to make your second game with a female MC but i hope number 3 can be male again since these kind of games with males are rare.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

congrats on the game launch. I understand that you got to make your second game with a female MC but i hope number 3 can be male again since these kind of games with males are rare.
I can't confirm that but will think about it :p

But even my 2nd game is girl MC. You can still H girl enemies by summon-H for MP same as Virgin Invader. It's Game Over Rape + Victory Rape in one game ;)
And around 25%+ of enemies will be girls or futas and maybe all the stage bosses are girls (zako and yuri are my favorite fetishes anyway :D)

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes please keep making stuff and I'll keep buying it. I really mean that you are the BEST in the fucking genre right now.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really enjoyed your game but I'm having some problem. I replaced the 1.02 with my 1.00 exe and went to cg. It says i'm missing some files and it shows 2 cg that is completely black with no grey boarders around them q.q!

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Really enjoyed your game but I'm having some problem. I replaced the 1.02 with my 1.00 exe and went to cg. It says i'm missing some files and it shows 2 cg that is completely black with no grey boarders around them q.q!
I think you missing to copy 3rd and 4th CG in image/background folder :p