saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader

Hi everyone, my final demo is finished :D

Virgin Invader - Final Demo :
FULL

.EXE (for people who download final demo before 2 march)

This is the final demo (the demo has 2 stages)
what update?

- Add Title screen and change some interfaces
- Now you can command menu by (direction key,enter) or (move key ,attack key that you config)
- You can restart room from pause.
- Add change to drop panty from girls. Increase Atk power 25% (Cute Panty 10 sec / Sexy Panty 20 sec)
- Add Succubus 2nd skill (Succubus's Love - Atk power +50% / 20 sec) : press D + Support Key + 1MP use
- 2nd Boss not get countered or break by jab punch(first punch)
- Room save/skip system : press(backspace) for skip room that you already cleared. But can't skip boss room.

Note : for person who already have save file from previous demo. You can use it or please delete it for fully test(system/config test).

The demo still have some small bugs about memory.
- If you're in stage room and come back to main menu. The memory will increase a bit every time you return. But I don't worry much about this one because I don't think player will come back to main menu that often.

- If player dead and continue. The memory will increase a bit. It's can cause some problem if you dead more than 20-30 + (I hope you don't die that much XD) But you can you cleared room system for slope this problem.

Please help me test this demo. If it's ok and don't have other major serious bug. Maybe I will submit my game on DLsite this week.

I hope you enjoy my game and thank you for testing :D

Last edited:

Gringo555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the final demo:

There is one major bug: If you die and try to respawn, you respawn with 0 HP resulting in an instant KO. This seems to be an issue specifically with this version, since it worked in 1.07. This bug really needs fixing.

Apart from that there are some minor things, which are actually not that much of a problem:
- if you defeat two girls at the same time, when they stand right next to each other (basically one inside the other) there is a chance that you block the spawning of the next enemy group, which means you are stuck and have to reset the current screen
- the second boss doesn't have backround music. is this a bug or is it simply not implemeted?
- if you try your monster summon on the succubus, you are unable to H her any further
- if you start a new game after completing it once, you keep all your skills (succubus/air dash). is this intended?

that's actually all i could find. I'm not really sure, if the panty/succubus attack bonus works, since the gain is not really high enough to make a significant difference in damage...at least I couldn't see any change in my number of attacks.

Oh, and for the questions before....
1. i personally don't need squishing sounds...it's fine as it is.
2. sure make the save file harder to edit...if someone really wants to change the files, he/she will find a way no matter the difficulty...or they just ask for a save file here in the forum :)

Hope that helps...

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Thanks for the final demo:

There is one major bug: If you die and try to respawn, you respawn with 0 HP resulting in an instant KO. This seems to be an issue specifically with this version, since it worked in 1.07. This bug really needs fixing.

Apart from that there are some minor things, which are actually not that much of a problem:
- if you defeat two girls at the same time, when they stand right next to each other (basically one inside the other) there is a chance that you block the spawning of the next enemy group, which means you are stuck and have to reset the current screen
- the second boss doesn't have backround music. is this a bug or is it simply not implemeted?
- if you try your monster summon on the succubus, you are unable to H her any further
- if you start a new game after completing it once, you keep all your skills (succubus/air dash). is this intended?

that's actually all i could find. I'm not really sure, if the panty/succubus attack bonus works, since the gain is not really high enough to make a significant difference in damage...at least I couldn't see any change in my number of attacks.

Oh, and for the questions before....
1. i personally don't need squishing sounds...it's fine as it is.
2. sure make the save file harder to edit...if someone really wants to change the files, he/she will find a way no matter the difficulty...or they just ask for a save file here in the forum :)

Hope that helps...
Oh! Sorry for that silly 0 Hp respawn bug :( I delete something that not for demo and delete some continue function by accident :p
I just fixed it. You can download .exe and replace it(download from my previous post or first page). And it's fixed succubus H problem too; thank for mentioned it.

About Atk up status : the status will show next to summon gem. It's will show panty if you collect it and show heart for succubus skill. If you get both you atk will +75% so I make sure you will notice when you fight. Tips : power of special atk increase too.

About minor bug :
- Sometime go portal not show : I'm really sure that it not wrong with my coding and it's rarely occur. So maybe I can't fix it and leave it at that.
- 2nd boss BGM : It's load fine for me. Maybe some problem with external resources load. But I hope it not happen every time you encounter her.
- start new game with skill : it's not bug. I don't think most people want to replay game with 0 skill(but you can edit everything to 0 in save data if you want). And it's prevent people for start new game by accident because this game have auto-save.

and thank for you answer :D

Last edited:

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game looks good and I'm looking forward to buy it, but there is one thing I don't quite like. I would like to be able to visually see why the protagonist is raping the girls. For now it looks like he's an ordinary boy who just likes to rape things, which doesn't quite catch me. If I recall correctly, the protagonist is possessed by a demon, so I would like him to look a little bit more demon-ish.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

The game looks good and I'm looking forward to buy it, but there is one thing I don't quite like. I would like to be able to visually see why the protagonist is raping the girls. For now it looks like he's an ordinary boy who just likes to rape things, which doesn't quite catch me. If I recall correctly, the protagonist is possessed by a demon, so I would like him to look a little bit more demon-ish.
For the story; The demo loss most of his dark power for some reason and he has to possessed this man with no choice. It's not much of story and that's all I can tell you now. :p
To tell you the truth; I already thinking about many episode of Virgin Invader (if you notice "the beginning of darkness" word). And if the sell is good enough. So he will look more demon like and slightly regain his dark power after fuck many girls and conquer each kingdom.

Gringo555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the update, everything works fine now...even the boss music.
Can't wait for the final version.

Considering the story...I think the main character looks fine the way he is...it's actually refreshing to see a normal human build instead of something deformed, like in most action H-games.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Thanks for the update, everything works fine now...even the boss music.
Can't wait for the final version.

Considering the story...I think the main character looks fine the way he is...it's actually refreshing to see a normal human build instead of something deformed, like in most action H-games.
Thanking for testing but I admit that I didn't change any code about music :p

I already submit my demo on DLsite. I hope it can pass the cencorship ;)

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay well, here are just some few things I'd like to suggest/point out.

1. The archer's attack is locked on to the direction when she readies her bow. Because mainly that she can even shoot behind her.

2. If the archer is defeated, and she gets attacked before she hits the floor, she goes buggy.

3. If possible, at least a 1 second Invulnerability time when you stand up would be nice. Or you can move as soon as you get up. Because inputting a direction before standing up is not working.

4. If the A+Down doesn't hit, maybe it can regen faster?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Okay well, here are just some few things I'd like to suggest/point out.

1. The archer's attack is locked on to the direction when she readies her bow. Because mainly that she can even shoot behind her.

2. If the archer is defeated, and she gets attacked before she hits the floor, she goes buggy.

3. If possible, at least a 1 second Invulnerability time when you stand up would be nice. Or you can move as soon as you get up. Because inputting a direction before standing up is not working.

4. If the A+Down doesn't hit, maybe it can regen faster?
Thank you for mentioned some problem. :)

1. I will make her instance change direction when she's released an arrow. I hope it still not look weird.

2. Maybe there are some problem in her code. Other girls don't have this bug?

3. I don't think there're problem with player get up. Girls will start attack you after you finished get up and change to idle. So you can use dash or holding guard for avoid incoming attack. And not every melee girls walk to you while you knockdown. Only sword girl for regular enemies. Lancer and fencer will stand for keep her distance.

4. No faster regen. It like a punishment that you miss. :p

I think I know the cause now but not sure it's fixed because I can't make it happen. You hit her with uppercut or crouch attack after she defeated right?

And sorry for double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I like this game, bu the sloppiness of the controls are starting to infuriate me. Especially with how some of the hitboxes on the first boss appear. I will be totally behind the boss, yet I still seem to get hit by the super attack and thrown halfway across the level. Also I cannot count the number of times I got hit even though I was pressing space to block and my stamina was full.

Also escape closing the game pissed me off when I had to pause for a moment to address my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I like this game, bu the sloppiness of the controls are starting to infuriate me. Especially with how some of the hitboxes on the first boss appear. I will be totally behind the boss, yet I still seem to get hit by the super attack and thrown halfway across the level. Also I cannot count the number of times I got hit even though I was pressing space to block and my stamina was full.

Also escape closing the game pissed me off when I had to pause for a moment to address my phone.
The first boss ultimate is cover the boss body and forward. You have to dash 1 more time from her to ensure your safety. I'm sure that not too bigger hitbox because I use effect image for hitbox.

About ESC; I'm not sure with this. Someone like to speed close H-game with ESC for some reason :p But I'm will change in full game if it can cause some problem.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The first boss ultimate is cover the boss body and forward. You have to dash 1 more time from her to ensure your safety. I'm sure that not too bigger hitbox because I use effect image for hitbox.

About ESC; I'm not sure with this. Someone like to speed close H-game with ESC for some reason :p But I'm will change in full game if it can cause some problem.
Well, mostly I was just grumping, esc for a speed close makes good sense for an h-game, maybe make it an option, but I realized I can just hit enter to pause, which also worked.

I do feel as though the body shouldn't be included in the hitbox for the special, I barely have time to dash once after the animation starts, forget about being able to dash twice.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

.EXE New demo version : (Update 04/03/2015)

Update :
- Archer girl will suddenly change to the side where you are when she released her arrow.

- Fixed error when you attack girl after she defeated and floating in the air. Not sure with this one but I think I fixed

- ESC will not close the game now but you can still use close button or Alt+F4. And you can pause game by both ESC or Enter.

- Fixed double bgm play when use retry function.

- Change Boss and Stage2 BGM (copy and replace file in bgm folder) : I want to change Boss and stage 2 BGM for make sure 100% safety from license issue. At first I will credit BGM's creator but I can't contact him and don't have real permission to use in commercial. I don't know he's OK with it or not even I give him a credit. I still like the previous BGM more but I hope this 2 new BGM are OK.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' oh

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

'. ' oh
Wow, you saw it before me :eek: DLsite doesn't send me any info about when it's show on the web.:p

Thank you for show the link in the thread and I'm happy that I don't have to make more censor.

I hope Japanese player like it and the price not too expensive for 9 stages game. (around $15+ = 1840 yen when included tax)

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im my opinion your game is fantastic, so much games are classic GOR and another GWR is perfect, at least for me. I think the characters are so good (both enemies and protagonist) and i think you are doing and awesome work. I cant wait to see the finished game and i wish you the better luck as possible i your proyect. =)

PD: Sorry for my bad english

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Im my opinion your game is fantastic, so much games are classic GOR and another GWR is perfect, at least for me. I think the characters are so good (both enemies and protagonist) and i think you are doing and awesome work. I cant wait to see the finished game and i wish you the better luck as possible i your proyect. =)

PD: Sorry for my bad english
Thank you :D

I'm thinking about making joystick code now but I have to buy joystick first -*-

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game got covered on the highly prestigious site so that should create some interest among Japanese.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

The game got covered on the highly prestigious site so that should create some interest among Japanese.
I hope so. :)

Some Jap player comment about game too hard. I'm not sure because I forgot to mentioned that player can set difficult on DLsite page or he's want very easy mode :p

I thinking about reduce number of girls in some room from first 2 stage.
- 1st stage maximum of girl per room = 8
- 2nd stage maximum of girl per room = 9
And increase each stage up to around 12 girls. For make it look slightly increase difficult each stage. I think it will look more better in this way. :D

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

loving the game but there a couple balance things i might point out. give us some way to hit people when they knocked down since trying to kite the lighting blast while waiting for the archers to get back up is kinda broke or give archers WAY less health. also health markers of the "walls" that pop up would be helpful. love the combat but some of the controls are broken or just not snappy enough for the level of precision you require. maybe give us the ability to dash forwards and back. two last things are that we need either a mid battle heatlh regen that is not dependent on the random drops or we need alot less people per room since with the amount of ranged attacks and the sheer amount of health that people have, as well as the most nasty enemies have the getup damage aura, that the game becomes just dodging around at times until your S is back up since if you stand still the ranged will pick u apart. one last thing is that the Fireballs hit box might be a bit too generous as well as the vertical attack from the lighting one. on a postive note the game looks amazing and feels like it is so close to perfect but just needs a few balance tweeks to make perfect