What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市

Played multiple games for over an hour. Can't get vault door to open. Completed tutorial, got scene, tried sleeping, running around, repairing things, sleeping, grinding, everything. Door won't open.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the sort of game I really want to help make. The creator, it seems (by the looks of their previous work and this one) is an artist/animator first, sound designer/composer second, programmer third, and writer last. It makes for games with a brilliant visual style, but a game with mechanics like this and this much (presently 'unreadable') writing should really have some skill in both of those areas that the designer is least capable in. Hell, just a translation would do this game a lot of good, especially if it's done by someone who can punch up the writing in both languages.

Aside from that, mostly I just realized while playing the game that I was being inspired. Imagine fixing up the old beaten-down and broken "Vault 101" for in-game months, only to have a whole event where the vault is overtaken, and you're forced to leave and use the skills that you learned while working in your old vault to make a living out in the harsh wasteland. A year or two passes, and eventually you return to your vault, finding it abandoned and destroyed and with the occupants scattered, and you start building it up from scratch again, with nothing but your wrench, your skill, your cap-bought walking guns that can't wait to betray you, and whomever/whatever else you find out there in the dust.

Anyway, as for the actual game in its current state, I've done some experimenting with this vault-door problem, and I haven't actually found a solution at all. The most I've 'found' is that normally when I buy a bunch of supplies and then go and fix most of the underground in one go, the doors tend to be open when I get back to the surface, whether I've slept or not. This isn't always the case, and really, I have no goddamn clue what's going on. I have figured out, however, that time advances one hour every time you switch screens, but time doesn't seem to have much to do with when the door is open. It does have to do with which NPCs are where, though, so keep that in mind.

Finally, if you're having trouble killing the flies, the girl who sells you your wrench upgrades has other options within her buy menu, all for 100 caps. These are upgrades for your wrench's attack power, and they all have different effects. Be careful, though, because you can only have one, and if you buy one, buy another, and want the first one back, you have to re-buy it for 100 caps. So far, the first option increases melee damage, the second one is a long-range thrown weapon that deals a lot of hurt, and the fifth is a sort of shotgun of low-damage bolts. I find the fifth the most useful so far in dealing with the flies, along with the leeches outside. Also, if you're hurting for caps, the second option in Takahashi's Power Noodles allows you to sell him corpses and brain fungus for his food. You can also sell scrap at the supply shop, but one of the main functions of caps is buying scrap, so I don't really know why you would...

Sorry about the long post, by the way. I'm sort of excited for this one.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I am so looking forward to this. I really enjoyed both Barrage and Ethereal legion and the demo has me anticipating the full release even more. If I understand dlsite's layout correctly, he's aiming for an august release right?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cannot figure out how to get to level 2. Even after getting the money, it won't let me upgrade. Same with the generator thing. Even after getting all the materials together, it won't give me the option to fix it.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out after some 40+ minutes of blindly wandering around.

Last edited:

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for this to fully come out. The scenes this guy makes are always extremely top notch. I like that, unlike Barrage and Legion, there's an arousal meter for the character, so that the H-Scenes might have some kind of variety.

I'm kinda curious what he's going to do for more enemies. Wonder if you can leave the vault permanently or something, though I doubt it. Maybe new enemies in the Generator rooms after a break-in or something? Either way, can't wait.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is one of my favorite h devs, while the gameplay is confusing for someone who doesn't speak japanese, each game is novel in its own way.
The music in this though...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So author's blog have more teaser animation, this time more yuri stuff (although MC have the 'not a single fuck given' face)

Peni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of my favorite h devs, while the gameplay is confusing for someone who doesn't speak japanese, each game is novel in its own way.
The music in this though...
The last two games eventually had official English translations! I'm a big fan of the circle, Barrage and Ethereal Legion were both pretty fun but distinct from each other and this one seems very distinct from those as well. I'm so used to authors either releasing very infrequently (When is Leane of the Legitimate Crown coming out again?..) or churning out really formulaic content (low effort rpg maker games, Jungle Girl type clones) that it's really refreshing.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So author's blog have more teaser animation, this time more yuri stuff (although MC have the 'not a single fuck given' face)
Eh, sorry to be a noob, but could you post the link to the blog please? There's no link from any of their game's pages...:eek:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hm just in time to take attention away from his last game as the requests for download links for it have dropped off now. Also it does seem very interesting for sure as I am interested in how the entire game will be as the last two had good difficulty and the bosses were real hard nuts to crack but the animations were sweet enough to keep me going.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another update on the blog showing his idea of the sprite sex gallery.

Interestingly it hints at 2 alternate outfits, as well as 2 more sprite sex enemies (a robot and a thing that seem to attach to her back and fuck her ass)

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Another update on the blog showing his idea of the sprite sex gallery.

Interestingly it hints at 2 alternate outfits, as well as 2 more sprite sex enemies (a robot and a thing that seem to attach to her back and fuck her ass)
I'd like to addon by saying that I see another enemy which looks like a small robot which somehow does her doggy style so it does seem interesting and nice.
Also his it's nice of his ideas as the last two games didn't really have costume switchs but it looks like it's going fine so far though having to redo one animation for different costumes adds on a lot of time I thought. He seems to be maybe trying different ideas in his games but a each game at a time which means he only has to work with something new maybe a few times during his next game's development.
So I think then that anyone who's interested in spirite sidescrollers should continue to follow him after this current game comes out.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So the author made another blog post showing off those 3 new enemies:

Brain Bot, a robot with some sort of 'get horny beam'

Spider Bot, which up to 4 can grab on at once?

And the '5 legged monkey'

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'll try to post a translation of the blog update as it seems like these have some interesting features:
Prepare another almost is complete, because debugging is also likely to end in a few more times, Eve (?) Specific will introduce some of the dot you feel.

First, the enemy character that was funneled to the gallery introduction image in the previous article, from the brain bot.

Also see how because O'in Russia ○ is the brain.
This guy is very dangerous robot milking with a beam of "Mesumeroron" fired, to estrus an object (in a sexual sense).
Attack itself is also difficult to fairly avoid, is a tough opponent if there is no thing to be on the wall.

The following is a tiny drone called spider bot.

Attack means only pounce vertical from the feet, but with Wrapped around the body flocking at once and are horny little to a lot number.
Up to stick up to four bodies, rolling up like crazy ejaculation.

Finally, the enemy that relatively initial public I had been able to had refrain foot monkey.

In a very quick move to shit annoying enemy intensive pounce, the horny are you doing with scented held down a female head with a tail that was mutated and both feet, is very dangerous monkey continues to lick rub anal and ass (sex meaning in).

Well, also all 10 species in five we always had to the public, this time of the dot when compared with my past work
Because it is made with a density of 2 to 3 times, the motion of these characters not only this.

... Just exercises work of going was was How can, too fun of making something amazing, I have variously increased to more than I thought ...

Kos change was the initial goal is also to at this time of the structure is not so much Ikase in the next time,
I do not know well.

It is for the time being I can not wait GTX980ti and Horizon zero Dawn and bran world.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Man oh man...
I hope she has the chance to 'Join the Brotherhood' :3

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out now.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hope this gets an English version at some point. This game is way more language dependent than either of their first two games.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope this gets an English version at some point. This game is way more language dependent than either of their first two games.
Agreed. I was trying to search around English DLsite for any hint of this game, but no luck.
Even with my (extremely) limited Japanese knowledge I spent a lot more time trying to decipher what I had to do rather than actually playing. . . Maybe even he thought it was too much work?
An English version would be pretty boss.