What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市

I've been waiting for to come out, enjoy everyone :D
For some reason, Firefox wanted to block the download and the size of the folder made me a little suspicious (159MB vs. the 22.16MB it says it should be on the game's DLSite page), but I scanned/ran it and everything looks to be good. Not trying to knock on you, just letting anyone else who might get a false positive from their browser know it's safe. Thanks for sharing!

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For some reason, Firefox wanted to block the download and the size of the folder made me a little suspicious (159MB vs. the 22.16MB it says it should be on the game's DLSite page), but I scanned/ran it and everything looks to be good. Not trying to knock on you, just letting anyone else who might get a false positive from their browser know it's safe. Thanks for sharing!
The game is 159 after extraction. For some reason this circle's games compress really well.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone discovered the schedule for when the vault door opens?

It seems to have to do with the time of day I assume.

Defeating the enemies seems to be enough to unlock animations in the gallery but it seems like there's certain "trap" animations that you need to actually encounter to have them unlocked.

I've only ran into this Chair trap one,which is found in the outdoor area that has robots everywhere but there appears to be at least two more with a malfunctioning shower(not the one at the main hub) and a locker trap.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone discovered the schedule for when the vault door opens?

It seems to have to do with the time of day I assume.

Defeating the enemies seems to be enough to unlock animations in the gallery but it seems like there's certain "trap" animations that you need to actually encounter to have them unlocked.

I've only ran into this Chair trap one,which is found in the outdoor area that has robots everywhere but there appears to be at least two more with a malfunctioning shower(not the one at the main hub) and a locker trap.
I'm still trying to figure that out, myself. I've tried entering the room with the vault door at just about every possible hour and it hasn't opened, but it seems to occasionally open whenever I go downstairs and repair things. That doesn't always seem to work, though, so I'm stumped. Are there other outdoor areas other than outside the vault door? I've noticed that the outdoor was area was different the two times I managed to get outside, but I don't know if it's dependent on the time of day or something else. I haven't run into any traps, myself (unless you count the character who's actually, you know, a trap).

Oh, also, equipping the sex items (i.e. the dildo, anal beads, or vibrator) seems to break the enemy's ability to rape the heroine. I'm not sure if it's one item in particular or if any of them cause it to bug out (didn't try equipping them one at a time to test it out). Whenever I had them equipped, the enemies would just continue to try to kill her when she fell, and if I tried masturbating around them, they'd eventually start walking over to her as if they were going to try to rape her, but nothing happened and they would basically just follow her around wherever she went with nothing happening. I'm assuming it's a bug.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is kinda overwhelming I only can hope it'll get a english translation.

Because I accidently sold my outfit and now i'm running around naked somehow lol.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is kinda overwhelming I only can hope it'll get a english translation.

Because I accidently sold my outfit and now i'm running around naked somehow lol.
The cyclops (I assume it's supposed to be the creator's take on a female mutant) on the far left of the shop area sells outfits - the 0 option is naked, 1 is the default outfit, 2 is a brown tank top/shorts outfit, and 3 is a blue one piece swimsuit. 4, 5, and 6 are the sex items (vibrator, anal beads, and dildo - press v when outside of the main hub to masturbate with them).

Still not finding those traps, by the way, and I can't find anything else new to do. I have all of the scenes unlocked, but I seem to be missing a lot of enemies (and I assume traps) in the animation gallery. So far I only have the bloatfly, the monkey, and the centaur. I know there was a leech character in the demo that was outside, but I haven't run into them anywhere yet. There appears to be 10 different slots for animations (it lets me go left/right that many times when selecting them, at least), so I wonder where they're all hiding.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Annddd I just wasted 22 minutes of work cuz I don't know how to save XD

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Annddd I just wasted 22 minutes of work cuz I don't know how to save XD
Go the the computer, select the first option (takes you to a screen that looks like the hacking minigame from Fallout), press x. Save is the first option. Second option toggles autosaving, too.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... what the hell just happened?
This game was scheduled for a release on mid/late August and it's out now?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, right? It doesn't seem to be nearly as long or have as much content as Barrage, though (didn't play their other game, so I can't comment there). I think I've pretty much hit a wall and don't feel like continuing at this point; as I said earlier, I have all of the scenes and I've found the leeches since my last post, but I can't find anything else. Hopefully one of you will get further and tell me where to find the other enemies (or the traps that were mentioned earlier). I assume they're behind the vault door, but I'm having such a hard time getting it to reliably open and even then, what lies beyond it seems to be a crapshoot. I tried saving when I saw it was opened and tried going out at different hours, but it only stayed open until the end of the day and the outside area didn't change during that time.

The fact that there seems to be an exit (there's no wall there, at least) at far right end of the lower area makes me wonder if there's supposed to be something there, but I've never been able to go past it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can get the gist of, there's at least 4-5 different outdoor areas?

1.Flies and monkeys outdoors, usually has quite a bit of supplies.

2.Area with robots everywhere, the chair trap animation is found on the upper left corner here, not sure if any of the others are here.

3.The area where you meet the futa NPC. She rapes the player character and is later found in the helicopter on the roof from then on. The area is seemingly still in the rotation even after you have her at the HUB, since there seems to be a time where the door is open but it won't let me go out side, making me wonder if this is simply the game preventing you from revisiting that area.

4.Ruined building with the totally-not-the-centaur-enemy-from-the-fallout-games lurking around.

5.The leech area.

I'm assuming there's at least one or two more with the animations I'm missing and I've yet to have been able to visit area 2 or 3 again since the first time I visited both locations.

Having the sex toys from the store also affects the masturbation cutscene, she'll be seen using them if you have them.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm. Weird, I've never encountered area 2 before. Does the sextoy you carry affect this?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, the game was finally kind enough to give me the robot area when the vault door opened again, and a ton of animations were there. I actually have everything completed now, so you can find my save below. It goes in the user_data/story folder.

Hmm. Weird, I've never encountered area 2 before. Does the sextoy you carry affect this?
I didn't have any of them equipped when I found it, so it doesn't look like they do.

For anyone interested in the galleries, you'll find them at the computer - choose the second option, and the animation gallery is the first option from there, with the scene viewer being the second. Here's a quick rundown of the controls for the animation gallery:

A chooses which outfit she'll spawn with (0 = default, 1 = nude, 2 = brown tank top, 3 = swimsuit)
V toggles zoom
Z changes the music
F makes the controllable character invisible
D spawns the character with whichever outfit you selected with A (seems to be a limit of 30 characters at a time)

To interact with a spawned character, walk up to them and press up, then:

Up and down changes the stage of the animation
Left and right changes enemies
S changes the direction the character's facing during the animation
X backs out of the menu
D despawns the character

Attachments

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well this is what the blog says:
They were sold starting in mean that.
The future is expected to work at the center of the modification and addition of preparation and work now in the next film.

Bug reports, questions, etc. will be accepted at any time.
Please feel free to more of a comment.

Postscript:
I had forgotten an item of masturbation in the gallery.
It will soon fix.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey now, given all the delays/silence in so many other projects, I wouldn't mind early releases.
Also technically the previous post with the 3 enemies info mentioned release date being near :v I just wasn't sure if it was 'this month' near so I didn't mention it.

Well this is what the blog says:
They were sold starting in mean that.
The future is expected to work at the center of the modification and addition of preparation and work now in the next film.

Bug reports, questions, etc. will be accepted at any time.
Please feel free to more of a comment.

Postscript:
I had forgotten an item of masturbation in the gallery.
It will soon fix.
Slightly better (but might still be wrong) translation:
So it's finally released.
After this I'll be focusing on preparing for the next project and fixing/updating this product.

Bug reports are welcomed at any time.
Please leave them in the comment.

Update:
Forgot to put masturbation stuffs in gallery.
Will fix within the next few days.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is it that the best h-animation in this game is just the fly?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How is it that the best h-animation in this game is just the fly?
Who said it was? As the developer and others here may have a different opnion to you here and in anycase that's just how things work out. Though during the trial I like the leech spam animation.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even on the rare occasions the vault is open, it doesn't let me leave