What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市

Impossible to play without translation, a shame cose looks good

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Impossible to play without translation, a shame cose looks good
I managed to get through everything easily without a translation; I feel that some of you are overestimating how much text is in this game, much less how much of it is necessary to understand. All you literally do is walk around, kill things, repair anything with a green arrow on it, and occasionally see a sex scene when there's something with a red arrow over it. There's nothing else to do, if any of you are thinking there's supposed to be more to it. It's a very short, simplistic game.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I managed to get through everything easily without a translation; I feel that some of you are overestimating how much text is in this game, much less how much of it is necessary to understand. All you literally do is walk around, kill things, repair anything with a green arrow on it, and occasionally see a sex scene when there's something with a red arrow over it. There's nothing else to do, if any of you are thinking there's supposed to be more to it. It's a very short, simplistic game.
I don't know why this made me laugh.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone understand the gallery? All I seem to get is the fly enemy doing a loop of the insert with nothing else happening. I can also only "summon" that one scene and nothing else.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alrighty. What I understand so far.
You can buy and sell parts from the vendor with 'SUPPLY' over her.
You can buy healing items or sell bug carcasses to the robot past her.
Not sure what the next vendor is, I'd assume some kind of weapon upgrade?
After that appears to be a costume NPC, not sure what each costume does- if anything besides being cosmetic.
You can pay 50 caps to rest in your best and be fully healed.
You can pay 25 caps to take a shower in the bathroom and restore about 40ish percent of your health, and you can use the toilet for 5 caps which restores about 10% hp, both appear to only be able to be used once per 'dungeon' run.
Selling stuff to the robot nets you very small amounts of money, but is better then nothing. You get way more money for repairing things though.
Computer is your save point, choose the first option, press X, then PRESS Z TO SELECT THE FIRST OPTION (Pressing X again brings you back the previous menu)
At the end of the first dungeon appears to be an invisible wall, not sure if that's actually the end or if the upgrade NPC has something to do with it (Working on saving up for her stuff now)
Repair items can be randomly found in the dungeon, as well as the rooms people sleep in, doesn't appear to be a very reliable way of getting them though. I'm under the assumption that the most money would be made buying the items needed to repair one of the generator looking things then doing so, will give that a try.

Any tips or things I should know?

Edit:
Okay, figured out one thing. The upgrade lady increases your ability to repair things. Everything has a 'level' in the description telling you what upgrade you need to repair it.

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

removed every sex toy from the girl and still no bug scenes, also does anyone what the option on the computer that have ON and OFF means?

SethK

Reputation score

removed every sex toy from the girl and still no bug scenes, also does anyone what the option on the computer that have ON and OFF means?
Someone says it's an auto save function.

SethK

Reputation score

i see, now regarding the scenes apparently you need higher than half of the "horny" gauge
I don't think it's half, mine is hovering around 20% and I can get raped. Definitely can't on 0 tho

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played as far but here's what I have translated so far using Google Translate.

Clothes Shop
0/6 option is naked,
1/6 is the default outfit,
2/6 is a brown tank top/shorts outfit, and
3/6 is a blue one piece swimsuit.
4, 5, and 6 are the sex items (vibrator, anal beads, and dildo - press v when outside of the main hub to masturbate with them).
As mentioned earlier, monster wont have sex with you if you equip any of the sex items.

Mechanic Shop
0/6 Upgrade Tool Wrench (needed to fix higher level stuff)
1/6 No module: currently selected at start
2/6 Melee module: +80dmg
3/6 Ranged module: throw your wrench, +40dmg
4/6 ***Auto-aim module: auto-aim ranged wrench, +25dmg
5/6 Split ranged module: throws 3 mini-wrench, +15dmg
6/6 Explosive module: , +120dmg
(The auto-aim module is the best starting out to kill the flies and sell their loot for 3 caps each)(afterwards fix stuff to get caps)

Food shop
0/15 Nukecola
1/15 Nuke-cherry
2/15 Nuke-Quantum
I didn't feel like translating the rest.

Food shop: Selling
0/11 Roach A
1/11 Slug
2/11 Large Gama???, sell for 2 caps
3/11 Brain Mushroom
4/11 Fly meat, sell for 3
5/11 Iguana
6/11 Human face apple???
7/11 worm
8/11 five-legged monkey, sell for 5
9/11 Shierugu???, sell for 10
10/11 Desusukaru A???, sell for 15
11/11 Centaur's tentacles, sell for 15

Supply shop
0/3 Screw
1/3 Metal plate
2/3 Copper wire
3/3 rubber
each cost 15 caps to buy

-----------------------------------
Fixing stuff
start at level 0, upgrade to lvl1 = 200 caps, upgrade to lvl2 = 400 caps

lvl 0: Lights: 2 wires, 1 rubber
+60 caps, 15 caps net gain if bought all supplies from shop
lvl 1: Leaky pipe: 2 screws, 4 rubber
+120 caps, 30 caps net gain if bought all supplies from shop
lvl 1: Auto turret: 2 screws, 6 plates, 2 wires
+180 caps, 30 caps net gain if bought all supplies from shop
lvl 2: Generator: 9 screws, 4 plates, 8 wires, 4 rubber
+435 caps, 60 caps net gain if bought all supplies from shop

The net gain is if you buy everything from the supply shop since everything cost 15 caps each.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know what the hell to do in this game

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody got a full save? The save earlier doesn't seem to have the enemy galley in it.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what the hell to do in this game
Basically just save up to buy the tool upgrades, repair things, then go visit the different areas for stuff... More or less an aimless game

A couple excellent guides previous page btw

SethK

Reputation score

Okay. So, leeches, weird monkey things, the pink tentacle monsters and flies all have scenes. Did I miss anything?

Edit: Think I got all the events too. Guy in blue has two scenes, the wasteland futa has one (And appears to be repeatable if you visit her after she takes up residence in your chopper on the deck) shower scene with the orange haired lady, scene where she intrudes on you using the toilet..

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*insert long quote here*
I find it strange that you literally copy and pasted exactly what I wrote for the outfits earlier. Not a huge deal, seeing as how you expanded upon other things, just strange.

Also, someone mentioned that the save I posted earlier didn't have the gallery with it, correct? Can anyone else confirm that for me? I'm trying to sift through the other files and I'm not sure what else could hold the info for unlocking it. Going by the timestamps on my files, the only other file I can think of off the top of my head is Window.dat, but that doesn't seem likely. This is, of course, assuming that the data is somewhere in the user_data folder, with everything else save-related.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If this game's based off a fallout then, probably reason why they're not suffer from massive radiation from nuclear bombing cuz they're far away from China or USA I guess.
I wonder how vault-tec end up involved in a Japan though...

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

I believe thevanination gallery is bugged. Mine is empty too- unless there is a special prerequisite for them.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe thevanination gallery is bugged. Mine is empty too- unless there is a special prerequisite for them.
The gallery worked for me, its not an area filled with the stuff like a normal "gallery" but an area where you create the stuff.

you need to figure out the controlles.
I dont remember the controlles but heres the "idea"

S to change number 0-4? 0=clothed 1=nude 2-4=alternate clothes
D to spawn a clone, press a button next to the clone to change the animation type (fuck/cum) and another button to change whats raping the clone.

Ill check it and write down the propper controlles soon, just play around for a bit.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So according to the english dlsite...closest we get is anal and no front side?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To enter "gallery mode" go to computer and select second option, than first option.

The gallery seems to be a "virtuel world"/VR thing where you can visit basically anywhere you can ingame by going through the right "portal" in this world there are markers that let you do stuff like change time/backgrounds, more to do here yet to explore.

To return to normal game enter left portal in first room.
On top deck (where leader/sniper normally is?) there is a marker. Stand on top of it and press up to change time and down to cycle weather?
shower seems playable/useable? (press up for menu) uknown how to use properly yet
-Same with toilet.
You can enter vault door in market area
-use marker to change time
-Exit area [up] on right side of area to change location (3 possible) on 4th time you will return to shops.

Anyway controlles:

X to jump
Z to cycle BGM
F to turn invisible
V to cycle zoom

Press A to change "clothing" of clones. (number is displayed at bottom of screen)
-0=basic
-1=nude
-2=swimsuit
-3=red

D to spawn a "clone"

When standing next to/under a clone press UP to enter a menu
-S to "flip" clone to face left or right
-Up/Down to change animation speed/cum (1-3=speed 4=cum? 5+randomised?)
-Left/Right to change enemy/rapist
-X to close menu
-D to pick up "clone"

So according to the english dlsite...closest we get is anal and no front side?
All anal except toys etc as far as i can tell. the futa anal is REALY good tho.
--Scratch that there is some vaginal.

Last edited: