What's new

Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Ellen waited until Roger and group left, then turned back to Chris. "Do we have enough for now? I'm fairly drained from my fight with Wesker, I need to head out and recover." She told him, waiting for the go-ahead before standing and heading out of the warehouse.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He nodded.

"Just be careful OK? You know how to find me if you need me."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen chuckled a little. "If there's anything out there nearby that could take me out, chances are it would have already assaulted the warehouse. I should be fine, but thanks for the concern Chris." She says in a kind tone, then strides out of the warehouse.

Once outside, she heads off in a random direction from the warehouse, looking to wander a bit before going to her herd and slaking her thirst.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once outside, Roger sighs, and gratefully takes in the open air. Once he filled his lungs with fresh air, he reminded himself of a little pond he saw during his last walk, before Frederick found him, and decided to spend some time by the little body of water, and relax his thoughts.

Once there, Roger cautiously proceeded to walk past the bushes, and trees, before ending up in a little open patch in the woods, with a small formation of rocks, which Roger happily used as a seat. Sitting down, heaving a large breath, Roger stared into the pond, letting his mind focus on the reflection of the moon, letting it clear his thoughts...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Despite her blowing off of Chris' warning, Ellen is indeed careful as she changes course from her random direction towards her herd of cattle. Her heightened senses detected someone else around outside and she briefly changed course to see if a better meal could be had, but after getting close enough to see it was Roger, she simply shook her head and left him alone, not wanting to deal with that particular brand of trouble at the moment.

The lead bull seemed bigger and stronger than before, exactly as Ellen had predicted. It was also much happier to see her this time around, taking only minimal encouragement. Before feeding on the bloodied grass she again provided. This time, she also went around and provided for a few other cattle as well, needing to spread her feeding around more this time, as she was much hungrier than usual.

Sated once more, she headed back towards the warehouse for a bit, before changing her mind and course to the Bed and Breakfast instead.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

About half way back, Ellen might begin to sense that something was wrong. All signs of animal life suddenly went deathly silent, and one might almost swear that something out there was watching her. Watching her, and waiting for the right moment to reveal itself.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen takes a careful look around, letting out a sigh. Her hand drifted to where her tesla should be, but she had left it behind in the warehouse. She still had her pistol on her, but decided to act as if she was unarmed for the moment, hoping to gain an advantage later. "You here to talk or stalk?" She asked the open air, keeping her senses tuned.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting down at the rock along the side of the lake, Roger stared into the water, letting his thoughts occupy his whole mind, and putting the rest of the world around him out of his mind for a time. "What Wesker said... Maybe he wasn't lying... All of these visions I've had... And how I freak out when near Tesla, or that girl, Ellen... Maybe... Maybe there's a connection? I don't know what it is about them, and only them that makes me tic... I'm not askin' her, not if I can help it. But maybe Tesla can tell me something that might help me understand what I really am for myself." Roger mused. He let out a sigh, before standing up on his feet, and brushing off his pants of all the dirt that got on them from sitting on the rock.

He turned about, with an objective in mind, hoping Tesla had not left Leena's just yet. Tesla might be one of the pieces of the puzzle that will help him find out if Wesker's words were true, as he was slowly becoming uncertain himself. And with that, Roger began a rather slow paced walk back to Leena's...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The still night was broken by an inhuman roar, and something BIG came swinging for Ellen's head, something that looked an awful lot like a fist from a fast moving creature.

Luckily for her, it's aim was slightly off, and it missed, staggering to regain balance long enough for her to note what it was.

Nemesis type Tyrant.

Tesla had indeed already left Leena's to take a walk, deciding after the young woman and the other two men had ignored him that he could just become scarce. At least Leena had nodded to him in acknowledgement.

He wasn't far from RJ when the roar shattered the still night, and RJ might even hear Tesla shout out loud.

"Your fucking joking me right? Why in the name of all that's holy does this always happen on the days I come to visit?"

Tesla hadn't seen RJ, nor at this moment was he likely to have acknowledged him even if he had. He knew what that sound was, and he knew it couldn't be allowed to stay upright.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Roger heard the roar, an unexpected smile stretched across his face, "Finally! I was looking for a distraction!" he announced, eagerly drawing his Tesla, which as far as he remembered, still had one blast left, as well as his knife, by instinct, and went running at top speed towards the origination of the roar, eager to seek combat to help clear his mind.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen jumped back out of pure reflex, which turned out completely unnecessary. She had never seen a Tyrant before, but she guess well enough what it was here for. It looked too big and beefy for her little 9 millimeter to do much against, so she instead booked it straight towards the Bed and Breakfast. She'd stick around long enough for the word to get out it was there, and then keep going away, to keep it in the open and damage to a minimum. "We've got trouble!" She called out as soon as she thought the place was in hearing range.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heads shot up inside the B&B at her words, and then began moving as the Tyrant got closer.

It was fast, faster than Ellen might have expected it to be, matching speeds with her. The only advantage right now that she had was having had a head start, though she might be able to gain more, if she used some of the power she'd just gained.

RJ eventually came upon her and the Tyrant, the creature with it's back turned to him right now, something moving across it's backside and arm areas. It took a moment for both of them to realize what they were. Purple tentacles.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With his supposed one last shot, as soon as Roger saw the beast running by him, he raised his Tesla quickly, taking aim at the monster, "POW!" he shouted as he pulled the grip, releasing his one last charge at the charging monster.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Was waiting to see if Shrike was posting but evidently not so off I go then.))

Roger's blast hit the Tyrant square in the back, making it fall face first into the ground, twitching. For several long moments it remained there, and just when he thought it was down for the count, the big ugly mofo stood back up, tilted it's head back and let loose a roar that would make a rhino piss itself in fear. Then it turned to face Roger, focusing on him with it's one eye, and it's stitched face, letting loose a growl before rushing towards him, meaty fist out to punch him hard in a devastating blow .....

That never came. He might wonder why there was no forewarning flash to move out of the way, at least until he heard the Tyrant run into something.

As they both watched, Tesla stood there, a bruise forming on his face where the Tyrant had hit him hard, and a somewhat peeved look on his face.

"That HURT! I suppose it's my turn now?"

Again the Tyrant swung at him, and the two of them suddenly realized that Tesla sure as hell wasn't human when he transformed in front of them, as if his voice wasn't enough.

His eyes turned dark black in color, six inch long claws extended from his fingers, and he bared distinctly vampiric teeth at the creature, before speaking in a darker, almost demonic tone.

"Now now, manners you big ogre."

He then proceeded to quite literally throw the Tyrant into a large pile of cow manure.

Everyone knew though it wouldn't be long before the big guy got back up again.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Huh, thought I did already, sorry. Ellen would have just kept running anyhow.))

Ellen stopped running when the beast hit the ground the first time, drawing her gun and keeping her distance. When the thing got up and roared again, she simply took her time and lined up a shot, but was interrupted by Tesla's action. Contrary to what should have shown on her face, she instead watched Tesla intently with an appraising look, almost like she was unconcerned with how he looked, but was more interested in what he could do. The barrel of her gun drooped slightly as Tesla threw the monster, as she decided to not waste ammo, and help only if she was needed.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right as Roger stood ready to take on the charging monster, he blinked as Tesla appeared to take the blow, and as Tesla transformed to engage the monster, Roger shook his head, letting out an annoyed sigh. "I should be used to the whole, 'everyone is a monster' thing... But seriously..."

Roger watched silently as Tesla tossed the monster away, as it flew into a large pile of cow shit. "Mother fucking cock blocker..." Roger directed at Tesla under his breath. Roger lifted up his Tesla, eying it for a moment, before putting it away, as it was now useless. "Whatever, asshole, I ain't lettin' you steal all the fun." he announced, rushing to the opposite side of the monster that Tesla was on, so as to surround the monster. And as the creature started to get up, Roger pulled out his 9mm, and took several, likely annoying to the monster, shots at the back of it's head. "Over here, dickhead!" he shouted to the oversized monster, knowing that distracting it was the best he could do to contribute to the fight.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The creature paused for a moment, almost unsure of who to target now that there were three targets bearing down.

Then it made up it's mind, roaring in anger as it flung a tentacle for Roger's face.

This time he would get a warning flash, the tentacle coming in far too fast for Tesla to react from his position, leaving it up to Roger to 'do his thing' and avoid it now that he knew it was coming.

Regardless of what happened with Roger, he'd hear Tesla growl and announce, "I really HATE you Tyrants ruining my day."

He then proceeded to move towards an electrical pole, making the others wonder what insane tactic he might be up to.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before the tentacle even began it's thrust, Roger was already moving out of the way, and the tentacle itself was only attacking air, and the ground. In a flash, Roger had his knife in his hand in the same motion of his dodge, and he used it to slice the exposed tentacle with all the might he could muster, slicing the powerful tentacle in two with his blade.

Then, Roger made a leap back, enough to where he thought was safe from an unavoidable attack, but not too far to lose the monster's attention. Roger grinned at the monster, raising his wrapped hand, and making a taunting gesture that would egg anyone with the right temper into a rage. "You're wet behind the ears, freak. Bring it on." he taunted it, "All I need is my one good hand to break you."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The creature growled a wordless growl at him, then took two steps towards him before stopping a moment. Then it came at him at breakneck speed, attempting to smash his face in with a calculated strike. This time it was on target, so Roger would HAVE to move unless he wanted to get teeth knocked out of his mouth.

By now Tesla had reached the electrical post, and silently muttered an apology to someone under his breath. The next thing RJ knew, the lights inside the Bed and Breakfast went out, visible out of the corner of his eye.

If RJ spared a look when he had the chance, he'd see Tesla holding a now sparking electrical cord about the size of one of his arms, an almost demonic grin on his face as he prepared to do something with it.

((Oh this is going to be so evil.))

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger timed his roll perfectly, rolling along his side as the punch found nothing but air, while Roger finished his dodge right behind the creature. Roger leaped up, and took a swipe with his knife at the purple tentacles sticking out of it's back, not necessarily destroying them, but delivering a good cut along many of them, sending it's blood along the ground. In the same motion, Roger planted a foot on it's back, and kicked as hard as he could, pushing himself away from the beast, and hit the ground with a roll, likely safe from any counter attack it tried at that point.