What's new

Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Chris seemed to consider that for a long time before shaking his head.

"Even if the regents allowed us to use any of them, I'm not sure any of them would even be effective on him. MAYBE the sword and tsuba that allows for invisibility would help, but other than that there isn't much of anything we could get to him, and he's not going to just walk in here on his own accord now, so laying a trap is out of the question. No, our best bet is to find out who is still supplying him with his virus, and take that out of his hands. Without the virus being injected to keep it stable, he should lose his powers. Obviously he hasn't after six years, so he's got to still have a supplier we don't know about still."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger put his hands on his hips, looking at everyone around him, "Well... Do you feel like opening the door for us?" he asked her, "I can't open it, and the fucker isn't going to open itself, is it?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, first off, how many places do we know of that can produce the virus. And how big of an operation would be needed to create or synthesize it from scratch? It's possible he creates it himself, or has a small group of people working in isolation to do it for him." Ellen asked, while her mind was already working on a different question entirely. Is it possible that there is an entire category of artifacts these people know nothing about? she thought to herself, determined to learn more.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena nodded, then went over and opened the door for them, leading them inside.

Chris nodded.

"That's my thinking is that only a single person is doing this, Wesker wouldn't trust to many people with that secret. It's likely he plans to kill whoever he's entrusted that with too, if that's the case."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, kill him once he no longer becomes of use, anyway. So if it can be that small of an operation, it could be anywhere really. Let's keep this simple though. What are the most likely places that nobody has checked so far?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris shrugged.

"Well depending on how much they've perfected the creation process, it could be a mobile lab, which means ... well, anywhere really."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once inside, Roger made a rather rude entrance once he saw Chris sitting with Ellen, "Well go fuckin' figure," he shouted loud enough so that Chris would hear him, no matter where he was, "I get attacked by Wesker, fight giant armored spiders, infected people, go forward two-hundred fucking years in time, come back, fight some more infected people, and here you are, sitting on your ass." he ranted at Chris.

"Do I have to take care of everything myself!" he shouted in question.

Brandy walked by him, putting a hand on his shoulder for a moment as she did so, "Don't hurt yourself," she teased him. Eddy, Brandy and Tyler then, once inside, looked about the warehouse with great interest, eyes looking at all the mostly safe artifacts laying about.

Tyler chuckled, "Man, look at all this neat shit. Is this place a museum?" he said reaching out for one of the objects.

Roger immediately cut in, swatting Tyler's arm away, "Don't fuckin' touch that shit!" he told him, and when Tyler gave him an odd look, he said, "Remember that guy with the bleached hair? If you touch any of this shit, let's just say you'll become a fag like him, since I don't even know what this shit does. But whatever it is, it fucks with the natural order, I know that much."

Tyler slowly drew himself back, towards the center of the room, to stay away from said artifacts. Meanwhile, Eddy was eying the artifacts curiously... And silently...

Brandy walked up to Chris and Ellen, smiling at them, and waving her hand a little, "Hi, I'm Brandy," she said in greeting, "We're Roger's friends."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen sits down again, trying to think. "Hmm, that pretty much throws that idea then. What about disrupting it in him, is there any way to do that easily? Maybe something we can spray him with?"

She stops and turns when Roger and company enters, rasing an eyebrow at his antics. "There is such a thing as planning, you know." She says, some tic in the back of her mind making itself known... Ignoring it for now, she shakes Brandy's hand, smiling. "Ellen, nice to meet you."

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris turned to look at RJ and barely resisted the urge to get up and smack him.

"Planning out things since we just found out some new intel. Trying to figure out if there's a way we can cut Wesker's power off. Now from what I know of him, he still has to periodically inject samples of the virus into himself, so there must be SOMEBODY supplying him. Cut off the source of the virus, cut off his power and he becomes merely human. At least that's how I've been led to believe how it works. And it looks like you were right RJ, Allison's still alive. Brainwashed by that bastard."

He broke off when Brandy introduced herself, and extended a hand.

"Welcome to Warehouse 13 then, the center of everything supernatural, and where all hell is about to break loose it seems. Bottom line, as soon as Sarah's team gets back from the Miami institution, we ship out. So RJ, get your shit together and gear up. I'm planning to throw everything we can at him, and one way or another, this ends with either him dead, or us dead. No quarter will be shown."

His eyes shifted over to Eddy.

"Even think about it and you won't be staying here long enough to even say a word. If I don't get you, the Regents will, and hell, even I won't fuck with them. Now, if it's not too much to ask of everyone else, I need to head to the UK Sanctuary. So try not to kill each other while I go gather the final intel we need, ok?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger made a motion with his hand that simulated talking, in an effort to mock Chris, "Talk, plan, figure, think, how far has that gotten you in the past with Wesker?" he asked bluntly, "Meanwhile, what does Wesker do? Why, exactly what I've been saying we should do this whole fucking time! He's just been walking all over you, while you sit here, and THINK!"

He pointed a thumb at himself, as if to give himself credit, "Meanwhile, I didn't hesitate, and because of me, that's right, me, I prevented Atlanta from becoming a play ground of monsters." he chuckled, "I think you could learn a thing or two from me."

Brandy rolled her eyes, "Oh, please, RJ! Get over yourself already!" she said, before turning to Chris, "It's nice to meat you, Chris. I'm sorry if Roger's been causing a mess... He just needs a little supervision... Almost all the time," she giggled, almost referring to Roger as a child, that was helpless without an adult's help, which Roger responded to by scoffing at her, turning his back on them.

Eddy laughed as Chris casted a suspicious air towards him, shaking his head, "Oh, you got me all wrong," he claimed, "I'm just interested in all of the stuff here. I mean, I've never seen anything like this stuff before, not even in museums." he waved his hand at Chris, "Don't mind me."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen sighed. "Tell you what, Roger." She said in an annoyed tone. "You find a plane, fly down to nigeria, hunt Wesker down through his almost-definite army of B.O.W.s, rescue Allison and Claudia and get them in control of themselves again, kill Wesker, and fly the plane back with all the neat stuff you've found along the way. We'll wait right here, thinking about how best to shower you with praise."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While Roger suddenly turned to Ellen with an enraged look, Brandy suddenly bursted out laughing, nearly choking as she did so, planting a hand on Ellen's shoulder, "Oh, my god!" she exclaimed, "That was good!" she told her, almost using Ellen for support as she laughed uncontrollably at Roger.

Roger growled under his breath, "God fuckin' damn it, Brandy, right off the bat, you go acting like you're a great fucking friend to the person that freaks me out the most..." he thought. Ellen would find him to just be standing there, giving her a rather murderous look, likely thinking about what happened the last time they met.

Without saying a word, which is very odd of Roger, he turned from Brandy and Ellen, simply walking away, with the sole purpose of putting distance between her and himself...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen chuckled herself as Roger stormed off, giving Brandy a smile as she turned to look at Chris again. "I have no use for people like that." She said simply, that tic in the back of her mind going off again. "Now, is it possible to disrupt Wesker himself, and can we get it into some sort of projectile, or perhaps a spray form?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger sat silently against the wall, in thought for a moment about the conversation. "Oh yeah... I remember Chris saying about Wesker injecting himself with something before... I wonder if it works like a drug?"

Roger came out of his mental shell, and looked over at Chris, "What if he overdosed on it? Chances are, he'll most likely have that shit on him at most times, so what happens if we manage to inject him with too much of it?" he asked.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris stared at RJ during his tirade, then blinked at his follow-up.

After several long moments, he finally answered.

"In theory, it should destabilize the whole viral matrix and act like a poison. It might not outright kill him, but it certainly would cause him a great deal of pain, and I'm not afraid to take whatever advantage we can get at this point. That was actually a very good idea to consider RJ, very good. I know that he's got to regulate it just right to keep his super powers, hell, maybe we'll get lucky and it will destabilize it enough he'll lose some of them."

He shook his head to Ellen.

"We tried just about every form of disruption we could think of years ago, and none of them worked. I'm willing to bet they still won't work."

He nodded approvingly at RJ, convinced the young man was on to something.

"First chance we get we'll try that RJ. The worst that can happen is it has no effect at all, at best ... well like I said, maybe we'll get a little lucky, we're due for a lucky streak."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean, who'd been remaining quiet in thought for most of this, suddenly blinked at the discussion of destabilizing Wesker. He stood up and turned to leave. "Chris...I just had a thought...I might know of a way to see if there's already some kind of counter-measure to that virus."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The reply was immediate.

"Do it."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean nodded once, then added. "This may take a bit. I'll meet up with the group in Egypt, assuming you take the same route as before. If not, Nigeria."

With that, he left.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger cleared his throat, getting off the wall, and heading for the lift that leads towards Leena's B&B, "Leena, would ya mind? In case you didn't notice, or hear me, I've been through Hell and back, my hand still hurts, and my body's still aching from getting hit by Wesker. I'd like to get some well deserved fuckin' rest, if you don't mind." he told her.

Tyler and Eddy silently followed Roger, figuring he knew where he was going, while Brandy smiled back at Ellen, and gave her a bit of a look, as if she saw something on Ellen's face, before she smiled brightly at her, "Wow!" she exclaimed, "You've got such beautiful eyes! Are you wearing contacts? That's so cool!" she said.

Suddenly, Roger growled under his breath, and walked over to Brandy, keeping her between himself and Ellen, before grabbing hold of her shoulder, and pulling her away, "Can I talk to you for a second?" he asked, and without waiting for an answer, started pulling her away from her, 'chum' Ellen. Once he got her some distance away, hopefully out of earshot, Roger addressed her with all the seriousness he could muster. "Listen to me, I don't want you hanging around that chick," he said to her, and Brandy was on the tip of a 'why' before he continued over her, "There's something that doesn't sit right with me about her. Don't go hanging out with her, talking with her-don't even go near her!" he gestured with his finger, pointing at her, "And especially don't be alone with her! Just stick with me at all times, and if she does try anything, I'll kill her before she gets the chance, and save myself the worry of constantly having her alive, and around."

Brandy twisted her lips at him, before patting him on the cheek, "Aw... You're worried about me!" she cooed, louder than Roger would have wanted, likely enough for the others to hear, "Don't worry, I can take care of myself. And besides, she doesn't seem all that bad. I think you're just being overly suspicious." she said, before giving him a small kiss on the nose, and walking past him.

"You're not listening to me!" he announced in the same lower tone, but Brandy simply ignored him, and walked over to the lift. Roger shook his head, and sighed, "Damn it..." he cursed under his breath, and on purposely tried not looking at Ellen, in hopes that she might not figure out one-hundred percent that the conversation was about her, and walked over with Brandy, waiting for Leena to operate the lift for them...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena scanned them in, while Tesla actually followed them into the bed and breakfast, muttering something about needing some wine.

((Your good to go in there.))