What's new

Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Ellen nodded, pulling up a chair as well to meet his gaze from the same level.
"Wesker has about the same build as you, though his face is taller than yours, with higher cheekbones and deeper eyes. His eyes are the same as yours, though his hair is blond, cut short."

"He was after Claudia in Colorado, which is why we had more sent against us there. he... Did something to her in Seattle. Stuck some sort of machine on her chest. It was Orange, and had several metal spikes on one side. She screamed for ten, maybe twelve seconds, then stood bolt upright, and started treating him like she was a slave, called him 'My Lord'. She left, he told me a bit of his plans to pass on to you, then he left as well. I believe his exact words were, 'Tell Chris that you've ... seen me. He's to come to Nigeria for a showdown with me, if he dares to. Tell him that Uroboros is nearly completed, and he doesn't want to miss the dispersal of it.'" She explained, watching his expression the entire time very carefully.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris looked as if he was going to be sick for a moment.

"Dear god, he's FINISHED Uroboros? That would explain the sudden increase in activity .... and why Claudia stole a B-52 Bomber loaded with missiles. We walked right into this ... I walked right into this."

He considered the rest of her speech for a moment.

"Orange device with metal spikes ... no, the research on that was destroyed wasn't it? Sean, PLEASE tell me all the data on the prw-551 mind virus unit WAS destroyed?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"How long ago was it?" Ellen asked. "My money is on Allison having one as well. It would be fairly simple to make another with a working copy following you around, wouldn't it?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes ... which means he had one before the ones we knew about were destroyed. DAMN HIM!"

He was quite angry at having not seen this coming, and had clenched his fist hard enough the veins were bulging out dangerously.

"Three fucking years ago we found out about those things, raided the facility they were in as soon as we'd located it. Wesker must have gotten there first. Not only that, he's perfected it."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey." Ellen said slowly, leaning forward to tap his cheek a couple times, not hard by any means, just to make sure she had his attention. "We will get her back. he has no reason to harm her in any way past what has already happened. Now, focus. What can we do against those devices?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris seethed for several moments before the veins started throbbing slightly less, a sign he was coming more into control.

"Well ... not much. Supposedly if they work how they were supposed to, they inject a self made virus into the host at regular intervals, usurping their own mental control, forcing them to do the bidding of whoever controls the devices, in this case Wesker. IF that's true, then in theory if we can remove the devices they SHOULD return to normal. Of course it may very well kill the host removing it, we have no way of knowing until we try."

There was silence while he considered something, then nodded to himself, almost as if he'd answered something.

"Allison would want it that way. She'd want us to try it, even if it does kill her, she'd rather die than let herself be used by him. I'm sure Claudia would feel the same way too."

Then he paused, before moving on.

"Alright, combat data on them. Very little is known, but these things were supposed to make the host a less potent version of what Wesker is now. Enhanced speed, strength, agility, we can expect that from them. Not anywhere NEAR Wesker's level, but certainly surpassing what any normal human, and most vampires are capable of. Anything they knew, Wesker will know now. So for example, if you told Claudia the best way of killing yourself, Wesker now knows that by now. You get the gist?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I taught Cladia squad tactics against a single vampire. Wesker already knew how to take me out better than anyone left alive in the world, and I don't know how. There's nothing Claudia can tell him that will make him any more dangerous to me." Ellen said dully, still beating herself up over that one anyways. "And I think Claudia should be able to survive having that thing torn out of her, for one. If we can manage some time before we have to tear Allison's out, she shouldn't have a problem either."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He nodded.

"Either way, an opening presents itself, we owe it to them to take the shot, no matter what. I don't think either one of them would want to be played as puppets like this, so we owe it to them to end that."

Outside of the Warehouse, Roger, Brandy, his two friends, Regina, Leena and John appeared in three separate swirls of red light, each staggered by about four seconds of time distance between their arrivals.

"Well, looks like your home then RJ. And it looks like I have more business to attend to, I'm quite certain Leena can let you all inside. If she decides to with your jawing off."

Once more he vanished.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger turned to the man, "Hey, why don't you-" he was interrupted when he vanished from sight. Roger growled, and clenched his fists. "Dick," he thought, regarding the man. After the man departed, Roger turned to Leena, "Hey, you'd probably better hide Sean in a closet from now on, because the next time I see that twat, I'm-"

Brandy suddenly was behind Roger, her movements gone unnoticed long enough for her to get behind him, and placed her hand on the back of his head, pushing his upper body down, so that he was looking down at the ground, "Why don't we put you in the closet to? Let you and Sean work it out like big boys." she said, which Eddy and Tyler responded to by laughing at him.

Roger spun around, breaking away from her hand, and shook his head, "I'm glad you think it's so funny." he said angrily, "But, just wait, just wait," he told her, pointing his finger at her, "I'll be the one laughing when Sean goes crying to Chris about his broken nose."

Eddy decides he's seen enough of Roger's antics for one day. Still smiling, he steps forward, "'Ey, RJ, bruddah, maybe you should let it go. I mean, sure, you were actin' stupid, and he did somethin' almost just as stupid, but... Aren't you guys on the same side?" he chuckled a little.

Roger raised an eyebrow, and turned to Eddy, "If I do that, the twat-sicle will think he can do shit like that whenever he wants, and that's a mistake a lot of people have made, people that aren't fucking alive anymore."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

About then the door opened, and a man in what seemed like a brownish suit walked out, closing the door behind him.

"My, are you folks quite finished? We can hear you in there you know."

He smiled slightly, his teeth much sharper than a human's should have been.

((If Roger is paying attention, he might recognize the man from history lessons as Nikola Tesla.))

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger, often either chasing girls, or not paying attention at all, never truly gained anything from school, and one might find it a miracle that he made it through high school, although some people who know Roger would speculate that it was likely due to Eddy, the "wise guy" of the group, helping him cheat. Roger raised his eyebrow at the teeth, blinking for a moment, before writing him off as just another monster, "Who the hell are you?" Roger asked rudely.

Eddy was the one who answered that question, "Nikola Tesla," he said simply, looking at the man strangely, as if wondering what the man is still doing alive and well.

Roger turned to Eddy, "Who? You know this guy?" he asked.

Eddy shook his head, "Only from history class... Said he died over 50 years ago." Eddy said with a slightly grim tone.

Roger immediately turned on the man, almost ready to draw his knife, just out of the tension over seeing another person he deemed as a 'monster' show itself to him, "And let me guess, your book didn't say he was a monster." he said, looking with hostility over at Nikola, something clicking within him when he saw the man's teeth, sending a wave of warning through his mind and body. "This is that same feeling from..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nodded.

"Very good young man, very good. Of course as you can see, I'm ... well yes technically I'm dead. I'm what you people would call a halfling vampire now. And there's no need to get violent young man, if I wanted to harm you I could have attacked all of you by now without you even seeing me."

A slight pause as he catches note of the Tesla still on Roger's waist.

"Ah, I see you've put my creation to good use. Fires well, doesn't it?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger twisted his lips, and cocked his head to the side, "Y'know, this shit's been bothering me everytime another one of you pops up, and talks about all this super human shit you can do." He pointed his finger at Tesla, "If you assholes are so fucking powerful, then why didn't you just kill Wesker from the start, instead of just walking around with your thumbs up your asses? Honestly, if I had that kind of power, that pussy would have been dead today! All that power, and yet all of you don't do a god damn thing, while people like me bust our asses, getting killed fighting him, when you're too pathetic to do it yourselves!"

Roger sneered at Tesla, "You want a hint? He's in Nigeria, and I'm going there, one way or another, to ground his pussy ass into the dirt." He folded his arms, now at his peak of arrogance before Nikola, "Nice to fucking meet you, I'm Roger. And-" he drew the Tesla, aiming it into the air, and putting it near his face, "-thanks for the gizmo, you've been more of a help than both Sean and Chris combined, so I guess I should thank you."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tesla nodded.

"We haven't killed him ourselves because, until you just confirmed it, he's always been a step ahead of us, gone before we could get to his location. And your right, your going to Nigeria again, but it won't be alone. It's time that EVERYONE got together from the BSAA organization and worked together to end that man's pathetic existence. And if it means I have to shock that woman who's Chris's boss into sensibility, so be it."

To emphasize his point, electricity crackled from his fingers.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger suddenly got a rather demented looking grin on his face, as if amused, "Well, what do you know!" he said, a much more cheerful tone taking effect, "This guy's talkin' my style!" he announced, nodding with a pleased appearance. He chuckled, and let his arms fall to his sides, "And here, I was thinking this whole organization was composed of gutless pussies. Shows what I know."

Brandy sighed, rolling her eyes at Roger. He almost always took a liking to people who either agreed with him, or acted just as stubborn as him.

"Anyway," Roger changed the subject, "you got some more of these toys?" he gestures with his Tesla, "I didn't like how they felt in my hand before, but I think I'm starting to like em."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Agreed." Ellen says to Chris. "So, when do we leave? We're all going to Nigeria, right?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Plenty more of them. I can even customize a grip for you all if you'd each like that."

Chris thought for a moment before answering Ellen.

"Yeah, we all are. We'll leave as soon as the Miami team get's back here, we'll have to load up, and make sure everyone knows what they may be up against."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger chuckled, planting a hand on his hip, "If you made it feel like the grip of a pistol, you'd make my day." he said, smiling. Then, he reached the same hand on his hip upwards, and cradled the back of his neck. "Ah, man..." he said under his breath, "Listen, I really need to take a bath, and take a nap to while I'm at it." he said, feeling he did enough for today. "Let's go ahead and head on in, Leena," he called for her, turning to look at her, "Could ya show my friends the ropes while I go do my own thing?" he asked her.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She nodded.

"Of course. I'll get you over to the Bed and Breakfast and make sure someone is ready to bring you back in when your ready."

Tesla just grinned widely, likely already having a plan.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen nodded again. "What are the rules for taking artifacts out of storage? Or is it just forbidden? I don't think any of us stand much of a chance even running from him, we could stand with some help." She said, standing and beginning to pace the room.