What's new

Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

"Direct?" she said curiously, nodding in responce to the question of destination.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

John nodded.

"Get your gear together and I'll teleport you three there myself. Three's the limit at once though. I hope you don't mind being squished together though for a few moments, and the transit is instantaneous. Will get you there faster, meaning the sooner you can return."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She grins widely. "That'll be great! Sure! I gotta check over my stuff first though, but I'm sure the others won't mind TOO much..."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin remains silent throughout the Wesker discussion, turning to look at John when he mentioned the teleportation "The sooner we recover the artifact, the better." he says, reaching his right hand into his pocket and lowering his head "Just step back and let me handle this alone. I'm more than a match for a person or a BOW."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Let me know when your ready then, I'll be ready to go."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Team, buddy. Notice that the four that left today all got fucked over one way or another. You're stuck with us, whether you like it or not!"

After she makes sure everyone has everything, she says, "We're all set! Let's head."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

John placed his arms around the three, and they vanished.

((Making new thread in a few minutes, have to take care of something first.))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

John reappeared in the warehouse, and after conferring with Chris and Nikola, got things moving.

With the device working again, Chris sent the two off to Seattle, in the hopes that Ellen was still 'alive.'

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A few hours after they'd left, Chris had gotten two calls.

One had been from Dylan with a report on Regina, and the other had been from John. After quick thinking, he'd had Dylan tell Regina to sit tight, he'd send John over ASAP.

Now he sat down, realizing he was probably going to get yelled at by his sister once she got here, and that in all honesty, he probably deserved it.

It was then the quiet of the Warehouse was disturbed by the arrival of John, Tesla and Ellen arriving, and Chris stood.

"Good to see you in one piece Ellen. John ... go get my sister and the others will you?"

John nodded.

"Of course. Be back soon!"

Once more the Druid vanished.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean walked in, just as Druic was leaving. "Well, that was interesting..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris shot him a look.

"WHAT was interesting?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Trying to convince RJ that there was no way in hell we were going to allow him to expose himself to the same stuff you've been, simply so he could try to go toe-to-toe with Wesker."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris stared at him in stunned silence for several long minutes before he found his voice.

"EVEN IF I was stupid enough to consider allowing him to even look at a sample, it's impossible. There's none of it left at all, it was destroyed when I injected the Sou.... oh he may have given me an idea on something."

With him distracted, Tesla finished the sentence.

"What he's saying is that the virus doesn't exist anymore in an injectable state, and what flows through his blood can't infect another person anymore. Wait a second, did you just say you injected some of the Source ...."

Chris's withering stare silenced the half vampire.

"I did. Five years ago."

Likely something that none of them had known about him, but why had he hid it?

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean blinked, then replied. "That does explain the stability difference...And I did basically say the same thing to RJ about no samples remaining of the virus."

He chuckled a bit suddenly. "He later made a comment, trying to threaten me with death. One of these times he does that, I may have to break the news to him..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris chuckled at that.

"Oh that will fly over real well. Though he has given me an idea. Nikola, you said with enough of an injection of that once it could bring about added gifts right?"

Nikola hesitated for a moment before nodding.

"Yes, but I have no idea how it will affect you being a second dosage. It may not do anything at all, it may cause you to briefly go insane before stabilizing. There's no way to know."

Chris thought for a few moments before replying.

"Really, do we have much of a choice? Besides, I knew some day I might have to use it again anyway. I'll have to contact Magnus."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen listened intently, raising an eybrow at a couple of the comments. "So," she interjected quietly. "Allison's still alive..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris shot her a look that was unreadable.

"You saw her?"

((She may want to read off the description Veronica said to him now btw.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Was already planning on it ;) ))

"No, but someone too stupid to lie to a dead woman did." Ellen explained. "Black hair, arm-length black, flowery tattoos? She's apparently at Wesker's side, I think she's under the same influence Claudi is."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean sighed at Ellen's description. "Yes, that sounds like her. Tesla, mind getting ready, just in case there's a relapse?"

He seemed to be mentally gearing himself up for something.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The reaction was immediate from Chris. He turned a deathly shade of white, and slowly sat down in a chair.

He was quiet for some time before looking up to Ellen again. When he did speak, it was barely above a whisper.

"Yeah, that's her. Ellen I need you to tell me EVERYTHING you saw during that encounter, even if it seems like a minor thing, every little detail you can remember, from the beginning."

To her, it would seem he was barely controlling his rage, and was liable to snap at any moment. He also was clearly upset, and it suddenly occurred to her why. He wasn't certain they could end Wesker's plan without having to kill both Claudia and Allison in the process.