What's new

Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

John pre-emped her question bout the time she was about to ask. "Point taken, and by the sound of it, time's a premium at the moment," she noted dryly.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mór cas.., sorry..." Sean started to reply in Gaelic, but then remember to switch back to English. "I was starting to say that it looked like someone took a large hammer to it. Very deliberate damage."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Druitt nodded to her.

"Yes, so it would seem."

Tesla on the other hand just stared at Sean.

"That's physically impossible unless whoever smashed it had the strength of at least a class five vampire or protean life form. It was designed to withstand a ton of damage. Nevertheless, we should get to work on fixing it."

Chris shook his head, angry they'd missed this.

"John, once Nikola is done I may have to send you both elsewhere. You'll both have to fly back though, cuz after you leave I'm reactivating the E.M shield. Since you can't call on an unsecure line ..."

John cut him off.

"We won't be able to ask for you to lower it unless we port back to Sanctuary. Got it."

Chris turned to Sarah.

"It's going to be morning soon, and we still have to take a trip out again for another blasted artifact. If need be ... do you think you can take charge of it?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nodded simply. "If it's anything like yesterday, it'd be less strenous then finding supply crates back home. Go in, shoot some zeds, run out, profit," she joked, a half smile coming to her face, trying to break some of the tension.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris half chuckled.

"Let's hope it won't be too stressful, we've all got enough to deal with. Let's go start working on things shall we?"

He pulls Sean aside then tells him, "when Tesla is finished, get a lock on Ellen's Farnsworth, then have John take him there, got it?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods simply, following Chris. "What all I need to do then?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, well the report has been that there's a potential artifact at the Miami Psychiatric Facility. Normally it isn't considered unusual for a psych patient to commit suicide, however several of the doctors have recently too, one of them having claimed the day before they died of having been visited by 'a dead girlfriend'. Supposedly accusing him of having let her down and letting her die. The next day, he turns up dead, repeated, self inflicted stab wounds. This one is kind of looking artifact, and it wouldn't be the first time we've come across an artifact capable of making people see things that aren't there. I'd love to go with you folks but ... I have a feeling Sean is going to have to go to Atlanta, and someone has to maintain the E.M shield. Think you can handle getting in with the team, find it, bag it and bring it back here?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"To put it mildly, hopefully. I'm usually a loner, but I did ok in Nigeria, so we'll have to see," she said plainly. "Sadly, there isn't an option for trial and error."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin had arrived at the office just in time to hear "Bag it, and bring it back here", and was already striding towards Chris. His head turned slightly as he looked at John, then turned back to facing forward. "I hear tell there's an artifact. Any suspicion it may have to do with memories?" he asks, turning his head to look at Chris.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris tilted his head slightly.

"Possibly, not sure. We know people are possibly reliving things in their mind, getting 'visits' from the dead. I suppose it's possible it could be a memory trigger as well, why?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Call it inspiration for living." Kevin says, with a hint of apprehension in his voice "I'd like to go on this mission. After all, what will Sarah do if BOW's decide to attack again? I'm the only one who can fight them evenly without needing a Tesla."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Says the one not in Nigeria," she pointed out dryly.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not my fault." Kevin says equally as dryly, then raises his right hand to adjust his hat, looking over at Chris "Permission to go with her?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris chuckled, knowing Kevin had no idea what he was in for.

"Granted, though don't count Sarah out of the fight, she can hold her own with the best of us. Just don't let Nikola find out about that, he might want to spar with you."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah gave a small smirk. "I'd decline anyway, because it takes more then just stapping some gloves on for me to box," she points out.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean nodded at Chris' comment, and then assisted Tesla, if needed. He seemed to have something on his mind, but wasn't speaking about it.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris half snorted.

"Tesla's a half vampire, a Dhampir as it were. If he wants to spar badly enough, saying no isn't generally an option with him. And gloves? Yeah, if you were completely human you'd probably want a half foot of metal armor over you, his claws are rather nasty sharp."

Speaking of Tesla, he was looking over the recharge unit with Sean.

"Hmm, and you said a single person did this? Impressive strength to have managed this. This is completely unrepairable, I'm going to have to totally make a new one from the scrap parts of this one, and get John to port over the rest. Who'd you folks manage to piss off to do this anyway?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"...Yipes..." she said quietly.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean sighed, shaking his head at Tesla's diagnostic of the machine. "As near as I can figure out...Claudia did this, under some form of external control."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tesla stared at him for a moment.

"Your not joking are you. She couldn't possibly have exerted that much strength, not without some form of massive protean steroid injection. This is remarkable the damage she did, and knowing exactly where to hit it to slow us down. She had to have had help with that."