What's new

Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Ellen rolled her eyes at Kevin's comment from behind her, and asked another question. "If it's possible to destroy all these dangerous artifacts, why are we waiting until they are in danger of being lost?"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You wouldn't happen to have an artifact that relates to memories in there, would you?" Kevin asks, his right hand scratching his chin as he does so.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Here no, however I've been hearing rumors one may have been found. Waiting for confirmation on the location before looking into it, no sense in running around half baked."

He nodded to Sarah.

"Yes, quite literally, although you wouldn't want to be around for that since if your near enough you too would be pulled in."

He turns to Ellen and this time shrugs apologetically.

"Don't look at me for that answer, wasn't my rule. Was the Regent's rules. Don't destroy artifacts unless you have no other choice, and don't destroy ones dark vault worthy without use of a proper neutralizing agent or implosion grenade and being really far away. Something about the possibility their 'energy' could be released in a harmful way I believe. That's part of the reason this warehouse is in the middle of no where, just in case we have to pull the trigger so to speak."

He obviously didn't seem to agree with the Regents on leaving the dangerous ones intact, though he wasn't exactly in a position to do much being as he worked for them.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"And I suppose it's too well prepared for 'accidents' to happen." Ellen said ruefully, conceding the point. "Where to next then?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris chuckled.

"You'll have to ask Claudia about the time one of the test drills was being done and one of the agents jammed the neutralizer gears up with sticky string. God was that a mess. Accidents CAN happen even with the best preparations, usually we're fine, but I say no system is perfect."

After another moment he adds, "and speaking of the neutralizer gears, let's go see those shall we?"

He leads them down another hall, passing a number of boxes with artifacts, one labelled Volta's Lab Coat (DO NOT TOUCH, Especially YOU CLAUDIA!)

Eventually they enter a room with a massive set of gears, connected to a pressure valve that's pumping a purplish liquid.

"And this of course is the main neutralizer room. For the most part you'll never have any need to come in here, but as I like to say, just in case planning never hurts."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"What's that stuff do?" Sarah asked, reaching out to touch the container.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If I remember correctly, it's a liquid designed to make an artifact nothing more than a useless bauble." Kevin says, still maintaining his position at the back of the group

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded.

"Correct Kevin. That purplish liquid is the neutralizer agent itself, and it does render the artifacts, especially in the dark vault inert. It flows through every wall of the warehouse, ensuring the artifacts housed in here don't get rowdy or out of line."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((OK moving this some.))

With the tour mostly completed, Chris led them through two final rooms.

The first room was a small, almost closet-like cubbyhole, and had three buttons inside of it. One was blue, one was yellow, and one was a black color.

"Ok, here we have one of the triggers for the self destruct, this one is the farthest one from the main room. Pressing the black button starts a count down to self destruct, but requires an access code, which you will each find inside of your rooms. Pressing the blue button triggers an alarm that indicates the warehouse may have been compromised. It's an added feature we placed in after Claudia's little performance of getting in unauthorized. Pressing the yellow button cancels the self destruct, or the alarm, but again requires your code."

Then he led them to a small elevator, which took them to the very depths of the warehouse. Here there were many rooms, each seemingly filled with personal belongings.

"These rooms were designed for those agents who decided they wanted to stay close to the warehouse, and not have to travel all the time. As you can see, most are still filled with personal effects from previous agents. We keep these rooms tidy, and filled with these in the event descendants of their family ever pop up and are granted enough clearance to get them back. Again, not my idea on that last part. Now then, are there any questions on what you've all seen today? If not, it's about time for dinner, then you'll want to get some rest. Tomorrow we head back into the field."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"When can I move into one of these personal rooms?" Kevin asks flatly after they arrive at the personal rooms area

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"No questions by me," she points out as she waits on the others.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Connor, still tired and somewhat bored by now, responded with little emotion and effort. "Uhh yeah, I'm with Kevin here, what about rooms? I've kinda just been sleeping where I fall. I don't mind it, sincerely I don't but if we need access codes, I guess I'll need a bedroom at some point."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You only need the access codes to trigger the self destruct, and like I said, each one of you will be getting those this evening in your rooms. However, if you want to move down into here, you may get your things and move in at any time."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen waited and listened to the explanations. "Sounds good, and I guess that's it for questions as well. Is there anything else?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris shook his head.

"No, that concludes everything. I'll make certain everyone gets their codes tonight, most likely Mrs. Frederick will be swinging by to personally deliver them. You each are able to enter and exit the Warehouse freely now, so ... enjoy what's left of the night."

((Unless anyone has anything major, I will kick this thread into the next day, it will be assumed everyone has had their code delivered. For easy sakes, I'll let each person come up with their own code. It needs to be alphanumeric, though you don't have to PM me with it, only state it's used IF the situation arises. Deadline is tomorrow afternoon for anything to be added here.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen and Claudia enter the warehouse from the bed and breakfast, heading towards Chris' display of weapons. "You should probably take something small yourself, though the tesla is probably your best bet. How many shots can you take at a full charge again?" Ellen asked nonchalantly, not spotting anyone around but watching intently.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Depends on the setting, only about four at level ten, but probably fifty at level one on a full charge. Ah here we are."

She stops to unlock a case, lifting out the sword mentioned before. It seemed Chris had cleaned it, restored it back to what it had once been sometime since he'd gotten it.

"Wow, I didn't know he'd already restored it."

While Ellen looked things over in there, Claudia went and gathered two Tesla's, and a Farnsworth just in case. Then she returned.

"See anything ya like?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen tested the sword while Claudia was grabbing the other supplies, either ignorant or uncaring about the tradition for unsheathing katanas. She nodded at Claudia's question, sheathing it again and finding a dirk as well, before picking up a crossbow and handing it to Claudia. "This should be fine. Grab yourself either a normal gun or a blade as well, and then let's get going. You said you had a way to travel faster?" She said.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claudia nodded, gathering a few bolts for the crossbow and a 9mm pistol.

"Yeah, got my brother's plane, he left it to me while he renews his pilot license. Lucky me I got one already. Course we'll have to get a ride after we land, but I think I can get us something if you can't, cuz your bike won't fit in a two seater."

After making sure everything was packed and ready to go, along with the badges, she turned to Ellen again.

"Ok, ready to rock?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen nods once more. "A vehicle once we get down there shouldn't be much of a problem. Let's be off then, we're going to Seattle." She says, and the pair start walking out.