What's new

Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Warehouse 13 (External and Internal)

Claudia nodded, and off they went.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((OK everyone can assume they got their codes, I'll kick this to the next day in a couple of hours after I've eaten something.))

Chris was sitting in the main room when Claudia entered.

"Oh hey, where'd you get to?"

Claudia smiled to him.

"Oh, sorry, Ellen had a family emergency come up and needed a quick flight to Seattle. I flew her there then came back, she said she'd get her own way back in a day or two if she could."

Chris nodded, a bit concerned that this was the second emergency in such a short time frame.

"Right well then uh ..."

He was cut off by the phone ringing, the ID for a call he'd been waiting for.

"Gah, got to take this, go get some rest, your on warehouse duty tomorrow morning after we leave."

She nodded and saluted him, typical of her.

"Got it. Take care skipper!"

Then she departed, heading into the Warehouse, likely to finish something before she went to bed. Chris didn't give it much thought, which later would come back to haunt him.

He picked up the phone and answered.

"Yeah, Dylan what's the word there in Atlanta?"

He was too busy on the phone to notice when Claudia exited the facility, a small package in her hands, though even if he had noticed, it would never have occurred to him to question it.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin yawns as he walks through the warehouse, already having been up and about, wanting to stretch his legs and get the lay of the warehouse in case he ever had to fight there.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean walked in past Chris, reading some kind of older book.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Going back into the wharehouse area, Sarah looked around. "Do we got a whiteboard? I need to crunch some thoughts..." she asked the room in general.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two of them suddenly heard Chris let out a loud, "What the hell do you mean they just VANISHED?"

Obviously he got a reply he didn't like, and his eyes bulged.

"Got it, I'll call you back Dylan."

He put the phone down, shook his head and let out a very exasperated sigh of frustration.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean shook his head, while closing his book. "Bloody hell...What apocalypse did they start this time?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The shouted phrase made Sarah stop dead. "RJ and Leena?" she asked simply, a note of aprehension in her voice.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris nodded.

"Yeah, along with my sister. Dylan said there was a surge in an experiment they were conducting, and a vortex appeared, flashed out of the containment then closed. They were tracking Regina, who was with them via her wrist communicator and lost the signal. Dylan thinks ... the vortex hit them and they were pulled through. Their fate is unknown."

His jaw was clenched, and it was pretty clear this was hitting him doubly hard.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Her face seem to show alarm. Grabbing a nearby pen, she goes to the nearest empty wall. "I'll paint it over later!" she promised, swiftly writing down the following listing-

Colorado Mission-
Team Members: Claudia, Ellen, Kevin, Akira, Conner
Heavy BOW Encounter
Simple artifact capture/destruction

Nigeria Mission-
Team Members: Chris, Sarah, RJ, Dex
Light BOW Encounter
Umbrella Facility Destroyed (?)

Post Mission-
Wharehouse Broken Into
Left Wherehouse- RJ, Leena
RJ, Leena gone missing, reported lost in vortex

Leaving room for more additions, she turns to Chris and Sean. "I wanna know who's here and who's not right now, and what all happened in Colorado. Something's not right all the sudden, and I personally wanna know what's going on. The best way to do that- retrace our steps...."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris was surprised, but quickly recovered.

"Uh, ok let's see. Claudia just left to go tend to some things before coming back here in the morning, and Ellen's out. Colorado ... ok four Hunter Alpha's attacked the team, three killers, one seemingly a retriever. All four were dispatched, Claudia was injured but Ellen healed her, presumably with ... a blood binding spell. I'll have to chat with her later about that."

He paused, failing to see anything else, randomly going off now.

"Claudia was in just a little while ago, said she took Ellen to Seattle for a family emergency and that Ellen would .... wait a second, Ellen has no family!"

A growl came through his lips.

"Sean, invo stat, check to see if anything's been removed from the secondary recording station, something isn't right. Sarah, with me, time to go after her, she can't have gotten very far, but we'll need Tesla's just in case."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean went to look, and then radioed Chris. "Hold up on the Teslas....Gotta make a call."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"A retriever, then someone that was in that group was wanted..." Sarah was remarking, then noted Claudia was on the list about the time they mentioned her leaving. "The little fucker..." she muttered to herself. "Don't you see?!? They were after CLAUDIA!" she hissed, reaching into her bag to check her Telsa before going after Chris.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your joking right? Grr, ok copy that, check the storage nodes, I'll make that call."

Chris grumbled something that Sarah might JUST catch.

"Son of a bitch, Magnus isn't gonna be happy that I'm waking her up to get Tesla here ..."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Magnus?" she asked curiously, her current rage at not noticing this bad coincidence lost in what could be another bit of info.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The next reply from Sean was some seconds later...And he was storming back into the office cutting loose a tirade in Gaelic that would likely not be understood, except that the tone sounded enough to make a Marine Drill Sergeant cower. His face was also distorted. It seemed bumpier, and his teeth now looked like fangs. His eyes were also glowing an icy blue, not too dissimilar from his normal eye color, but it was a glow that completely obscured the pupil, iris, and whites.

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, remember I said we deal in more than just artifacts, we also deal in counter bio-terrorism as well as abnormal activity amongst 'super' beings such as vampires, merfolk and the like. Even sometimes insects that are the size of a car that can move faster than a human. Dr. Helen Magnus is a co-worker who runs the Sanctu..."

And that's where he stopped.

"Oh fuck, if they were after Claudia then ... that means whoever it was got to her when she took Ellen out, and controls her now. Which means ... she had to have taken something."

He noticed Sean enter.

"Sean, what did she take?"

Then he turned to Sarah.

"Excuse me one second."

He grabbed the phone and dialed a number, which was answered by someone apparently.

"Helen? Yeah it's Chris, we've got an emergency here, Warehouse may have been completely compromised. Tesla station is out, so we're down on those. I need you get get Nikola Tesla out here IMMEDIATELY. Yes you heard me, I need him out here stat. Thanks, have John port him here."

Then he hung up.

"Tesla should be here any moment then."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"An deireanach aon," Sean snapped at Chris, then went right back to his previous tirade...Although a bit quieter, now.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blink. Blink. Blink.

Once again, Sarah wondered what sorta crowd she had gotten herself in. "I don't see why we need to wait on Telsas. I jump off building, wake up, use Sakura, track Claudia down, drag her back here, happy happy joy joy. Unless, she could be stuck in enemy territory by now, so..." Sighing, she racked her brain for a better solution. "Oh bloody hell...."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris's reaction was profound and unexpected.

First he turned white as a ghost, and then his fist came down on the table, effectively cracking it in half.

"FUCK. They had two fucking targets. Primary was Claudia. Secondary was the Progenitor artifact. God Dammit we walked right into this. Damn you MacPhearson!"

About then there was a noise behind them, and they turned to see two people suddenly appear in a red wisp of light.

One was completely bald and tall, white male dressed in a black trench coat.

The other was completely unmistakable by the features of his clothing, and his face.

The second man was Nikola Tesla himself, and he didn't look happy.

Chris immediately set about introduction for Sarah.

"Nikola, meet Sarah, latest member to the Warehouse. The other man with him is John Druitt, he's a druid. Also formerly Jack the Ripper."

John reached out to give her a handshake, chuckling slightly.

"Been a long time since I was him, and don't ask Sarah, it's a long story."

Tesla on the other hand crossed his arms before speaking.

"So I hear that the generator station was destroyed? How, exactly?"

Last edited: