What's new

We aren't exactly sure what's going on in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Best site for games! (Opinionated)

Approach is of course crucial, but the set up is the most important part in corru- I mean seducing. It should (generally) feel fun and exciting. Of course, with intoxication, everything is fun... *whistles innocently.*
xD、Roflmao。 That is too awsome。

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

xD、Roflmao。 That is too awsome。
Well it's true. While males are driven more by physical appearances, women are driven by emotions. I read a study that women tend to be more "bisexual" because it's an emotional thing, not a physical thing (not saying there isn't anything physical, or that emotions and beauty are the only contributing factors.) And as we all know, alcohol compromises your emotions, for good or for ill...

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it's true. While males are driven more by physical appearances, women are driven by emotions. I read a study that women tend to be more "bisexual" because it's an emotional thing, not a physical thing (not saying there isn't anything physical, or that emotions and beauty are the only contributing factors.) And as we all know, alcohol compromises your emotions, for good or for ill...
True, But knowing a girl is like uncovering the worlds secrets and the meaning of life。

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Oh, it's hardly that complicated.

Albeit, neither is the meaning of life The world's secrets is a tougher one, however. The world has many secrets.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

True, But knowing a girl is like uncovering the worlds secrets and the meaning of life。
...It's not that glorious... *sweatdrops*

OP
T

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

Perv:)

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, it's hardly that complicated.

Albeit, neither is the meaning of life The world's secrets is a tougher one, however. The world has many secrets.
2 Girls 1 Cup。

(Completely of topic)

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does it have to be that intense?

i have a more semi scientific and logical(rational) approach..,

but its still on its way to refinement.,

however,

its more in the lines of, (for me)
a creature of nice, that will render the secrets of the worlds useless, and a meaning to live.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

...a creature of nice, that will render the secrets of the worlds useless, and a meaning to live.
very romantic. I feel a little guilty and too responsible to give other's meaning in their life... It's a very heavy burden, you know?

OP
T

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

Hold on a sec! Rewind back to this comment for a sec!

I may just be weird in this but i became bi because of Tales of the abyss. Tear was so beautiful and lonely that it made me want to step into the game and do something about it. Ill agree with the emotional factor wholeheartedly but theres no way you should go stating that because of some "survey". Get your facts about ppl from the ppl themselves not columns of data!

Im srry, i dont mean to rant and i know the matriarch didny mean it offensively, but emotion is the most powerful factor in any relationship, and comparing it to some stupid survey puts me on the defensive.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hold on a sec! Rewind back to this comment for a sec!

I may just be weird in this but i became bi because of Tales of the abyss. Tear was so beautiful and lonely that it made me want to step into the game and do something about it. Ill agree with the emotional factor wholeheartedly but theres no way you should go stating that because of some "survey". Get your facts about ppl from the ppl themselves not columns of data!

Im srry, i dont mean to rant and i know the matriarch didny mean it offensively, but emotion is the most powerful factor in any relationship, and comparing it to some stupid survey puts me on the defensive.
It's strictly speaking about arousal, not long term relationship. However, even long term (or short term) ones can have the very same properties.

Generally, a survey or research is more credible than someone's words. It's good to see someone believes in the power of emotions though, however...

It seems to take very little to put you on the defensive.

OP
T

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

My bad... i guess im just missinterpriting your jokes as challenges...

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oho!!
this is strangely distracting!!
(it distracts me in strange ways)

awesome!!

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*Slurps/Licks lips*
Buuut we're getting off topic. It'd be quite discrediting if an admin lead an off-topic conversation. Suffice to say, many do follow this website. though if you follow the sources of game makers (dlsite.com, a slew of forums and japanese sites) you can get the jump on this site. Of course it also pulls from the furry community, which I'm not as privy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.