What's new

What are you going to do on the 21st?

R

Ryka

Will you celebrate just to spite those who think the world will end? Will you wear a special hat? Will you kill yourself?

What will you do on the supposed "end of the world"?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: What are you going to do on the 21st?

Cause the apocalypse, obviously.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Drive around and look for idiots giving away all their worldly possessions because they think the world is going to end and take advantage of their stupidity.

OP
B

Blagtastic88

I'm boring. I am just going to my therapist and wrapping presents, but I am counting it down Majora's Mask Style
( )

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

If all things go as planned, binging on games I purchase on Steam today, or checking to see if the local theater got my application to the right people, as I'm pretty sure all the mumbo-jumbo bout a ancient calender maker getting lazy and not making a few extra cycles isn't gonna mean squat.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Hmm, it's Friday tomorrow. I will...

Well, first I'm going to laugh at all those idiots who actually believe this crap. Mostly because, they made this calendar thousands of years ago. The most likely things that happened are that 1) They ran out of stone to scribe on. Or 2) They figured that in the thousands of years they had set out, someone would get around to writing some more on in that time.

I like Iggy's idea though. May as well get some profit out of these morons.

Cappy

Reputation score

I'm going to punch each and every person who told me it would be the end of the world, then laugh at them at an uncomfortably close proximity, very loudly. Then I'm going to go relax at home and eat lunch.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In all seriousness though, it's just going to be another day to me. Maybe make a fancy feast to enjoy. I just hope this foolishness isn't going to cause extra work for me...

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Loop this from midnight to midnight. See how long I can go

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Get away from work early. Start a two-week derping session cos time off from work. Flail at my semi-bad financial situation. Reply to RP poasts possibly.

Among a few other things.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like Iggy's idea though. May as well get some profit out of these morons.
And then when they come back asking for all their stuff back, you just look them in the eye and say, "YOUR stuff? As I recall you GAVE these to ME, saying you no longer had need for any worldly possessions."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

And then when they come back asking for all their stuff back, you just look them in the eye and say, "YOUR stuff? As I recall you GAVE these to ME, saying you no longer had need for any worldly possessions."
I like this idea.

I've lived through 4 raptures and 2 ends of the world. I'll be going to Savannah with Ben to get some more Christmas stuff done.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I'm probably going to continue preparing load after load of holiday presents for shipment. After all, that's what I get paid for at the moment.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I was going to answer this but apparently it already is the 21st...

The answer was play half life 2.

the world didn't end.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will have a party at the night after work, like today and the saturday.

Also, seriously. This topic about December 21 is just a full misunderstaining. This is just an end of a Maya cycle and the start of other. Is like think than the apocalypsis is at December 31 of this or another year just because you dont get the calendar of the next year.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i woke up this morning and went into the bathroom, i noticed that the sun was beaming down brightly upon me through the window. I immediately checked CNN.com to make sure that we weren't being bombarded with solar flares.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I will have a party at the night after work, like today and the saturday.

Also, seriously. This topic about December 21 is just a full misunderstaining. This is just an end of a Maya cycle and the start of other. Is like think than the apocalypsis is at December 31 of this or another year just because you dont get the calendar of the next year.
...Odd, I made a very similar argument like that earlier today o,o But yes, it is essentially something like that.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

So. Much. Win.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Sit on a cot in my bunker wearing full MOPP gear and cradling a box of twinkies, while rocking gently back and forth and saying it will all be over soon. Either that or I'll just go to work like normal cause I was smart enough to buy a calendar for next year.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll be home, enjoying a day off from work. Having myself a nice drink and big lunch to boot. A very relaxing way to end it all, if it end. Key word, if