What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

It's snowing. I know I'll have to clean this up in a while, but just for that moment when I saw that first snow, it seemed very, very peaceful. So I made myself hot cocoa.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's Sunday, yay!

That means for once this week the morning hours are mine and I'm left to my own devices, yahoooo! :)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

40% booze.

WOHOOHOOOOO

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Start with 38% end with 70%. Thats how you drink proper. Only thing is with everything 50% and upwards you gotta be careful or It'll mess up your throat.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One minute twenty seconds and not a single suplex.

I couldn't watch it yesterday evening, timezones, ok?

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing that made me feel giddy today was when a man, coughing and spitting flem everywhere, sidled over to me. He had a suspicious brown stain all over the back of his pants.

I promptly vacated the area. I suppose 'disturbed' is a more accurate description than giddy, I have to admit.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Translation under the link

Dog and cat contemplating:

Dog: Ok, lets do a quick math: arround 5 seconds before human realizes whats up. So it gives us roughly 2 schnitzels... from that (wypadkowa/physics term) we get two and a half kick in the ass plus an evening on the balcony...

Cat: From my calculations, its still worth it...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Finding out how to get a destiny knot on pokemon sun and moon, made me happy.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Stupid little thing, but I play a flash game on one of the sites I'm on and you can get little critters that you level up. I decide "fuck it, I'm going to stay in the low level zone until I get the last critter I need." First battle I get into, I get the egg for the critter I was looking for. No pointless grinding for me!

Goro_Majima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not exactly today, but Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6 getting announced for localisation has me with a big smile on my face.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting up at 11 am and starting the day with a tonic and lemon. Awww yeah, mothafuckin' VACATION.

EDIT: Also, pallas cat avatar.

EDIT 2: Also, pallas cat avatar with Christmas hat, thanks to Mind Flayer!

Last edited:

Tit Dang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was in cinema today. It was a premier, where my first-meet-tinder-girl offered to go. Besides I did know nothing about the film (except it was some french-speaking movie about men's over 40 years) I've got some respondents from some youtube channel about the euromovies who wanted to get answer "why did we come to the premier". My friend girl said about her love to french movies, new impressions and same stuff. I said "You know... I wanted to go to SW, but my friend refused it. What am I expecting? I see that poster with smiling men and I really want to see women in this film".

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Brother got me Star Wars Battlefront, now we can play together since he moved to another city. :D

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

a friend bought me Inquisition before the new year and I finally unlocked the Romance with Iron Bull and I just ???? OH?? MY??? GOD??? (Seriously, it killed me, i am deceased, i type this from the great beyond)

Also the fact that all characters regardless of gender can wear makeup?! Lady Dwarves can have stubble?!?!?!?

KREM. Krem my handsome son.

DA2 was a steaming pile of garbage but this game. This Game.

-incoherent rambling and yelling-

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bare your blade and raise it high! Stand your ground! The dawn will come.

Goosebumps. Every. Single. Time.

Inquisition is a REALLY good entry into the series, and Andromeda will take a bunch of its cues from it by the looks of it.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Look, i played Origins and DA2 and because DA2 was a steaming pile of Garbage and Cullen made a re-emergence in DAI and as a love interest no less (please someone murder this npc because i can't) I stayed the hell away from DAI until someone told me that i don't even have to really interact with Cullen if i don't want to.

I wouldn't call it an entry anything. Play DAO and awakening first, skip DA2's steaming pile of nugshit, and then play DAI. That's the best way to go about it imo. If someone plays DAI first they're going to be spoiled rotten by it.

Also, i still cannot stop yelling about Bull to some of my offline friends. They're starting to get worried.