What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

how does one have hot chocolate flavour insteda of just chocolate... that is hot?

Plum wine mixed with soda water. <3

Got back home after a rather long drive to Chicago to see a friend (total mileage was about 1300 miles in three days). Calculated the total cost of the trip today and I came in $150 under budget. :D
So I can either buy two or three bottles of good scotch, or seven bottles of alright scotch. Either way, I shall have scotch!

Ben's ring came in the mail yesterday and is safely hidden in the bathroom :'D

Unless he sneaks a peek on here...

Oh. i hadn't thought of that. Well, he'll never be able to guess /where/ in the bathroom XD

Just realized there is a grilled meat supplier in my area that is still open after 1 am.

Binge eating, here I come!

Went on a date. <3 Ben is awesome. x3

APPLE & KIWI RELENTLESS

Regular relentless (known as Mother in Australia and quite possibly in America) doesn't affect me full stop, but this stuff? I'm short a clown car right now.

I'm also surprised that I'm still paying attention to secondary concerns, like grammar.

I finally recieved my Reincarnation: The Root of All Evil bundle in my mail. With a couple of problems with shipping information. After half a year, I finally recieved my T-shirt, talking doll, figure, stickers, button and an official art sketch.

this. And inserting lines into an RP.

<3

Drinking beer and smoking cigarettes on the roof of my old public school at 1 in the morning. Oh the janitors are gonna be pissed come Monday.

Creative streaks! I may not know how long it's lasting but THIS IS THE SOUND OF ME NOT GIVING A MONKEYS!

Junked that eyesore of a car for 432 dollars! Not to mention I sold over 500 bucks in textbooks today, 320$ of which I get to keep. (Some of that is my friend's money because some of them were her books)

Okay, I must've been living under a rock for a year because how the hell did I miss there being a Cyberpunk 2020 game being made for the PC.

Isn't it called Cyperpunk 2070? Also, is that an existing franchise?

Cyberpunk 2077 from the creators of The Witcher game. And yea, it's a franchise of RPG game and made a couple of books.

Anyway, I supposed it's based of it's early franchise.

Last edited:

Yeah, Cyberpunk 2077. And it's based in the world from Cyberpunk 2020, a table top pen and paper RPG, the first P&P RPG that I played.

I know i'm excited about this, i love cyberpunk

Back