What's new

ACT [WhitePeach] Treasure chest Corps-結界を維持するため、魔物を退治した Treasure Chest Corps - Fight Demons to Restore the Barrier (RJ246202) (RE246202)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm starting to wonder if some of them are doing this on purpose, forcing pirates to either stick with a bugged version or break down and buy it if they want fixes.
I actually would love to see the uploaders wait a week or so before doing their thing. Would probably be better for everybody. But I guess a rival uploader would just get it done sooner...so you have to preact...so there's the vicious circle.
First-world problems.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm starting to wonder if some of them are doing this on purpose, forcing pirates to either stick with a bugged version or break down and buy it if they want fixes.
Nope, I have no issues with the pirated version because it's actually the legitimate DLsite version. There's no cracks or anything, literally the dude that uploaded it just purchased the game, sticked their urls inside the archive, and uploaded it

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The non-H gameplay is pretty damn good for an H-game but there's very little H-content and no combat H. Since H-content is what matters the most, it's pretty meh.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so anyone know what the stats do? The 1st one is HP but what about the rest?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I tried the demo. These character designs look really similar to the ones in that Necromancy game.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried the demo. These character designs look really similar to the ones in that Necromancy game.
Well, it IS by Mretsis after all.

He's worked on a couple of games before that though.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Does this artist have an art page or something? I never found one. His art is really good imo

ADM

Reputation score
Does anyone plan on translating what little there is to translate to this game? I personally enjoy the grindfest, although the AI needs some serious work.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does this artist have an art page or something? I never found one. His art is really good imo
I would like to know too. Really wish someone rescue the guy from his streak of involvement with shit games.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Does anyone plan on translating what little there is to translate to this game? I personally enjoy the grindfest, although the AI needs some serious work.
Why not just use bepinex with autotranslator. I played for about 1 hour before I got bored of it and the machine translation was pretty good. Extract the zip in the game folder and that should be all

Attachments

Last edited:

fakeoc

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Will someone upload the update?

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Will someone upload the update?
Chill with the link begging, you can pm someone for it instead. Or go to the cat site like most.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is the story/translation any good? The games really farmy and that kind of puts me off restarting for the translation.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Is the story/translation any good? The games really farmy and that kind of puts me off restarting for the translation.
Base on what everyone says......yes....

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il wait for a save file for english one.. i dont really want to play the full game again-.....