What's new

ACT [WhitePeach] Treasure chest Corps-結界を維持するため、魔物を退治した Treasure Chest Corps - Fight Demons to Restore the Barrier (RJ246202) (RE246202)

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
The save folder is located here (where USER is your main user folder and GAME is the Game Folder):

C:\Users\USER\AppData\LocalLow\WhitePeach\GAME\save

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm sure some of you have noticed that the game was released as translated on DLSite Eng.

For those that thought the demo was too grindy, it is, it seems it was made that way on purpose, the proper game the levels feel easier. I noticed different enemies per level and also a stronger enemies in the demo.

The game explains why losing your healer is game over, lore is a barrier has gone down and only she in your party can restore it. The game is less "kill the enemies as quick as possible" but "kill the enemies that directly threaten your healer first"

Also, greatsword bestsword, here's a tip, during each swing face left and right, you can attack as quick as the daggers then.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even in the regular game, the early levels feel harder than the later levels.

It may just be that your gear gets much better starting in the 2nd and 3rd sets of levels. I had to level grind before I could beat the first boss, but once I was over that hurdle I pretty much plowed right through the rest of the game. Final boss took forever because the mage and archer both stood in the AOE and promptly died, but the healer could keep up with the boss's damage just fine as long as only one person was getting hurt.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I found the damage reduction statistic to be the most important for both spellcasters. With ~40 DR and ~80 attack for Limri, you pretty much can't lose the goblin shaman fight.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Quick tip for those wanting to play the levels but not have to deal with the loot drops much and the gold. If you install cheat engine and search the numbers and add and increase them you should find the memory spot to change so it gives you 100 chest or get infinite money (don't freeze the values, game crashes). Through this as well I found out that the game does heavy RNG with if you should even get an upgrade of your equipment (out of 100, only ended up with maybe 1-4 per equipment type of person so 10%-30% can be considered upgrades).

Wokkun

Reputation score
Think this should be 100% gallery

Have fun with the RNG on drops. Took forever to get all gold items and I'm sure they are not the best. You can get elemental damage on some weapons, burn, slow/poison, stun/lightning, etc.

Think I zip'd this the right way. Put in your whitepeach save folder. (edited the file to get the full gallery)

Game might be bugged at act/area 10 or 11 : stage 1. I used save from demo. Demo, save might be messing with the full retail game.
The savegame isnot working for me, please what happened?