Wicked Child (Pheonix)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wicked Child (Pheonix)

"Why the destiny of your blood, soon Dracula will rise and you can help change the world....."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

H-huh? What do you mean? Sen asks, starting to now get creeped out by the woman. At the same time, she also rises to her feet, figuring that if the woman does pull out a knife, Sen can run more easily if she's standing than sitting.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The four women surround Sen and close in around her almost like they're coddling a child except their hands begin carressing sensitive areas and tugging at her clothes. "Be at ease child....you're not alone anymore....you're safe..." Their actions are a confusing blend of arousing and lovingly.

Sen took 6 points of subtle snuggle damage

HP:44 MP:4

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

H-hey! W-what are you doing. Sen says, taking a few stumbling steps back. Are the women... things... planning on raping me? But they're women, how do they plan to...? Sen thinks trying to figure out what the women are trying to do.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Sen rolled a 4 to avoid them holding her still, will take damage until the succubi are hit)

The women quickly surround her again and Sen becomes engulfed in a pile of warm tempting flesh and teasing hands. "We're awakening the true you....once you release your passion you can become one with us."

Sen took another 5 damage and loses her shirt for the moment.

HP:39 MP:4

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeeeeee! Sen screeches as she feels the women remove her shirt. Realizing that yes, the women do somehow intend to rape her, Sen starts desperately trying to push them away so that she can run. She didn't want this and didn't want to stay any longer.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(5, 6, 9 They held on 3 turns, needed better than a 10 to break free, finally got a 16)

Sen squirms and kicks trying to get free, the succubi tugging, stroking and starting to kiss her. She finally slips loose but not after they strip her bare naked. "Don't worry...we like the shy wiggly ones, they're more fun...." They seem less than fazed by the small hits she delivered while thrashing around.

Sen took a combined 17 damage and lost her clothes.

HP:22 MP:4

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

N-n... Get away from me. Sen cries before trying to run from the church and the women inside. Preferably, she would run in the direction of the old man's house. Maybe he could help her by loaning her some clothes and taking her to the police station.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(*cringes* Uno....)

She barely makes it out the door before all four succubi tackle her and drag her inside again this time laying her on the floor while one kisses her, two knead her chest and the fourth strokes her womanhood.

Sen takes 10 damage from being tackled and viciously pleasured and is again stuck.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

N-no! Let go of me! Sen cries out, desperately trying to free herself from the women. It was bad enough that they had stripped her, but now she couldn't even escape.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(15, easy escape)

Sen squirmed away from the girls who seemed to be getting annoyed at being battered by her, especially the one that took a foot to the face. "You reject your lineage whelp?"

(and I noticed a big flub I apologize for)
Boss:Succubi Coven
(The pine barrens were the training area but you ended up getting sent directly to the region bosses, do not pass go do not collect $200)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I don't want to get raped! Sen cries out as she once more tries to flee from the women, terrified and upset. She wanted out of there, now.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(17)

Sen successfully runs from the chapel stark naked and screaming in terror, giving the demons the slip.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quickly, Sen tries to make her way back around the edges of town to the house of the man who gave her advice earlier. Hopefully, he would be able to loan her some clothes and take her to the police station.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sen finds the town quiet and the man gone no longer in his chair. Most of the windows are already dark and people asleep.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Desperate to find some kind of help, and knowing that it hadn't been that long since she left the house. Sen tries banging against the door, trying too get the man to come out to help her. She needed help, but she didn't want to wander the town naked and alone while looking for the police station.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"What? What the hell is it?" The old man jumps back when he opens the door. "Wha-What's going on?! Aren't you the girl...." He seems dumbstruck and speechless.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I-I went to the church and they attacked me! T-they were trying to r-r-r-r-r... they wanted to violate me! Sen cries out, tears from her eyes moistening her cheeks. Her hands also working to provide poor coverage of her private regions.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh my, I'd have never sent you that way if I knew that." He picks up the phone. "Was there any reasoning behind it?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Th-they kept saying I was l-l-like them, a-and they kept trying to st-stop me when I t-tried to run. Sen says, slowly collapsing onto a crying heap on the ground.